❌On Strike - The Spanking Thread

giphy.gif
Love this one! :D

Let's "talk" spanking.

Ass. Pussy. Tits. Face.

Hand. Paddle. Belt. Flogger. Cane.

Where do you like it? How do you like it?

tumblr_p14nj1tCjU1rbz9buo1_500.gif
I am still learning things about myself, but must say so far what I get I LOVED!!!

I felt all these on my ass couple days ago, except for the long whip as the Sir I've been with is still learning to use that one. All these + cane.

Must say I loved all of them. Some make me jump more than others, especially when he hit the very same place 2 or 3 times lol. That was nasty, but I kept begging him for more anyways. He loved it. I wouldn't say I had enough, I lenjoyed it wayyyy too much. He said I had enough when I jumped just from a slight touch of his bare hand on my asscheeks. I was way too tired and sore and sooo not there to protest lol. Was nice and exactely what I needed.

As for where I like it the most? Definitely right on that pussy and on my clit! Omggg I LOVED THAT!!!!! Since it was my first proper spank session I get it on my ass, tights and pussy, but I've already told Sir I would LOVE if he could whipe my whole body like that. Cannot fucking wait to get it!!!!!!!! ❤️

I am still learning things about myself, but must say so far what I get I LOVED!!!

I felt all these on my ass couple days ago, except for the long whip as the Sir I've been with is still learning to use that one. All these + cane.

Must say I loved all of them. Some make me jump more than others, especially when he hit the very same place 2 or 3 times lol. That was nasty, but I kept begging him for more anyways. He loved it. I wouldn't say I had enough, I lenjoyed it wayyyy too much. He said I had enough when I jumped just from a slight touch of his bare hand on my asscheeks. I was way too tired and sore and sooo not there to protest lol. Was nice and exactely what I needed.

As for where I like it the most? Definitely right on that pussy and on my clit! Omggg I LOVED THAT!!!!! Since it was my first proper spank session I get it on my ass, tights and pussy, but I've already told Sir I would LOVE if he could whipe my whole body like that. Cannot fucking wait to get it!!!!!!!! ❤️
Girl-feeling-the-leather-of-the-whip-in-her-pussy.gif

Back