Status
Not open for further replies.
Just mistaken someone's av name as 'ghetto grandpa'

It actually said photograph

I'm losing my mind :(

I'm fantastic!!! Had some snow the other day ... now it's 65 LOL

How's you?

:kiss:

i got to do the visa run to ranong and then burma today. got my US$10 and my passport. boat leaves in an hour!

time to make like a hairy top lip - must dash!

:kiss:

Really? !
We have gold silver and bronze. Plus we won tonight.
Are you feverish?

Watched my 100 year old grandma dying today. I said my goodbyes while she could hear me and she got to say goodbye to her only great grandson.
It's....exhausting and emotionally draining for me. Especially after my friends funeral last week.

Watched my 100 year old grandma dying today. I said my goodbyes while she could hear me and she got to say goodbye to her only great grandson.
It's....exhausting and emotionally draining for me. Especially after my friends funeral last week.

Oh Honey...I am so sorry!!!!!
Sending much strength and tons of hugs!
:rose::kiss:

I'm truly sorry to hear it, Hat. :(

hugs you tightly, Hat. My grandmother was almost 103 when she passed. Strongest woman I've ever known, and one of the most influential people in my life.

I'm sorry you're hurting,Darlin'.

So sorry to hear about your loss.:rose:

Yup...I'm nice and drunk right now.

Working on that here. Hugs for you and a toast to your Grandma's long life.

I hate it when there is only enough triple second for a single orgasm. I was really hoping for multiples tonight.

Last edited:
Working on that here.

I hate it when there is only enough triple second for a single orgasm. I was really hoping for multiples tonight.

Time to improvise . . . vodka? oranges or orange juice? simple syrup?

Or a packet of orange Crystal Light.

Mix

Orgasm to taste.

I'll toss back a shot of the 'shine with Y'all...... To Granny and my Kitty!

I'm working on that, too...I think you're auto correct doesn't like triple sec!

(((hugs))) to Hat. I'm glad that you got to say goodbye, though...that is going to provide you with some closure later.

My actual blurt is that I cannot believe I am sitting here watching Jackass 3.5...and laughing. There is something wrong with me.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back