What would it take?

Nothing in the world could do that. I'm terminally stubborn.

WWITFYT respond to a pm from someone with a gross name.
There is nothing wro g with GirlFur, and frankly, it's o e of the more tame names on here! If it was a truly gross name, I'd look at the content if the message & decide how to proceed.

WWITFY to respond to a boring PM?

WWITFY to respond to a boring PM?
I try to respond to any PM I get, boring or otherwise, even if it’s to let them know I’ve no interest in that conversation, unless it seems the PM is not inviting a response. But that’s just me.

WWITFYT just give up on relationships and dating entirely?

I try to respond to any PM I get, boring or otherwise, even if it’s to let them know I’ve no interest in that conversation, unless it seems the PM is not inviting a response. But that’s just me.

Having a mutual love bloom with someone and staying with them forever.

I pretty much have, since I've spent so much of the last fifteen years lonely within the marriage... but I'm also not actively trying to change things, so most of the time it feels like I've given up. On the rare occasions I let myself dream, I always end up regretting it.

WWITFYT eat the food that freaks you out the most?

I pretty much have, since I've spent so much of the last fifteen years lonely within the marriage... but I'm also not actively trying to change things, so most of the time it feels like I've given up. On the rare occasions I let myself dream, I always end up regretting it.

WWITFYT eat the food that freaks you out the most?
Lots of money. I was offered several hundred to eat a Big Mac & large fries & no.......just NO

WWITFYT streak at a public event??

Lots of money. I was offered several hundred to eat a Big Mac & large fries & no.......just NO

WWITFYT streak at a public event??
maybe a million dollars. I’ll get naked for free but streaking at a public event seems like an open door for an indecent exposure charge. I guess I’d need it to be an adults only event too.

WWITFYT take a 10 day trip with someone you have bad blood with?

maybe a million dollars. I’ll get naked for free but streaking at a public event seems like an open door for an indecent exposure charge. I guess I’d need it to be an adults only event too.

WWITFYT take a 10 day trip with someone you have bad blood with?
A shovel, a quiet area with no cameras/witnesses and an alibi.

WWITFYT let bygones be bygones?

A shovel, a quiet area with no cameras/witnesses and an alibi.

WWITFYT let bygones be bygones?
Not much, I no longer hold grudges. Too quickly weighs you down.

Wwitfyt attempt prostate massage on someone?

WWITFYT share the details of fun with a litster that you know they'd like to keep private?
First, I’d have to have some fun with a litster! It hasn’t happened yet, and I’m fairly certain that saying it’s unlikely is being overly hopeful, lol.

(Tempting to ask “WWITFYT for you to have fun with me?” But that sounds too self-serving)

WWITFYT to to work sans all underwear? (Wow is that a lame one or what?)

First, I’d have to have some fun with a litster! It hasn’t happened yet, and I’m fairly certain that saying it’s unlikely is being overly hopeful, lol.

(Tempting to ask “WWITFYT for you to have fun with me?” But that sounds too self-serving)

WWITFYT to to work sans all underwear? (Wow is that a lame one or what?)
That's my usual attire. 🤣 I work at home.

WWITFYT meet you SO at work and rock their world?

A magic wand to make him have a sex drive and be willing to have his world rocked. 🤷‍♀️🤣

WWITFYT throw caution to the wind and meet a Lit crush and rock their world?
A Lit crush who wanted to meet.

WWITFYT quit your job and start over somewhere new?

Money to move and get set back up. I've done it twice, and I'd love to do it again.

WWITFYT to get a tattoo if you never had one.

WWITFYT to get a tattoo if you never had one.
Probably more alcohol than I typically drink in an average month. At 61, I figure if I was going to get one I would have by now!

WWITFYT get a tattoo that your SO/partner/friend picks for you?

Probably more alcohol than I typically drink in an average month. At 61, I figure if I was going to get one I would have by now!

WWITFYT get a tattoo that your SO/partner/friend picks for you?
An incredible amount of love and affection built up over a sustained period of consistently rocking my world while making me feel adored and protected.

WWITFYT go on a real life date with a litster?

For me to be dead and being fed to them.

WWITFYT talk to someone on Lit you’ve previously had major beef with?
Not much, I like being nice to people who don't like me, because it usually makes them a little crazy

WWITFYT post your beef on Bogey's beef thread?

Not much, I like being nice to people who don't like me, because it usually makes them a little crazy

WWITFYT post your beef on Bogey's beef thread?
Not much. I think most people know all my beefs. I’m not one for dirty little secrets.

WWITFYT be someone’s dirty little secret?

Not much. I think most people know all my beefs. I’m not one for dirty little secrets.

WWITFYT be someone’s dirty little secret?
I’d do it for a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup.

WWITFYT run naked around your block (you can pick when it’s done)

Back