the perpetual manifestation of bliss coupled with a calculated reduction of disappointment

When I experience something negative that is done to me, instead of letting the emotional quotient take the wheel, I "try" to step away and observe it as something that is just more of what I don't want. Then carefully begin to think more of what I do want, to keep a better perspective. That can pull me out of a depression sinkhole..
Sometimes.
I need someone to bodyslam me out of the cycle, then I can refocus

I'm still wrapping my head around the whole all in all thing.

ef6B9wp.jpg

So, has anyone ever looked into the theory that the Moon is an artificially placed body.

The Moon is 400 times smaller than the Sun but also 400 times closer to the Earth that they end up the same size in the sky.

This also means that the moon can create a perfect solar eclipse, and in comparison the Earth the perfect lunar eclipse.

Now on top of that, the pull of the Moon creates tides, without tides the heat from the earth would not be spread so evenly and life may not have flourished.

Also the Moon has caught strikes from meteorites that could be world ending, and when stuck it resonates like a bell.

Anyone or just me??

So, has anyone ever looked into the theory that the Moon is an artificially placed body.

The Moon is 400 times smaller than the Sun but also 400 times closer to the Earth that they end up the same size in the sky.

This also means that the moon can create a perfect solar eclipse, and in comparison the Earth the perfect lunar eclipse.

Now on top of that, the pull of the Moon creates tides, without tides the heat from the earth would not be spread so evenly and life may not have flourished.

Also the Moon has caught strikes from meteorites that could be world ending, and when stuck it resonates like a bell.

Anyone or just me??
It's all serendipity. The tides on Earth act as a break on the Moon so that it moves further away, but who cares we'll all be dead anyway. Unless you believe in the after life?

Anyone or just me??
I’ve looked at this briefly. There is evidence that the moon is hollow. But I haven’t looked at the evidence enough to know if any of it is credible nor how and when it was obtained.

There are certainly theories about the moon being created outside the galaxy, brought here and placed into orbit. This is a rabbit hole I have looked at and chosen not to go down.

I haven't contemplated the moon being anything other than a sun reflector🤪

I’ve looked at this briefly. There is evidence that the moon is hollow. But I haven’t looked at the evidence enough to know if any of it is credible nor how and when it was obtained.

Experiments we left on the lunar surface were busy recording and transmitting data. They were really producing useful data. One unexpected result came from the seismic experiment recording the impact of Intrepid on the surface after Nasa had jettisoned it. The entire Moon rang like a gong, vibrating and resonating for almost an hour after the impact.

I haven't contemplated the moon being anything other than a sun reflector🤪

And a mystic energy recharger / werewolf activator.

The Earth birthed the moon.

That certainly is one of the leading scientific theories.

Not directed at anyone but science has a habit of disproving something to only prove it later.

Hundreds of years ago, Alchemists said everything vibrated at different rates, science came along and said Alchemy is all make believe.
Quantum physics now says, everything vibrates at varying rates.

Then there is this.
There are no opposites, just varied degrees of the same thing. Where does hot end and cold begin?
When does up become down?
If you travel far enough east, you will eventually be traveling west. So with north and south.
Mind blowing ain't it?

Don't forget.
Every cause has its effect; every effect has its cause; everything happens according to law; chance is but a name for law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the law.

Wondering how to turn this shit upside-down?
curious about how you can make shit happen?
Like, really happen?

This isn't some hype thread or Badamy admitting to an existential crisis, however, clearly...

come let's have some deep thoughts spill out all over the page.
who's with me?

Let's ponder the first rule of alchemy:

"All things are made from one, and all things will return to one."

who is this "One"? is it a who anyway- or is it all just us viewing the creations in our own minds, through the matrix?
We are all made from particles of universal energy. We congeal together to make matter and do things that matter then we return to the ether. The ethereal. To be part of the universal energy once more. And the cycle continues infinitely as it always has and probably always will. Cuz we are stardust we are golden, we are billion year old carbon and we got to get ourselves back to the garden…..

Back