the perpetual manifestation of bliss coupled with a calculated reduction of disappointment

BadAmy

Your Holiness
Wondering how to turn this shit upside-down?
curious about how you can make shit happen?
Like, really happen?

This isn't some hype thread or Badamy admitting to an existential crisis, however, clearly...

come let's have some deep thoughts spill out all over the page.
who's with me?

Let's ponder the first rule of alchemy:

"All things are made from one, and all things will return to one."

who is this "One"? is it a who anyway- or is it all just us viewing the creations in our own minds, through the matrix?

goddamn, this is good coffee.

Last edited:
As we all came from the same.place, the big bang.

Metaphysically and Multiversly we are all connect to eachother on a quantum level.

who is this "One"? is it a who anyway- or is it all just use viewing the creations in our own minds, through the matrix?

there is something called the observer effect in quantum mechanics. The double-slit experiment is an example. The act of observation alters the behavior of the thing being observed.

Even viewing the creations in our own minds alters the creations being observed.

there is something called the observer effect in quantum mechanics. The double-slit experiment is an example. The act of observation alters the behavior of the thing being observed.

Even viewing the creations in our own minds alters the creations being observed.
omg yes. to be the observer is what alters reality.
It's bananas. removing the emotional element and just observing. totally diffuses everything.

omg yes. to be the observer is what alters reality.
It's bananas. removing the emotional element and just observing. totally diffuses everything.

Im celebrating that a nerd post of mine was observed, understood, and interacted with. 🙂🙃🙂

I have no idea what this thread is about, but seeing that it originates from BadAmy explains it all.

This is @BadAmy and her attempt at brainwashing.

It won't work.....

Everything is dual; Everything has poles; Everything has its pair of opposites; Like and unlike are the same; Opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; Extremes meet; All truths, are but half-truths; All paradoxes may be reconciled.

Just.....don't forget to hid the drugs from Walter. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

you know, thoughts do become things.
just sayin.
This is true.

Prior to yesterday's rabbithole. I've always been of the belief that negative thoughts will conjure negative reactions around you.

Ive really struggled with the belief due to having mental health issues on and off over the past few years. However recently I have been using this more and I can confirm that my life on a whole had improved drastically.

My work life balance is much better, money flow is in the right direction and opportunities are arising.

Manifestations and positive channelling are the new method of self actualized new age spirituality. Just work harder and hide the tears behind a big smile, because of you fake a smile long enough, it becomes real. Right?

Good vibes only!

I think therefore I am.

I think negative thoughts therefore I become negative and attract negative people and negative things.

I think positive thoughts therefore I become positive and attract positive people and positive things.

When I experience something negative that is done to me, instead of letting the emotional quotient take the wheel, I "try" to step away and observe it as something that is just more of what I don't want. Then carefully begin to think more of what I do want, to keep a better perspective. That can pull me out of a depression sinkhole..
Sometimes.

Manifestations and positive channelling are the new method of self actualized new age spirituality. Just work harder and hide the tears behind a big smile, because of you fake a smile long enough, it becomes real. Right?

Good vibes only!
The hard part of that is faking it. Because it feels on many levels, disingenuous and defeats the purpose.
If you can get more general, think of things less specific that are good to observe, that can draw out a better feeling than a negative one.
I know that this type of thinking can be cliche' and cringy, but it is evidential. 💜

Back