πŸ†β€οΈβ€πŸ©ΉπŸ† Dicknations for Sassy! Updates & Get Well Wang πŸ†β€οΈβ€πŸ©ΉπŸ†

My fellow pervs,

Our dear friend @SassySheDevil is not feeling very well at the moment.

She got herself checked into the hospital.
Likely, for general hotness and hussyhood, test results pending.

Meanwhile, I've been in touch with her, and asking the usual questions all of us pervs ask during times of duress like these:

Can she listen to audios?
Does she have wifi?
Is she in a private room and can I send her smut?

YES.

But, no, she doesn't have access to Lit.
Yet.
I know. It's tragic. She will soon.
When she finally gets to fire up that laptop, let's all lift her spirits, eh?

I know what you're all thinking...

"What can I do?"
"How can I help?"
"What does she need?"

I'm so glad you all asked.
The answer is simple:
Sassy wants Get Well Wang.
Baloney Ponies.
Bonations, if you will.
Cocktributions.

I know we are a wily bunch and sometimes we don't all agree. But I know we are also a supportive bunch, and this girlie could use some pervy TLC.

Anyone who wants to leave a cocktribution here in this thread, please do. IT'S FOR HER HEALTH! 🩺 :heart: 😁

πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† DICKNATIONS FOR SASSY! πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

Also, feel free to blow up her inbox. She has given me the all clear: she wants to get out of the hospital and come home to an inbox fulla schlong! Let's not let her down. Let's fill that box full of uplifting ahem attention.

il_600x600.2483593375_m311.jpg

And PS: If anyone would like to send her an email, which she can access from her phone in hospital, PM me for the addy. Nudes recommended but not required. <3
Wang Computers probably wishes they had chosen another corporate name. Dicks are actually 'whangs' but most people don't know that and invoke Mr. Wang's name instead - poor man.

Well. I am home. I had less immediate side effects today. Less twitching, the cold sensitivity isn't as strong right now. But I can feel it getting ramped up. I just mostly have a really bad headache right now. The cramps are still lingering, but they should go away by tonight.

Well. I am home. I had less immediate side effects today. Less twitching, the cold sensitivity isn't as strong right now. But I can feel it getting ramped up. I just mostly have a really bad headache right now. The cramps are still lingering, but they should go away by tonight.
Get comfy, warm, and rest some kiddo.

Thursday I had 3 nurses/Drs ask if I'd lost more weight. I hadn't weighed myself in a while so I only knew of 1 pound I'd lost. But when they attached my chemo baby, I noticed it was baggy. So, I weighed myself the next morning and saw only another pound down, but I'd obviously lost inches. I've been having a lot of abdominal pain which they are trying to figure out. That makes me not want to eat.
This morning I weighed myself and I've lost 4 more pounds. So 6#s in a couple weeks. I'm now down to 121#s.
I haven't seen those numbers in a really long time.
I know they won't be thrilled, and I know I need to be careful. Just trying to at least get my protein in at least.

Thursday I had 3 nurses/Drs ask if I'd lost more weight. I hadn't weighed myself in a while so I only knew of 1 pound I'd lost. But when they attached my chemo baby, I noticed it was baggy. So, I weighed myself the next morning and saw only another pound down, but I'd obviously lost inches. I've been having a lot of abdominal pain which they are trying to figure out. That makes me not want to eat.
This morning I weighed myself and I've lost 4 more pounds. So 6#s in a couple weeks. I'm now down to 121#s.
I know they won't be thrilled, and I know I need to be careful. Just trying to at least get my protein in at least.
Please be careful. Would protein bars help or are they too much nutrition at once for your body?

I won't repeat what I told you earlier... However....

Put rocks in your pockets when you go get weighed. That way, you won't get a telling off from the quacks.

And **hugs**. ❀️

Please be careful. Would protein bars help or are they too much nutrition at once for your body?
Yes as long as they aren't too high in sugar. Especially the first few days after chemo when I have my bag on because I'm still taking steroids. Those already mess with my blood sugar, as does 1 of the anti nausea meds. I do a lot of the protein drinks.
I won't repeat what I told you earlier... However....

Put rocks in your pockets when you go get weighed. That way, you won't get a telling off from the quacks.

And **hugs**. ❀️
Haha. I'll just take the lecture. Thank you. πŸ˜‰
Hope it went well. Must feel good knowing you are one more further along than you thought. :love:
Yes it does. 😍

Do you have a nutritionist who can give you ideas of how you can β€œbulk up” without taking in too much sugar and be able to stomach the food?

If not, I’m sure we can find somebody. πŸ‘

Do you have a nutritionist who can give you ideas of how you can β€œbulk up” without taking in too much sugar and be able to stomach the food?

If not, I’m sure we can find somebody. πŸ‘
I do. She's given me many ideas. It's just the pain that makes it hard to eat.
Edibles help a little, but they all make me sleepy.
Between pain meds and edibles, I'm sleeping a lot. Which isn't horrible, but I still need to stay active too.

So you need to eat even though it hurts and stay active while falling asleep.
Seems reasonable.

I really admire how you are dealing with all of this. ❀️

Back