A Wet Dream

Thank you for all the nice comments and the welcome. I really do appreciate the many compliments which are very reassuring. Its been a very cold and lazy Sunday, so I thought I would add a few more pics to try and warm things up.
Love what I've seen thus far.

But, before I cream my jeans, I love to see your mouth

I bought a new necklace I wore Friday Night. You might have to zoom in on it to see what it says.

Our waiter kept looking at it, no doubt trying to read it. Not sure if he ever figured it out but I will say we got great service.

Do you like a woman that is willing to tell the world what she wants if you just look close enough???
Love when a woman looks directly into your eyes and says "here to fuck."

BTW, love your mouth. Turns my dick into a cock

Last edited:
I bought a new necklace I wore Friday Night. You might have to zoom in on it to see what it says.

Our waiter kept looking at it, no doubt trying to read it. Not sure if he ever figured it out but I will say we got great service.

Do you like a woman that is willing to tell the world what she wants if you just look close enough???
Do you mind me asking where you got that? That is sexy

Thank you for all the private messages and I love reading every one of them. I don't know that I feel comfortable yet chatting privately but I am totally open to being sent messages.

If you don't want to post it in the public thread, please share with me your deepest, darkest, and most erotic fantasies in the private chat. I love hearing what you are thinking of my pics and what they are doing to you. I want to hear what you would like to do to me and how you want to use me. I won't be replying yet but one of these days I may find the courage to reply.

Hubby is enjoying all the attention you're receiving?

I'm curious, what would he think if a "Lit" stranger were to find the two of you at your local bistro? And, if this bold stranger was to approach your table from behind you. Would hubby's eyes give this bold stranger away?

Would hubby's expression change when this bold stranger was to unfasten your necklace and allow it to drop into your ample cleavage? And, what if this bold stranger were to replace the lost necklace with a slightly longer and larger necklace?

Of course, this bold stranger would turn you around so that he could admire your newest ornament between your tits.

I'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying my pictures. This has been an exciting new adventure for me. I've been a little hesitant to post any real nudity, but what the hell. So, here's one in honor of Titty Tuesday.

It's freezing outside which only makes my nipples hard! Is anyone else having trouble with things getting hard?
Love this one. God, you're so sexy looking. Love your adorable tits. And jeeezus...those Nipples!!!..😍😍😍

No lady...no probs with getting hard...😘

Last edited:
WOW!!! That is my first tribute. I'm flattered that you think I'm worthy of all that CUM. Thank you.
Oh you're worthy of every drop of all that cum and more. Glad you liked it, and I'll blast off another cumload to your pictures this weekend.

Here's another tribute shot for you. Read all your hot post, stood up in front of your propped up picture of your awesome tits and outfit, and moaned as I fired off a huge load of cum.

Attachments

• Splattered.jpg
    Splattered.jpg
    530.6 KB · Views: 168
Here's another tribute shot for you. Read all your hot post, stood up in front of your propped up picture of your awesome tits and outfit, and moaned as I fired off a huge load of cum.
Just curious how you do these tributes if you don't mind asking. Do you print off the pic, squirt your load, then take a picture of the picture?

This is my first post as I'm new to the site. I love all the beautiful women I've seen but I am not sure of the proper posting etiquette, so I thought I'd just start my own thread. My husband always tells me how good I look and says I'm his Wet Dream, but he is supposed to say that. So, I'd like to get a second opinion from all of you on this site.

Please be kind as I'm a bit shy but still like being a little naughty. I have several photos but will start with my Avatar. I'm also open to other women posting in this thread so I hope to see everyone's Wet Dream pics.
Hell yes! You're a beauty, sweetie. I'd love to see your breasts and nipples bared . . .

Yes, that's the procedure.
Neon, what if oneqtpie were to come over to your place, dressed in the same outfit and watch you cum over her pic then lick up your tribute off the photo. Would you have enough stamina with that kind of encouragement to blow another load on the model herself? And where would your real life tribute be directed on her body?

My cock would never have gotten soft from her looking at it, and I'd have plenty of cum for another blast.

She's a Lady so she gets to pick where she wants my cumload. I'd guess all over her real, heaving tits as she masturbates her soaking wet pussy. Then have me clean the cum off her tits, and let he kiss it off my lips.

Here's another tribute shot for the sexy MLIF.

Imagined I was nailing your tight wet pussy, while your husband cheered us on as we fucked away. My cock would go rigid and I'd pull out, him telling me to fire my cum all over his slutty wife.

My blasts would soak your tits and you climaxed from the feel of that cum spattering your naked skin.

Attachments

• Big tits big load.jpg
    Big tits big load.jpg
    627.9 KB · Views: 163

Imagined I was nailing your tight wet pussy, while your husband cheered us on as we fucked away. My cock would go rigid and I'd pull out, him telling me to fire my cum all over his slutty wife.

My blasts would soak your tits and you climaxed from the feel of that cum spattering your naked skin.
That would certainly be an exciting and erotic night no doubt. I do love a load of CUM!

I'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying my pictures. This has been an exciting new adventure for me. I've been a little hesitant to post any real nudity, but what the hell. So, here's one in honor of Titty Tuesday.

It's freezing outside which only makes my nipples hard! Is anyone else having trouble with things getting hard?
Such a sexy outfit and body!

I think my Hubby would enjoy watching me get FUCKED like that and see you pull out and cover me with CUM.

Oh my. So desirable. 😋

Back