Strange Desires

Bestsuckit

Experienced
So I have some very interesting ideas as to what's sexually exciting. I guess I should start writing?

I slept with some forty women, some drop dead gorgeous. None of them excited me..... . All I could think about was how much I'd desire to have a man expose his penis to me so I could mouth him to glorious orgasm. Sure I enjoyed it but most of the time I was fantasizing about her actually taunting me and encouraging my perverted sexual desires for still penis.

I also loved the idea of a lesbian woman taking advantage of my date to her delight. If only I could have woman shreik in delight while degrading me for not being good enough to sexually satisfy them.

And finally I dated a girl who developed wild lesbian feelings for an old roommate. I couldn't believe it when she told me the reason she had just broken up with me was so she could spend the weekend having wild lesbian sex over and over again with her old girlfriend. A blond model who advertised for Tampax.... . She giggled and said they had purchased long thick vibrating dildo that made her come almost continuously. "I don't fake organisms with her". So while I was crying my eyes out, she was sticking things up her girfiends pussy and loving it. From

I finally tokd her I loved it. I preferred her to climax in a woman's arms. I didn't want to put my penis in her. And we We ended up several naughty outs to the local gay bars. And had sexual relations with other gays. She lioved to be dildoed by other woman!

. What I wanted most of all that didn't happen was... I wanted her and her drop dead gorgeous model friend was to show me her shaved pussy and taunt me as to why I couldn't get hard for it. They could have gotten a lot of mileage out of that prank. I never knew why they didn't get their male model friend to expose his cock next to her vagina and ask me "Which do you want boy. What sort of man prefers penis to pussy"?

I don’t think your desires are strange. Enjoy and embrace them. Share your desires with your sexual partners. Be true to your own wants and needs. Your partners can always say it isn’t for them but you have to give them the opportunity to decide for themselves

Haha that person has come and gone. A chapter in my life closed. She got tired of my shit. I moved on and my next isn't part of this. BUT you're words are well received and I greatly appreciate the encouragement

I too get just if not more aroused by a penis now. Especually hard and a throbbing one. I dont think this is too far off. Whenever(rarely) my wife touches me,im thinking of the last cock i sucked

Ha I once explained myself to a head shrink. He told me I was like 1% of the population. I had to laugh.

The first time I discovered what a glory hole was for, I saw a man in the next stall moving his hand from his thigh out to his knee. ONG what was he touching his cock? How could it be that large? And then I saw it... I just about orgasmed instantly. My awakening was about to commence...

So I have some very interesting ideas as to what's sexually exciting. I guess I should start writing?

I slept with some forty women, some drop dead gorgeous. None of them excited me..... . All I could think about was how much I'd desire to have a man expose his penis to me so I could mouth him to glorious orgasm. Sure I enjoyed it but most of the time I was fantasizing about her actually taunting me and encouraging my perverted sexual desires for still penis.

I also loved the idea of a lesbian woman taking advantage of my date to her delight. If only I could have woman shreik in delight while degrading me for not being good enough to sexually satisfy them.

And finally I dated a girl who developed wild lesbian feelings for an old roommate. I couldn't believe it when she told me the reason she had just broken up with me was so she could spend the weekend having wild lesbian sex over and over again with her old girlfriend. A blond model who advertised for Tampax.... . She giggled and said they had purchased long thick vibrating dildo that made her come almost continuously. "I don't fake organisms with her". So while I was crying my eyes out, she was sticking things up her girfiends pussy and loving it. From

I finally tokd her I loved it. I preferred her to climax in a woman's arms. I didn't want to put my penis in her. And we We ended up several naughty outs to the local gay bars. And had sexual relations with other gays. She lioved to be dildoed by other woman!

. What I wanted most of all that didn't happen was... I wanted her and her drop dead gorgeous model friend was to show me her shaved pussy and taunt me as to why I couldn't get hard for it. They could have gotten a lot of mileage out of that prank. I never knew why they didn't get their male model friend to expose his cock next to her vagina and ask me "Which do you want boy. What sort of man prefers penis to pussy"?
amazing insight for you

Back