A Wet Dream

Are these the TITS you want to blow a load on? I would love to have them covered in your CUM!
Mmm... imagine you riding your hubby as you suck and stroke me till I can't help but grunt that I groan blow...

You pull my cock from your lips and pump my shaft fast. Heavy thick hot ropes spurt at your insistence. Spraying where you choose you aim them...

Would your hubby enjoy your display? Would he surrender his load to your steamy depths?

Mmm... imagine you riding your hubby as you suck and stroke me till I can't help but grunt that I groan blow...

You pull my cock from your lips and pump my shaft fast. Heavy thick hot ropes spurt at your insistence. Spraying where you choose you aim them...

Would your hubby enjoy your display? Would he surrender his load to your steamy depths?
We love to fantasize about me being a wanton SLUT. I think the hubby would absolutely enjoy watching you spurt those ropes of hot, creamy JIZZ on me. I want that CUM covering my well FUCKED PUSSY!

We love to fantasize about me being a wanton SLUT. I think the hubby would absolutely enjoy watching you spurt those ropes of hot, creamy JIZZ on me. I want that CUM covering my well FUCKED PUSSY!
Holy shit! This is so fucking hot! I Wanna be in this scene!

I bought a new necklace I wore Friday Night. You might have to zoom in on it to see what it says.

Our waiter kept looking at it, no doubt trying to read it. Not sure if he ever figured it out but I will say we got great service.

Do you like a woman that is willing to tell the world what she wants if you just look close enough???
Yes, be hot if the waiter asked about it! Hopefully you got fucked relentlessly.

I definitely wouldn’t mind your dirty sloppy seconds qtpie, the dirtier the better. That’s what tongues are for…

So you don't mind some dirty, sloppy seconds?
I love em, absolutely love watching that cum run down my shaft. Rubbing the ropes on your tits from a blowjob you just gave and getting little tastes from licking your nipples

Fuck yes! Cum dripping from your lips as I watch you cumkiss, I feel the cum churn out of your pussy and run down my balls with every thrust, I watch your lips meet as the cum drips from them I keep fucking and licking the smeared cum on your tits.
You are going to drive me wild with that kind of talk. There is nothing hotter after a good FUCK than a creamy cumkiss. The more CUM the better.

Yes you can fuck her while I lick cum off her huge tits then feed it to her with a cum kiss. Then I will lick the cum running down her legs as you push the excess out of her pussy, and I will feed her that also.

Yes you can fuck her while I lick cum off her huge tits then feed it to her with a cum kiss. Then I will lick the cum running down her legs as you push the excess out of her pussy, and I will feed her that also.
All that attention would be so thrilling and to share that much CUM would be a dream come true.

Back