A Wet Dream

I'll suck that hard COCK and let you explode in my mouth. Push it deep down my throat and FUCK my lips till you shoot that big load.
Yes Qtpie I would fill that mouth with my hot sperm, so much that some would leak out and I would lick it as I kiss you.

Fuck, the sound of my abs slapping against you, as I watch you devour that cock. The sticky cum snapping against me as I fuck likescotch tape coming off. I lightly rub your cheek as you slam his cock down your throat. Pushing my shaft in fully slowly snapping against you until it’s fully in and back out. My mind wonders if we could both fit in your pussy.
By now Qtpie’s pussy is pretty loose. If we can’t both fit in her pussy then one of us will fuck her tight ass.

By now Qtpie’s pussy is pretty loose. If we can’t both fit in her pussy then one of us will fuck her tight ass.
Stretched and lubricated with cum and saliva. Before you cum in her mouth, let’s cum together in her pussy. I whisper this idea aloud hoping for affirmation

Idk if you could pull out fast enough, I’d be licking her lips as soon as that cum begin to run out.
And don’t forget, I now have your load and mine to lick out of her pussy and snowball into her mouth. Qtpie will be swallowing a lot of cum this session.

We shoot our hot thick seed together, feeling each other’s cocks rubbing together is strangely sensual as Qtpie’s pussy fills with semen. So much that it’s leaking out and dripping down our balls…

The cum sticking to our body’s as make fucks away at that sexy cock filled pussy, drives me over and I shoot almost immediately after I feel Mike’s cock Twitch and start to shoot. The sensation is so hot I’m grabbing mikes thigh so he can’t pull out while I’m cumming.

I think it would take both of us to lick her pussy clean after that session. Or perhaps Qtpie’s husband wants a taste…

I would happily volunteer to fill the third available for a triple penetration all at the same time

Ok, need my man mailkme to bring his big cock also to fill all three holes of this beautiful lady.

Back