Scammers gotta scam, apparently!

ToPleaseHim

JtohisPB/Brooke :)
When challenged in a thread, @MissMendezJ suggested I start a thread to announce that they are a catfish and a scammer. Of course, I think that’s a great idea. So here it is.

Don’t PM with this person unless you want to troll them. Definitely don’t give them money! Thankfully, this scammer makes things very easy on us by never altering their posting style. I’ve lost count of how many times we’ve banned them…

Well, well, well! What do we have here?

Mention a scammer and the usual suspects are there with their wallets at the ready!

How many times do I have to educate you boys? If they are asking for more than a dick pic, it is a scam.

As none of you seem to pay attention, I expect your dicks (standing to attention) in my box right now. Don’t worry, there is plenty of room 😁

Greetings, everyone.

AmberLGreen accused me of lying in a thread I posted. She didn't offer any evidence, just made the accusation out of the blue. I looked her up and found her posts here, where I see there is discussion of posting lists yoi've compiled of people that you BELIEVE have lied or "scammed". This might seem like a righteous thing to do, especially if directed at people who are lying and deceiving in order to get money.

But I think you're treading on very thin ice when you start attacking people who are just posting for fun, and you don't have any evidence they lied.

I would be amazed if I found out that such behavior is allowed here. But I guess you'll find out soon, because I reported you.

And with that, I'm done here. I came here for fun, and this isn't fun. Best wishes and Happy Holidays!
Kthxbai.

Are we allowed to post bad people's names like this?
Cuz I have a list.:)
It’s not a good idea, lol. There have been many threads outing people over the years, and most of the content still remains, but a list thread isn’t ideal. Plus folks will turn it into a joke.

In this case, the person told me to do it because I was commenting on their threads in forums where the moderators were not on, telling people to not engage and to not give them money. Not sure why they wanted the thread, but I said okay and here we are, lol. I expected them to comment or something, but they went silent and ultimately the account was banned and their posts removed. I have lost count of how many times we have banned this person/persons, but they have very obvious tells (happy to share privately, don’t want to give any info on here that could help them get around us).

why is @BadAmy and @AmberLGreen always in here causing problems? Their scamming ways and photo shopping peoples dick pics all over the internet is getting a little tiresome.. damn haters.

Back