Trans Women Preferences

I was curious to see if any other guys, that are attracted to trans women like I am, have a particular thing or things that they prefer in a trans woman?

For starters, I am only attracted to those that are passable in their looks and what I mean is that the average person would not be able to tell that they were once a man. Sorry, just not attracted to a trans woman that looks like she could have played linebacker for the Chicago Bears.

Secondly, I prefer those that have natural breasts that they have gotten through taking hormones, etc. I would not care if their breasts were nearly flat (example: Natalie Mars - I love her tiny boobies ). Again, sorry, but that is my preference, I don't like fake boobs.

Thirdly, I like those that have smaller cocks if they have chosen not to have it surgically removed. I would never NOT love a trans woman that was hung down there but I just like them smaller because to be completely transparent, if I am going to accept their cock inside me, I don't want to feel like I am being ripped apart.

Also, I do NOT have a preference on whether they have gone through gender reassignment surger or not. That makes no difference to me.

Again, these are my preferences but NOT deal breakers, well except for the first one. Guys, let us know yours.
detailed enough ;)

I was curious to see if any other guys, that are attracted to trans women like I am, have a particular thing or things that they prefer in a trans woman?

For starters, I am only attracted to those that are passable in their looks and what I mean is that the average person would not be able to tell that they were once a man. Sorry, just not attracted to a trans woman that looks like she could have played linebacker for the Chicago Bears.

Secondly, I prefer those that have natural breasts that they have gotten through taking hormones, etc. I would not care if their breasts were nearly flat (example: Natalie Mars - I love her tiny boobies ). Again, sorry, but that is my preference, I don't like fake boobs.

Thirdly, I like those that have smaller cocks if they have chosen not to have it surgically removed. I would never NOT love a trans woman that was hung down there but I just like them smaller because to be completely transparent, if I am going to accept their cock inside me, I don't want to feel like I am being ripped apart.

Also, I do NOT have a preference on whether they have gone through gender reassignment surger or not. That makes no difference to me.

Again, these are my preferences but NOT deal breakers, well except for the first one. Guys, let us know yours.
I consider myself straight but some of these girls could turn me

Back