the perpetual manifestation of bliss coupled with a calculated reduction of disappointment

what would the religious think of other species?
seriously. would the argument still stand that "God" created them, even if they...the non-humans, may have no concept of a higher power?
I cant imagine the wars that would be waged on that premise.

seriously. would the argument still stand that "God" created them, even if they...the non-humans, may have no concept of a higher power?
I believe it would depend entirely on who found whom first. If an advanced alien race wanted to wipe out a species as limited as we are in terms of technology there would be no war, they would simply pound the surface of the planet with asteroids until they were all dead and there would be no way to stop them...🤷

I believe it would depend entirely on who found whom first. If an advanced alien race wanted to wipe out a species as limited as we are in terms of technology there would be no war, they would simply pound the surface of the planet with asteroids until they were all dead and there would be no way to stop them...🤷
ahh the finality of it all.
sounds wonderful.:)

There are a few Christian sects that do not believe that earth/humans are the sum total of God's creation. Many religious folks would lose their shit, but a few would shrug their shoulders and say 'told ya so'

Unfortunately I can.☹️

is this really just a simulation? Like all of it?
rub-dreaming.gif

what does happen when we d!e? I wonder?
I wonder quite a bit actually. like- is there a mothership, or do we finally get over the ice caps in the artic? cuz you know flat earth and all. (haha)
Or...is there a leveling up of existence?
Deep thoughts.

I gotta lay off that weed.

Lazzarus! Come forth!

See? My own thread Resurrection!

Let's talk about chemtrails.

Are they real? 🤔

Back