Do women determine a man's sexual appetite?

tominsatiable

Professor
To the more mature, wiser and experienced women, do you enjoy 'corrupting' the sexual appetite of a younger man? One at the cusp of turning into a full grown adult (having finished his 20s and now building a means for himself in his 30s). Or perhaps the better word is 'forming' or 'molding' his appetite. Affirming his fetishes, encouraging boundaries to be pushed, and even holding his horses back (younger men do need that on occasion).

I imagine the same might be applicable for the education of a for a woman in her 30s.

The common trope is a young minx tempting an older man or an abandoned housewife finding youth again with the 20 yo neighbour next door. Even the Internet focuses of the same crowd. But I feel there might be a gap in an important space: the formation of the appetite of men (and women) who will very soon be of the age where they decide the direction of culture.

Last edited:
Another common understanding is men want what men want. But I've begun to questioned that. I've been thinking if women help shape what we want.

Unquestionably: Yes. If a man is attracted to a certain woman, he will eventually desire whatever is on the (woman's) menu. That is, a woman will definitely shape a man's desires.

To the more mature, wiser and experienced women, do you enjoy 'corrupting' the sexual appetite of a younger man? One at the cusp of turning into a full grown adult (having finished his 20s and now building a means for himself in his 30s). Or perhaps the better word is 'forming' or 'molding' his appetite. Affirming his fetishes, encouraging boundaries to be pushed, and even holding his horses back (younger men do need that on occasion).

I imagine the same might be applicable for the education of a for a woman in her 30s.

The common trope is a young minx tempting an older man or an abandoned housewife finding youth again with the 20 yo neighbour next door. Even the Internet focuses of the same crowd. But I feel there might be a gap in an important space: the formation of the appetite of men (and women) who will very soon be of the age where they decide the direction of culture.
Corrupting the appetite, or helping them explore and push up to boundaries?
the former no, they have to have the appetitite and be able to express it at least in some way, the latter yes

it’s not an age thing, its an experience or desire to experience thing

there is nothing more delicious than someone who wants to explore

the older u get is the more urges for appetite, boundary pushing and control urges. women tends to do this more bcause of breaking out of being used to past life exp. a womans freedom has more meaning than anything else in life and i love it!

Back