A Wet Dream

Yes you can fuck her while I lick cum off her huge tits then feed it to her with a cum kiss. Then I will lick the cum running down her legs as you push the excess out of her pussy, and I will feed her that also.
I’m about to cum in her too. Shall I pull out? Or keep it in?!

Ok, keep it in and shoot your hot thick load in her. Then she can straddle my face and I would lick it out, then give her a cummy kiss. I’ll try not to swallow too much, but can’t make any promises…
Yes! While you’re licking her up I want a turn kissing those gorgeous cummy lips.

Qtpie can lick it off your shaft after and I’ll feed her the rest of your cum that’s in her pussy from my mouth. The only thing that remains is, my balls are full. Where should I shoot, her mouth or pussy?

Qtpie can lick it off your shaft after and I’ll feed her the rest of your cum that’s in her pussy from my mouth. The only thing that remains is, my balls are full. Where should I shoot, her mouth or pussy?
Her mouth! I want to see that sexy mouth get covered/filled

Mmmm yes even better! But I want a chance at the cum kissing!
That pussy is so stretched from your big cock, and despite my best efforts, still slippery with your cum. I pump her furiously but the sensation is too great and I won’t last long. But I shoot a huge load! Rope after rope of hot thick seed shoot deep into qtpie’s sloppy pussy. It’s dripping down her smooth thighs. I pull out for her to lick the rest off my softening cock.

Your turn Mailkme…

Mmm I push back in cum pouring out around I can feel the cum out of qt’s pussy and ooze down around my asshole, my cock throbbing as I watch qt suck on that cum covered cock

I'll suck that hard COCK and let you explode in my mouth. Push it deep down my throat and FUCK my lips till you shoot that big load.
Fuck, the sound of my abs slapping against you, as I watch you devour that cock. The sticky cum snapping against me as I fuck likescotch tape coming off. I lightly rub your cheek as you slam his cock down your throat. Pushing my shaft in fully slowly snapping against you until it’s fully in and back out. My mind wonders if we could both fit in your pussy.

Back