Looking for advice

Oh. Forfuckssake. You’re an arrogant fool. Change your name.

It’s not a “clique” when more than one person thinks you’re wrong.

Your post was the equivalent of someone saying they were going to take a road trip, and you yammering about how many red flags there are because when they described their road trip, they said which states they were going to, but never specifically said that they were going to stop at red lights. You assumed they never thought about the existence of red lights, the rest of us assumed that an adult planning a road trip would already know that. Then you whimpered misandry when you were the only person that mentioned red lights 🙄

The OP got a LOT of good advice here. Settle down.
Your analogy, or comparison is ridiculous.
And a clique is more than one person. That's why it's called a clique and not an individual.
Quit grasping at straws.

Very possibly, but if falling in love was safe anywhere, why would it be called falling? If it was safe, then by nature it would be boring.

Like many people, I learned why they call it "falling" in love the hard way - by experience.

But I agree, there should be another word for it when it works out because it really is two different things.

Maybe "rising" in love, or better yet, "partnering in love" would be a more accurate, less negative way of naming it but both of those sound a little mushy even to me lol. Of course once you are in love, "being in love" is a great way to describe a healthy, ongoing, mutually committed relationship.

There has been some great advice on here imho. Hope you and her take at least some of it to heart.

You can read my response to the last comment. Either way I don't care what anyone thinks about the advice or criticism that I gave because it was meant to help keep someone from something bad happening. And yes, people meet in person from online encounters all the time, but people also get into bad situations from meeting people online, both men and women. Look at some data about crimes that happen from situations just like this and you'll see it isn't something that rarely happens its something that rarely gets made public
As it happened to me in the past right out of my divorce the advice is logical, for the young man maybe the delivery was off is why there is some harsh criticism?

As it happened to me in the past right out of my divorce the advice is logical, for the young man maybe the delivery was off is why there is some harsh criticism?
I agree with what you say. I also said that I may have been harsh but sometimes a person needs to be harsh and honest to protect people.
Who are you going to listen to when being told about being safe, someone who makes light of the subject or who never even warns you, or someone being stren and realistic when warning you?
Too many people have been protected from any form of criticism, they've been sheltered from anything that might not be nice or that may hurt their feelings, people have never taken a risk or been taught how to be tough and that life isn't flowers and rainbows and not everyone is going to hold their hand or give you a trophy for participation.
honest to protect people.

No one has taught these people anything that prepares them for the real world.

These days there are so many things that can and will usually go wrong ,,,,,,but they can go right as well with age comes wisdom

I agree with what you say. I also said that I may have been harsh but sometimes a person needs to be harsh and honest to protect people.
Who are you going to listen to when being told about being safe, someone who makes light of the subject or who never even warns you, or someone being stren and realistic when warning you?
Too many people have been protected from any form of criticism, they've been sheltered from anything that might not be nice or that may hurt their feelings, people have never taken a risk or been taught how to be tough and that life isn't flowers and rainbows and not everyone is going to hold their hand or give you a trophy for participation.
honest to protect people.

No one has taught these people anything that prepares them for the real world.
I'm so very very sorry for your experience of the world. I truly am. But I'm a firm believer that causing more trauma doesn't heal, it simply regenerates the cycle. I hope you take time to think of a better way to express yourself.

This world is a consequence of everyone, there are no exceptions.

Just wanted to stop by and tell each of you again how much I appreciate your well thought out advice. Thank you all for your time and your wisdom. She and I are going stronger and communicating better than ever. For those of you who might have thought it was all about sex, the other day I mentioned in passing that I wasn't feeling great. She managed to have soup delivered to me. We live on separate continents! To the people that thought relationships that started online sent up red flags, I thought about this a lot. When you consider all the innovation that went into making a global community, the idea of finding your "soul mate" among people you see everyday seems a little archaic to me. Just my opinion. Thank you again.

I'm so very very sorry for your experience of the world. I truly am. But I'm a firm believer that causing more trauma doesn't heal, it simply regenerates the cycle. I hope you take time to think of a better way to express yourself.

Whynwould you apologize for what you think you know of my experience in the world?
First, you have not one bit of knowledge of my life experiences sonehy would you apologize for anything that you know nothing about and had nothing to do with anything that may or may not have happened? I bet you feel guilty and apologize to the people who are citizens of this country that feel they deserve reparations and want apologies and to treat people poorly for something that we didn't do and that they didn't go through but a very small percentage of people are guilty who lived a hundred years ago or more. Sure, it was wrong and now everyone has the exact same rights as everyone else who is a citizen, actually I should note that women and minorities have more than equal rights than white men do in this country. That is a fact that can be looked up.
Sorry for going off subject.
Why would you think I have had anything but a life of truth and love and happiness? Because I talk to other adults in an adult manner? Why would I worry about someone's feelings, when I am possibly keeping them from harm with what I am telling them when they asked for advice about a situation that could be dangerous from the information given by the person wanting advice?
Let me ask you this ... would you rather have someone tell you information that told to you in a stern, concerned manner that you thought was harsh to your snowflake self esteem and be alive because of that information/advice, or have someone be too worried about hurting your fragile constitution and not give the advice to help and then something bad happens to you, God Forbid?
What you and other people posting in here are doing is probably how you reacted to the hero who had his legally owned handgun on his person when he and his girlfriend walked into a mall, the mall signs saying it is a gun free zone, yet there was a young man with an assault rifle and a handgun and hundreds of rounds of ammo who started shooting shoppers in the mall, killing a half dozen or so, when his plans were cut short. But the woke, SJW morons could only scream that he broke mall rules by having a pistol, legally. He is the bad person. That's what you all are trying unsuccessfully to do to me. Because I didn't sugar coat my advice

Last edited:
Whynwould you apologize for what you think you know of my experience in the world?
First, you have not one bit of knowledge of my life experiences sonehy would you apologize for anything that you know nothing about and had nothing to do with anything that may or may not have happened? I bet you feel guilty and apologize to the people who are citizens of this country that feel they deserve reparations and want apologies and to treat people poorly for something that we didn't do and that they didn't go through but a very small percentage of people are guilty who lived a hundred years ago or more. Sure, it was wrong and now everyone has the exact same rights as everyone else who is a citizen, actually I should note that women and minorities have more than equal rights than white men do in this country. That is a fact that can be looked up.
Why would you think I have had anything but a life of truth and love and happiness? Because I talk to other adults in an adult manner? Why would I worry about someone's feelings, when I am possibly keeping them from harm with what I am telling them when they asked for advice about a situation that could be dangerous from the information given by the person wanting advice?
Let me ask you this ... would you rather have someone tell you information that told to you in a stern, concerned manner that you thought was harsh to your snowflake self esteem and be alive because of that information/advice, or have someone be too worried about hurting your fragile constitution and not give the advice to help and then something bad happens to you, God Forbid?
What you and other people posting in here are doing is probably how you reacted to the hero who had his legally owned handgun on his person when he and his girlfriend walked into a mall, the mall signs saying it is a gun free zone, yet there was a young man with an assault rifle and a handgun and hundreds of rounds of ammo who started shooting shoppers in the mall, killing a half dozen or so, when his plans were cut short. But the woke, SJW morons could only scream that he broke mall rules by having a pistol, legally. He is the bad person. That's what you all are trying unsuccessfully to do to me. Because I didn't sugar coat my advice
There are a lot of Why? and What? Questions here. Could you bullet point them so they are easier to read? Thank you 😘

now everyone has the exact same rights as everyone else who is a citizen, actually I should note that women and minorities have more than equal rights than white men do in this country. That is a fact that can be looked up.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I looked up your “fact”. Imagine my surprise when I saw it in this well regarded and totally true journal!

0FAE75C6-3B1A-41AC-A5DC-BCED7471515B.jpeg

Conversation's over folks. The white guy thats the last bastion against the SJWs and evil liberals has proclaimed the truth. All praise.

Go back to the 80s with that shit take dude. Absolutely nothing you said in any way is useful or enriches the world. We are all dumber for having read it.

Back