πŸ†β€οΈβ€πŸ©ΉπŸ† Dicknations for Sassy! Updates & Get Well Wang πŸ†β€οΈβ€πŸ©ΉπŸ†

Once again, I had to miss last weeks Chemo. My white blood cells were way too low. So, we will try again this week and see if they look better. But for my last 3 rounds, I will have to start giving myself injections for 5 days. Starting the day of Chemo and 4 days afterwards. They will help me grow more bone marrow and help my white blood cells. Unfortunately, they will also cause bone pain.
I remember my dad having to go through that and he was in horrible pain. But Claritin helped some with that.

I've been having fairly bad abdominal pain for close to 2 months and have been going through hoops to get an appointment scheduled. I finally have that appointment scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. They suspect either bile duct blockage, or I'm developing stones. We are really not worried about more Cancer, because I had those scans done in Jan and all came back fine.

but the pain has been pretty brutal and kept me from doing a lot of things.

My grandson turned 1 this weekend. His b-day party was a lot. For him. For his parents, for me! lol I was so pooped.

You’re plowing through this thing, Sassy!
I know it’s been miserable and it isn’t over yet, but you are doing incredibly well.
Spring is right around the corner and that always makes things feel better.
You have a few more pummelings to go and then you’re going to get your second wind.

I hear β€œEye of the Tiger” playing while I’m typing this. πŸ™‚

You’re plowing through this thing, Sassy!
I know it’s been miserable and it isn’t over yet, but you are doing incredibly well.
Spring is right around the corner and that always makes things feel better.
You have a few more pummelings to go and then you’re going to get your second wind.

I hear β€œEye of the Tiger” playing while I’m typing this. πŸ™‚
Thank you. I am reminded often how well I'm doing. I believe that. I struggle with having so little energy to help much around here.
I am getting kind of used to having a chauffeur take me everywhere. My daughter will be taking me to tomorrow's appointment for the MRI. I think she's pretty used to it now. But it is a lot of driving because where I get my treatment is an hour away.

All the pain stuff is awful, but the grandson birthday party is so much fun! I love seeing them enjoy the singing, cake, and all the people paying attention to them 😍

Once again, I had to miss last weeks Chemo. My white blood cells were way too low. So, we will try again this week and see if they look better. But for my last 3 rounds, I will have to start giving myself injections for 5 days. Starting the day of Chemo and 4 days afterwards. They will help me grow more bone marrow and help my white blood cells. Unfortunately, they will also cause bone pain.
I remember my dad having to go through that and he was in horrible pain. But Claritin helped some with that.

I've been having fairly bad abdominal pain for close to 2 months and have been going through hoops to get an appointment scheduled. I finally have that appointment scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. They suspect either bile duct blockage, or I'm developing stones. We are really not worried about more Cancer, because I had those scans done in Jan and all came back fine.

My grandson turned 1 this weekend. His b-day party was a lot. For him. For his parents, for me! lol I was so pooped.
😭😭😭 we want sassy well!!!

Happy birthday sassy grandson!

She doesn’t mind. I guarantee it! ❀️
Oh. I know. I helped take care of my parents and I wouldn't change a thing. It's just different on this end. But I know. πŸ˜‰
Every day is a journey. You're smashing it, lady. I know pain every day is draining but hopefully you have some answers in the next couple of days and you can start getting help to combat that pain. Everyone here is in your corner. ❀️

I can't wait to see you and the family in August.
Yes. Definitely drained. *sigh*

Haha that first week will be chaotic.

Slow and steady. One foot on the floor followed by the other. You are such a trooper and it isn't easy, but amazing to read your posts. Well done. Keep up the fight.:heart:

Boo on all these things that are causing/will be causing you pain. I think we need to speak to the universe's manager about you getting to catch a break here. Hopefully you will get some answers tomorrow about the abdominal pain.

I'm sure that all four of you needed a nap following your grandson's birthday party. From everything you share, it sounds like you have a wonderful family. I'm glad you're getting to enjoy the fun times with them. 🌷

Boo on all these things that are causing/will be causing you pain. I think we need to speak to the universe's manager about you getting to catch a break here. Hopefully you will get some answers tomorrow about the abdominal pain.

I'm sure that all four of you needed a nap following your grandson's birthday party. From everything you share, it sounds like you have a wonderful family. I'm glad you're getting to enjoy the fun times with them. 🌷
Yes a break would be great. I miss having energy.
Yes. My family is all very close. My daughter and her fiancΓ© live in our property in a school bus they've converted into a house. I love them nearby.
I dream of tons of property that I could have both kids on the property.
I'm very lucky. I have a great support system.
At home, and here. 😍

Ugh Sassy, sounds just awful, so much pain and fatigue. You are so amazing fighting on and keeping your chin up. I’m happy to read about your grandson’s birthday party! What fun!

Three more.

It has to be helpful to know you've passed the mid-mark and are heading down the home stretch. πŸ•ΆοΈ
Oh yes. I can see the light for this round. I will most likely have to do another round of Chemo. But I think it's a 6 week break they give me.
Ugh Sassy, sounds just awful, so much pain and fatigue. You are so amazing fighting on and keeping your chin up. I’m happy to read about your grandson’s birthday party! What fun!
Oh, my does he keep me on my toes. Now that he is walking and getting around so easily. He loves to be chased. I cut tubes from the wrapping paper and made them into 2 swords for him and he loves to chase my husband with them :ROFLMAO:

So nice to see both of you ladies!!! :rose::rose::rose:

I had my MRI Yesterday. They said the results should be in by Friday or Monday. I just hope it comes up with a reason that is easy to treat. I really don't want another surgery. I still have pain from my Whipple too.
I'm hoping that when I go in for Chemo, the results will be in early.
That was a very uncomfortable MRI.

I had my MRI Yesterday. They said the results should be in by Friday or Monday. I just hope it comes up with a reason that is easy to treat. I really don't want another surgery. I still have pain from my Whipple too.
I'm hoping that when I go in for Chemo, the results will be in early.
That was a very uncomfortable MRI.
I am sorry you are having to go through so much all at once. I hope there is a simple answer in the MRI :heart:

Cancer is fucking expensive. *sigh* They just called to tell me my injectables will be or could be $500. Each Chemo. So twice a month.
They are going to look into a discount pharmacy card to help. But holy hell.
Hope they can find it cheaper for you sassy. Does insurance cover any of it?

Back