Looking for advice

I left the door open for any perspective, and they are all welcomed. Yes we met online. Is there still a stigma about that? Yes she is my girlfriend. No, I'm not desperate for sex. I could find someone to sleep with within the hour, but she is the one I want to wake up with. There is a difference.

You’re gonna get a lot of PMs asking for this girl’s number.

I had to google Ann Landers.

I think you having an advice thread would be a great idea. Mo Bandy’s “Get your shit together” advice line. You could have your name in the title too.
You’re the 2nd person today to tell me this. Unfortunately I dont have the attention span and like you said my advice would consist mostly of ‘Fuck off!’ or ‘Stop whining!’ or ‘Find a loose big tiittied skank muh fucker!’ As far as names in threads that shit is for straight fucking bitches.

You’re the 2nd person today to tell me this. Unfortunately I dont have the attention span and like you said my advice would consist mostly of ‘Fuck off!’ or ‘Stop whining!’ or ‘Find a loose big tiittied skank muh fucker!’ As far as names in threads that shit is for straight fucking bitches.

You know that is all the advice people need.

*whispers “I thought you were a straight fucking bitch”

While the initial posting by the OP is a bit eyebrow-raising it's also not that far-fetched. There've been some first-class comments made and the expected mood disrupter inciting dissension and quibbling with the ladies. Yes, @NotAFool I'm referring to you. While your advice was well-grounded and totally applicable it was also presented in an unpleasant and lecturing manner. The defensive response of it's just how I am, yadda, yadda, doesn't excuse your actions. Yet sadly, the overall defensiness and haste to quibble or be offended or defensive here on Lit or online in general are annoying. And before @NotAFool becomes further irate he's not the only one who engaged in the quibbling. The fault is shared, even with the best of intentions we can choose to ignore or lock horns here. And FWIW that's purely my own opinion and likely no one else's.

Your point of view is obviously an opinion and everyone has a right to have one and better it be their own than to jump on the bandwagon because it's safer and you don't have to think for yourself and stand up to support it, which most people don't want to do.
I gave good sound advice. The way I delivered it was to wake the OP up from their fantasy.
If my advice was delivered in a way that harsh then I accomplished what was intended. If you were told to be cautious of something by someone who told you in a very unconcerned way and someone warned you in a way that was very stern and with lots of concern for your well being, who's advice would you be more inclined to listen to and take to heart?

Nope. Men matter. Seems as though most people here assumed he wasn’t as stupid as you think he is, though.

I, like most people, assume that if he’s referring to her as his girlfriend and making travel plans, they’ve proceeded further with communications than an emailed pic. Surely they’ve had phone and video conversations in real time.
I never implied stupidity about anyone. And there was no indication that there was more to their getting to know one another beyond chatting online. I don't assume things. If there was mention of them having video calls then I would never had needed to give my advice. No other posted comments said anything about their knowledge of each other beyond chatting. The OP asked for advice and I read nothing except how cute and special it was that they were getting together. With no concern for anyone. I also wasn't aware that you all already knew who these two were even though it was supposed to be anonymouse.
I guess if someone isn't part of the clique their advice meant with good intentions however you all felt it, needed to be attacked disregarding the sound advice. It doesn't matter if I wasn't pleasant, the advice was better than any other advice given. I'll apologize to the OP if I hurt his feelings with my stearn delivery but I'll be damned if I apologize for anyone else's feelings being hurt or for being offended. The advice wasn't for you. All you did was stir up a bunch of unnecessary bullshit.

I never implied stupidity about anyone. And there was no indication that there was more to their getting to know one another beyond chatting online. I don't assume things. If there was mention of them having video calls then I would never had needed to give my advice. No other posted comments said anything about their knowledge of each other beyond chatting. The OP asked for advice and I read nothing except how cute and special it was that they were getting together. With no concern for anyone. I also wasn't aware that you all already knew who these two were even though it was supposed to be anonymouse.
I guess if someone isn't part of the clique their advice meant with good intentions however you all felt it, needed to be attacked disregarding the sound advice. It doesn't matter if I wasn't pleasant, the advice was better than any other advice given. I'll apologize to the OP if I hurt his feelings with my stearn delivery but I'll be damned if I apologize for anyone else's feelings being hurt or for being offended. The advice wasn't for you. All you did was stir up a bunch of unnecessary bullshit.
Oh. Forfuckssake. You’re an arrogant fool. Change your name.

It’s not a “clique” when more than one person thinks you’re wrong.

Your post was the equivalent of someone saying they were going to take a road trip, and you yammering about how many red flags there are because when they described their road trip, they said which states they were going to, but never specifically said that they were going to stop at red lights. You assumed they never thought about the existence of red lights, the rest of us assumed that an adult planning a road trip would already know that. Then you whimpered misandry when you were the only person that mentioned red lights 🙄

The OP got a LOT of good advice here. Settle down.

He certainly did, and he appreciates every word of it. Btw Katie doesn't know who I am, and it wouldn't matter if she did. We have not yet been acquainted, though she seems to be a lovely person. NotaFool, I don't think anyone doubts your good intentions, but your methods and assumptions are off. This isn't a catfish situation. She and I know each other very well, otherwise we would not be planning to meet. I should have made that clear in my original post. Mea culpa. Also, this not a strictly bdsm thing. We do love each other. I just needed opinions on how to do right by her. Thank you again everyone. It's quite humbling to see the good in humanity.

Last edited:
Dude, so much great advice here. You are set for a successful bang sesh with this lovely soon to be skank.

He certainly did, and he appreciates every word of it. Btw Katie doesn't know who I am, and it wouldn't matter if she did. We have not yet been aquatinted, though she seems to be a lovely person. NotaFool, I don't think anyone doubts your good intentions, but your methods and assumptions are off. This isn't a catfish situation. She and I know each other very well, otherwise we would not be planning to meet. I should have made that clear in my original post. Mea culpa. Also, this not a strictly bdsm thing. We do love each other. I just needed opinions on how to do right by her. Thank you again everyone. It's quite humbling to see the good in humanity.
No, no….. I’m a miserable bitch.

Back