A Wet Dream

I bought a new necklace I wore Friday Night. You might have to zoom in on it to see what it says.

Our waiter kept looking at it, no doubt trying to read it. Not sure if he ever figured it out but I will say we got great service.

Do you like a woman that is willing to tell the world what she wants if you just look close enough???
Great lips. Very sensual. 🥰

I'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying my pictures. This has been an exciting new adventure for me. I've been a little hesitant to post any real nudity, but what the hell. So, here's one in honor of Titty Tuesday.

It's freezing outside which only makes my nipples hard! Is anyone else having trouble with things getting hard?
Definitely would blow a load or two over those tits! Magnificent!

Are these the TITS you want to blow a load on? I would love to have them covered in your CUM!
I think I would need to blow a couple of loads to cover those beauties and even then might need some help. Would even lick them clean for you! I’m a full service pervert!

I think I would need to blow a couple of loads to cover those beauties and even then might need some help. Would even lick them clean for you! I’m a full service pervert!
I'd love to be licked clean after you shoot rope after rope of hot CUM all over my TITS. Hopefully you will feed me some of it so I can taste it and swallow it with you!

I'd love to be licked clean after you shoot rope after rope of hot CUM all over my TITS. Hopefully you will feed me some of it so I can taste it and swallow it with you!
I would spread it a bit with my cock across those luscious tits, then lick it off spending extra time on your cum covered nipples. I like the taste but would definitely save some for you. And you can have more straight from the source if you’d like.

I would spread it a bit with my cock across those luscious tits, then lick it off spending extra time on your cum covered nipples. I like the taste but would definitely save some for you. And you can have more straight from the source if you’d like.
I'd definitely suck that cream straight from that little hole in the tip of your big COCK! Mmmm....

Back