Body Hair On Men - Yes or No?

And what about my legs and ass....never shaved those before either....smooth or hairy?
attachment.php

Attachments

• Socal0001.jpg
    Socal0001.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 683
If you guys choose smooth, then I will give it a shot....and post more pics. I will try to make the pics better than these lame ones I posted tonight.....

....someone sent me a private message and asked for a close up of my cock, so here it is....look at all the hair.....never again....
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG-01.jpg
    IMG-01.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 653
I was truthful when I said I never shaved before in my life. But I was hanging out in the jacuzzi with some of my gay friends, and they said I should let my hair grow out. I wasnt shaved, just short, but they still said I should let it grow out.....what do you guys think?
I like a neatly trimmed bush usually. But shaving completely bare is a wonderful change of pace! Its hot being nude, others checking you out with your pubes shaved clean.

Awesome

I am right up with the lady in the pool. I like hairy men. Makes me feel like I am with a MAN not a boy.

Being hairy myself, I get self conscious of my body hair. I have a very hairy back, shoulders and chest( and everywhere else). I do trim my balls, keep my cock hair free and keep the area tidy.
My wife likes it, I always thought this was because she is married to me and just accepts it and most women would find it a turn off.
I had gone swimming with my son, something I don't do often due to being self conscious - in a public swimming pool that had a big jacuzzi thing that I was sitting in whilst my son played in the main pool. In the Jacuzzi was a lady I guess mid forties. She kept looking at me and I was getting paranoid, she was really staring at me. She the said "you are so manly can I touch you" I laughed and said if you want, she moved over and stroked her hands over my chest and down my back, she than grabbed my cock and said " god perfect" before turning and getting out. Leaving me thinking wtf!

Natural...

A guy with naturally lite sparse hair is great. I dunno if I'd want a bear that shaves it all. Natural is best. If your a bear rock that body hair! Imagine all the itchy those stubbles cause!

I have almost no body hair above the waist except armpits, head and beard. I shave my legs as I cycle a lot and its makes it easy to clean and I trim my "junk"

My first lover was smooth but I've had many of both and either way it depends on the man

On men, do you prefer them to be hairy, or do you like them shaved and smooth? Feel free to discuss why in the thread, as well as share pictures.

I personally love hairy men. There's nothing like running your fingers through a nice hairy chest.
body hair is gross. i cant think of anything grosser than sucking a mans cock or eating a pussy and getting pubic hair stuck between my teeth. i have kept myself smooth since hi school....

I like the cock and balls smooth and shaved. As for the rest of the body, that all varies from man to man, situation to situation. A smooth cross dresser is hot; so is a manly bear. I mailny just want to the cock in my mouth.

Back