Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
i seriously wonder about people sometimes.

You and me both. Indeed!

Today I'm wondering about drivers.

OK...let me explain this: RED means STOP...

GREEN means GO

The thing on the right is the a c c e l e r a t o r. Say it with me now...accelerator. That the thing you push on when you want to go.

And no, you do not have to wait for the guy in front of you to complete his/her left turn before you enter the intersection when you have a green left arrow...see the "GREEN means GO"

And not only are you allowed to make a right turn on red, but you do not have to have an engraved invitation from anyone to do this. You simply push on that accelerator thing, and WOW it happens....

(can anyone tell I'm a little frustrated with rush hour traffic this AM?)

You and me both. Indeed!

GREEN means GO

The thing on the right is the a c c e l e r a t o r. Say it with me now...accelerator. That the thing you push on when you want to go.

And no, you do not have to wait for the guy in front of you to complete his/her left turn before you enter the intersection when you have a green left arrow...see the "GREEN means GO"

And not only are you allowed to make a right turn on red, but you do not have to have an engraved invitation from anyone to do this. You simply push on that accelerator thing, and WOW it happens....

If y'all drove on the correct side of the road ......?:rolleyes:;)

You and me both. Indeed!

GREEN means GO

I wonder how you would fare in Italy where stop lights are mere suggestions?!!

Don't know how anyone can complain about driving over there......even I found it easy! No roundabouts or gear changing ....and the car lanes are about a mile wide!:D

Roundabouts SUCK; the few that do exist. We've two in our community; NO ONE seems to know WTF to do!

My Birthday (today), my current job situation (think: guillotine- will be cut off any moment), my living scenario (too long to summarize), being broke (worse than poor), and this year since January 28th...

THIS ALL SUCKS!!!

Thank you for the time, space, and opportunity to vent safely. I promise to behave now.

My Birthday (today), my current job situation (think: guillotine- will be cut off any moment), my living scenario (too long to summarize), being broke (worse than poor), and this year since January 28th...

THIS ALL SUCKS!!!

Thank you for the time, space, and opportunity to vent safely. I promise to behave now.

happy birthday?

THIS ALL SUCKS!!!

Your Birthday should not suck. Unless you are being pleasurably sucked on. :devil:

Happy Birthday, L8tnIt. :rose:

Kids are so resilient. My son is home sick with a nasty cold, yet he is doing magic tricks that he is learning online. Kids! :D

THIS ALL SUCKS!!!

happy_birthday_1_211.jpg

Hope things begin to look up for you,

Wishing you a year full of good surprises!!!

Note to prospective snowbirds:

If, upon your impending arrival in the land of citrus & sunshine, you discover inadequacies in your abode; tell the seviceperson of your choosing *all* the inadequacies beforehand. The apparently widely held notion that calling for one teensy thing, then springing a shitstorm of maladies upon the technician upon arrival is a cost cutting strategy...is invalid .It wastes his or her time. It pisses him or her the FUCK OFF.

Now, besides not having the requisite parts, his or her schedule has just been cornholed; likely by a customer who wanted a 15 minute ETA window, so they could plan their trip out to get the mail. Now, he or she has to eat crow the remainder of the day for being late.

This PSA brought to you by a NOW late serviceperson.

I only have 13 actual days of work left- many of those being double shifts- but the idea of having to go in tonight, smile, and pretend I'm not ready to run out the fucking door on these crazy girls I work with... fuck :rolleyes: Just one shift without a bitch fit, a restraint, or an incident of self-harm would be a dream :eek:

Hmm... daughter reminded me that I said we get a kitten this winter, now she's thinking that's a good family Christmas gift. :rolleyes:

I only have 13 actual days of work left- many of those being double shifts- but the idea of having to go in tonight, smile, and pretend I'm not ready to run out the fucking door on these crazy girls I work with... fuck :rolleyes: Just one shift without a bitch fit, a restraint, or an incident of self-harm would be a dream :eek:

Hang in there, sista. (((hugs))):rose:

OH, LOOK!!!! IT'S WINE O'CLOCK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back