Women unkowingly tempting other women to want to sleep with their men or promoting other women to their partners.

K0fcali

Virgin- born again
Ok so I have had a couple experiences in the past where my girlfriend will talk to one of her friends about our sex life and the friend will confront me later that they want the same experience. How often does this actually happen.

I have often heard a woman telling her bf/hubby that another woman is a promiscuous and sleeps around with a lot of men. They say it in a way to slut shame the other woman thinking men will be turned off knowing she is a hoe. Not realizing it has the opposite effect on men. It makes them interested in her.

Any good stories about unintentionally tempting a partner to hook up with someone else??

I have had 2 memorable experiences with friends of the girl im having sex with show up at my doorstep asking me to fuck them the way I fucked their friend.
In swinger sex we call that *Referrals , mostly used hot wife to hot wife in reference to Bulls and swingles aka single men.

Sometimes this can have unforeseen consequences. My wife and a married neighbor talked like that and then one day her husband comes over wanting to kick my ass. His wife gives him a "why can't you be more like Rob" line during a sexual discussion the two are having and he gets it in his head that I'm sleeping with his wife because she knows so much about what I do in bed.

Some fast talking on my wife's part saved him from making a drastic error. But it convinced my wife to not talk about our relationship anymore. Imagine if he'd brought a gun instead of his fists. The man was humiliated and we hardly spoke after that.

Any good stories about unintentionally tempting a partner to hook up with someone else??
I had a friend who used to brag to me and our mutual friends that her boyfriend was extremely satisfying in bed in the sense of being hung and having staying power. Then one day, they broke up as a result of him cheating on her. Now she hated him and slandered him every chance she got. The thing was that her bragging stories were still out there, and this guy was suddenly a free agent. At least two of my friends ended up taking him for a test drive. The guy's former gf found out about one of them and was livid. I kept out of it, but I could have told her that she was the one who made her ex sound so appealing.

I had a friend who used to brag to me and our mutual friends that her boyfriend was extremely satisfying in bed in the sense of being hung and having staying power. Then one day, they broke up as a result of him cheating on her. Now she hated him and slandered him every chance she got. The thing was that her bragging stories were still out there, and this guy was suddenly a free agent. At least two of my friends ended up taking him for a test drive. The guy's former gf found out about one of them and was livid. I kept out of it, but I could have told her that she was the one who made her ex sound so appealing.
Why was she livid? They've broken up so he can do what the fuck he likes. If she was that jealous then maybe she should have tried to keep him?

Probably good for the friendship that you did not say that.

Why was she livid? They've broken up so he can do what the fuck he likes. If she was that jealous then maybe she should have tried to keep him?
I suspect that she was more angry at her lady friends who 'betrayed' her by hooking up with her ex. I think she wanted all her friends on her side of the conflict. She would have much preferred a unified front against him.

This was a couple of decades ago, so the details in my memory are fading. I don't recall ever asking for a 'review' of the ex from the friend who my friend found out about and got mad at, but I did kinda ask the other friend who slept with him about her experience. The other friend probably got caught because she told someone who let it get back to the originally bragging friend. The successfully stealthy friend didn't go around blabbing about it. I wish I could remember what exactly I asked her, but I think it was some variation of, "Soooo...how was it?" Her response was minimalist. With wide eyes and a big smile, she mouthed the word 'wow' and said something like, "I'm still catching my breath."

I will admit that I am a bit surprised at myself for not partaking of this guy myself. I guess when the angry friend showed her anger, I knew would not be able to do so without consciously knowing that she'd consider me as betraying her.

My wife once bragged to a neighbor about my massage skills, resulting in my massaging the neighbor in thong panties--with the wife present.

I talked to my BFF about the loving I was getting from the guy I had just moved in with , a few drinks later she is telling me that she hasn’t had any loving for a long time . Several drinks later and she asked if she could burrow him for the night . 1 drink later we get home and tell him our plan , Ok he sa but you’re getting naked and staying in the room . Our first 3 some

I talked to my BFF about the loving I was getting from the guy I had just moved in with , a few drinks later she is telling me that she hasn’t had any loving for a long time . Several drinks later and she asked if she could burrow him for the night . 1 drink later we get home and tell him our plan , Ok he sa but you’re getting naked and staying in the room . Our first 3 some
Three some are special with the right mood and people. No stranger to having fun.

I hope it was great for you AND your friend!

Back