Body Hair On Men - Yes or No?

I'm very hairy but would prefer a smooth ass to grab hold of.

i love my men hairy , i love to run my fingers through their chest hair and to snuggle up with it after he has used me for his pleasure but i quite like smooth guys too ,i guess i am just a slut .

I prefer hairy chested men. My husband is and I love it. Been with smooth skin men too but a hairy chest on a man is a turn on to me.

I love body hair, but it would make blowjobs better if you could trim some of the genital stuff. Only 'cause it makes all the licking easier. :devil:

How about if you trim it for us. That way you get to do it just the way you like it...

I have shaved regularly for quite a while, last weekend at the nude beach, a guy I was getting to know asked me why I shaved it off and said I should grow it back. I might do it for him. Lol

Last edited:
I prefer the natural look on men, especially pubic hair. I want guys to have a full, un-groomed bush and hairy balls.

On other men I don't like a bunch of body hair, but then I am usually attracted to the more girly guys. Myself, I'm pretty hairy from head to toe. I don't like it, but I do at other times. I work outside, and I will say that having no chest hair makes sure I get a hell of a lot hotter during the day. So torn....

That, and I apparently don't know how to shave, every time I've ever tried shaving my body, it's fine for a few hours, a day even, then the worst imaginable razor burn.

i like my men hairy and i agree there is nothing like a nice hairy chest and i like to keep myself smooth which they seem to like but i do love a real man with a hairy chest and a bit of a belly .

Im glad you like a guy like that is hairy like i am. Maybe we are looking to explore a bit.

depends on mood, but normally smooth or if hairy trimmed around balls n asshole

I prefer limited hair on a man. Especially his genitals. Nicely trimmed for me please!

tried to start my own thread, but perhaps better to join this one. .... I just shaved for the first time tonight, and most seem to be saying go smooth...
attachment.php

I was truthful when I said I never shaved before in my life. But I was hanging out in the jacuzzi with some of my gay friends, and they said I should let my hair grow out. I wasnt shaved, just short, but they still said I should let it grow out.....what do you guys think?

Back