Male pubic grooming

NoUseForAnyName

Ginger Ninja
Ok, here's the deal....after years of close trimming all of my pubic hair, I decided to try to leave a little patch of pubic hair to grow out.

Now, I am unsure of the "style" I'll trim/leave out. @The gents: What style/shape of pubic hair do you go for? Inspire me!

@The ladies: What style/shape do you prefer?

I am aware this is highly subjective as it relates to tastes but I need some inspiration on what to try out.

All suggestions are highly appreciated. Thank you!

Dude here, I shave it completely smooth, balls, and everything. I love the way it looks and feels, plus my wife spends more time down there. Sex feels way better for some reason. I like pubic hair on women, so as long as she keeps it tamed, I don't care. My preference for women is a landing strip about two fingers wide. I get a kick out of reading men's comments on Lit and other areas about their preferences for women to be hairless or have very little hair and you know damn well these guys aren't doing any manscaping at all. You owe it to yourself fellas to give your balls a shave and your pubes at a least a trim. :nana:

Pubic bone and above is kinda like a large Hitler mustache. Everything down and back is smooth and bare. I get sugared because I hate stubble and the wife does too.

I do some manscaping in the front so it’s short. I have a hairy chest and navel, so I keep a #2 chest and #1 tummy so trimmed natural pubes suits. My todger and everything below is smooth or closest to for comfort. I think that as long as a guy is mindful to groom, that’s all down to personal prefs. I remember in the 70s and 80s manly bear hair was considered sexy hot man stuff! Grrrr! Hehe. I seem to remember lots of hairy Bay Watch man-babes Like The Hoff, etc.

Trim or smooth. No in between. We are not ladies to have a landing strip. Even that IMHO is pointless.

I shave my balls and keep the rest trimmed very short. Just so it’s soft. Also shave around my asshole for anal play. I’m a hairy guy all over. So I try to keep in under control. On women I like either shaved bald or a small landing strip.

Trimmed above tight, shave my cock, balls and down between my legs to my ass . Enjoy the feeling of smooth when i stroke.

I get a kick out of reading men's comments on Lit and other areas about their preferences for women to be hairless or have very little hair and you know damn well these guys aren't doing any manscaping at all. You owe it to yourself fellas to give your balls a shave and your pubes at a least a trim. :nana:

Over twenty years ago, long before it was cool for guys to even consider, I asked my wife to keep her sex shaved, so she said, "Okay, but only if you do". Like you, I only thought that was fair, so I shaved my genital region, and liked it. I liked ow smooth it felt, how cool itwas in the heat of summer, etc, so for all these years, i have done that.

For whatever reason, in all my long-term relationships, the ladies in my life have kept themselves fully shaven. This I applaud them for however. I shaved my legs once, and while not hairy at all anyway, and not really a guy that likes hair, I just did not like all the time it took to keep my legs shaven.

I don’t shave, the stubble comes back quick and the hairs thick. My wife used to tweezes me and did for many years. It does take some time but she thinks it’s fun. For some reason I started to get ingrown hairs so after trying a few remedies that didn’t work we got laser.

Last edited:
I shave my balls and the base of my cock shaft. Lately I’ve been using a depilatory and it lasts a couple of weeks. I Enjoy the feeling of my shaved balls and wish more of my playmates would do likewise.
4321461975_7b4749bf3a_b.jpg

Get waxed every five weeks or so. Do it all. After the first time it didn't hurt very much at all.

I shave my balls and the base of my cock shaft. Lately I’ve been using a depilatory and it lasts a couple of weeks. I Enjoy the feeling of my shaved balls and wish more of my playmates would do likewise.
4321461975_7b4749bf3a_b.jpg
Get the Norelco One Blade with the green plastic guide. Will do wonders for that muff.

I don’t have the guts to do that.
A little surprisingly, it's not all that bad. The technicians who have waxed me say pretty universally that people with penises tolerate it a lot better than people with vulvas do. The first time I was definitely nervous, but it wasn't even half as bad as I imagined.

A little surprisingly, it's not all that bad. The technicians who have waxed me say pretty universally that people with penises tolerate it a lot better than people with vulvas do. The first time I was definitely nervous, but it wasn't even half as bad as I imagined.
When I was considering it I asked my fiancé to ask her girl if she does men but she doesn’t.

I've been shaved smooth for years. If I were to want a small patch above my penis or any type of "style" I wouldn't know how I would want it to look.

When I was considering it I asked my fiancé to ask her girl if she does men but she doesn’t.
I guess I was lucky. Found a place without much trouble at all, and while it's mostly women, I am hardly the only male that goes there. If you haven't, try searching Rio Brazilian - that seems to be a frequently used term for a brazilian for a person with a penis.

I guess I was lucky. Found a place without much trouble at all, and while it's mostly women, I am hardly the only male that goes there. If you haven't, try searching Rio Brazilian - that seems to be a frequently used term for a brazilian for a person with a penis.
Also manzillian which is an awful term, but agree the wax is much better than shaving

I shave & trim but have been thinking of doing laser removal on the shaft and balls. (And other parts of my body.) Anyone done that?

Bare except for a large landing strip. Tomorrow morning that landing strip gets sugared away and I will join the totally bare group.

Back