Scammers gotta scam, apparently!

You act so righteous about protecting people from being scammed. It's pretty clear you don't really give a shit about that or anything else that a competent mod should be doing. You just use your mod position to help your moronic friends protect "Playground," whatever the fuck that is.

i saw a post where you talked about rejecting my reports. In most cases you weren't even capable of understanding the point. Or more likely you misunderstood it intentionally because even you can't be that stupid.

I never said that the other person wasn't a scammer and didn't ask for money. I was talking about ME. I'm not a scammer, and I didn't ask for money. Or if you think I did, SHOW ME WHERE. I have no idea what the other person did. The way you describe it, they sound pretty bad. But you're completely incompetent so who knows.

And you said I was "protecting" scammers, how fucking stupid are you? I don't want people to get scammed. But you think I do: you lump me in with the criminal element because I had the audacity to POST A THREAD 😱 in your little pissant sandbox.

The problem is that your lazy ass can't be bothered to do any real work, so you delegate your job to your braying jackass friends and let them run around as vigilantes, deciding who's "fake" or "real" with no standards or accountability. That shouldn't be allowed. If you were a real mod, you'd do your actual job and you wouldn't allow a bunch of entitled dipshits to bully people. But as the FAKE mod that you are, you not only allow it, you not only encourage, you DEPEND on it.

And of course you'll deny that you're incompetent or corrupt. So let me ask you this: when I first reported these entitled turds, how did you reply to me? ANONYMOUSLY. Nothing to identify. No way for me to respond or ask questions. You replied in an anonymous alert, with a QUESTION MARK for an avatar.

And your profile is restricted.

If you're honest and competent and you are trying to do the right things...WHY ARE YOU HIDING?
Quoting for posterity and hilarity! 😂

Not too long ago, we used to be able to share a profile image separate from our avatar. I would share my face and other pictures there with some frequency and limited access to my profile to people that I follow. There’s nothing wrong with anyone choosing to do that and your allegations are laughable, which doesn’t surprise me.

My communication with folks at this site goes back to 2001. I’ve met dozens of Litsters in person over the years.

You are making a spectacle of yourself because people didn’t believe your wank fodder. I have secondhand embarrassment for you and wish you had had the willpower to either actually leave (like you said you were doing) or just move on. Doubling down is an interesting path, though. Could be fun. Let’s see how it develops.

Here’s my profile so you can see what the mod is “hiding.” It’s every bit as salacious as you’re suggesting, of course.

Attachments

• IMG_8562.jpeg
    IMG_8562.jpeg
    507.5 KB · Views: 26
....and yet you're still engaging with me. You actually felt the need to explain yourself. To ME! Did you skip that day in Mod School?

I have secondhand embarassment for you. You've "lowered" yourself to my level and now you're stuck in an argument with me that's definitely not making you look strong or competent.

What you SHOULD do is either just ignore me (which you don't seem to be secure enough to do) or suspend or ban me (which I assume you're not doing because you're not fully confident in your arguments).

But then if you do either of those things, you look weak, because I told you to.

Oh dear...what's she gonna do?
The delusion is off the charts. Yikes on a bike.

Not that this is a scam, but if you have the money then you could even choose the “nerd wank” costumes

Now that's what I need, a nerd wank costume. Where does one acquire such a thing? Is it appropriate attire to go open fly fishing in?

-Ben

Back