Bunny's Stuffie Corner

Hey, everyone. Quick update.

I went back with my dad to the cardiologist today. Doctor said all the signs of heart failure he was showing were due to the severe anemia from the blood loss from the tumor. That's to be removed next Friday. And that's all I know right now.

I am a very tired kitten.

I went back with my dad to the cardiologist today. Doctor said all the signs of heart failure he was showing were due to the severe anemia from the blood loss from the tumor. That's to be removed next Friday. And that's all I know right now.

♥️ ... hoping for the best possible outcomes.

Sounds like Doc expects things to stabilize and return to normal after tumor removal. That is good!

That sounds like a good thing!

Take care Bunny! These things are very tiring, when you need to be strong for wveryone and their dog, all the time.

My father's surgery is Friday. I'm going down there tomorrow after I work for a little while because I know we'll have to be at the hospital early Friday morning.

My best friend, the one I've mentioned before in this thread who seems to be pulling away from me, hasn't messaged me in months, not even on my birthday. I messaged her to tell her Merry Christmas, and that's the last I've heard from her. I know she sees my updates about my dad on Facebook, but she hasn't said a word to me.

The kicker is that her birthday is the 31st of this month. She always used to want me to come over for her birthday. I haven't been invited this time. It's pretty clear I've been intentionally snubbed.

I don't know what happened, but it hurts. Probably more than it should. This was my best friend in the whole world. And, honestly, I don't have that many friends within driving distance of me anymore, so it really sucks losing one of them.

My father's surgery is Friday. I'm going down there tomorrow after I work for a little while because I know we'll have to be at the hospital early Friday morning.

My best friend, the one I've mentioned before in this thread who seems to be pulling away from me, hasn't messaged me in months, not even on my birthday. I messaged her to tell her Merry Christmas, and that's the last I've heard from her. I know she sees my updates about my dad on Facebook, but she hasn't said a word to me.

The kicker is that her birthday is the 31st of this month. She always used to want me to come over for her birthday. I haven't been invited this time. It's pretty clear I've been intentionally snubbed.

I don't know what happened, but it hurts. Probably more than it should. This was my best friend in the whole world. And, honestly, I don't have that many friends within driving distance of me anymore, so it really sucks losing one of them.
I’m so sorry Bunny!
I really wish people would be more prone to acting like the adults they are.
Not everyone is there to walk along with us forever, but the idea that just fading out of someones life would be more gentle and ”nice” than talking about the issues so people know what is going on, is strange to me.
That said, I have been in situations where I have just been bad at keeping in touch with someone for no real reason other than being busy and/or in crisis mode or just not feeling it for a season over some smaller issue and then found it really hard to find the way back, especially when they then had some crisis.

I’m a cat and tend to go hide when I’m sick, in pain or in crisis mode.
My Instagram feed tells me that it is because as a child I was required to be self-reliant and to handle hard things on my own. The Insta is soo deep and profound in its analysis. 🙄*headdesk*

These days I do reach out and say I’m sorry and offer to help if needed/possible even though it feels super uncomfortable.
And yes Insta, I do try to let people in when I’m the one in a bad spot.

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for your fathers operation.

I’m so sorry Bunny!
I really wish people would be more prone to acting like the adults they are.
Not everyone is there to walk along with us forever, but the idea that just fading out of someones life would be more gentle and ”nice” than talking about the issues so people know what is going on, is strange to me.
That said, I have been in situations where I have just been bad at keeping in touch with someone for no real reason other than being busy and/or in crisis mode or just not feeling it for a season over some smaller issue and then found it really hard to find the way back, especially when they then had some crisis.

I’m a cat and tend to go hide when I’m sick, in pain or in crisis mode.
My Instagram feed tells me that it is because as a child I was required to be self-reliant and to handle hard things on my own. The Insta is soo deep and profound in its analysis. 🙄*headdesk*

These days I do reach out and say I’m sorry and offer to help if needed/possible even though it feels super uncomfortable.
And yes Insta, I do try to let people in when I’m the one in a bad spot.

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for your fathers operation.

Thank you, Iris!

I agree with you about people talking out issues. I'm sure this friend will be back when she needs something--they always are--but given how much mental strain this whole thing has caused me, I'll have to think very seriously about if I want to be involved with her stuff again.

I'm very much a cat in that regard, too. I try to stay in touch with the most important people in my life when I'm not feeling well, but I don't always succeed.

Just reading through your thread
🫂🫂

Thank you!

Bunny,
Just came across this thread and it is just past noon. I hope all is going well. I can relate to both sides of medical problems and they can be difficult times. Medicine has mad great advances, even in the past few years. Be strong
frank

Bunny,
Just came across this thread and it is just past noon. I hope all is going well. I can relate to both sides of medical problems and they can be difficult times. Medicine has mad great advances, even in the past few years. Be strong
frank

Thank you! :rose:

He is (finally) out of surgery and into a regular room. He's going to be here a few days. The doctor says my dad is fine, that he got all the tumor, and didn't see anything else. Just waiting for the pathology report to come back now.

I slept approximately two hours last night. I feel like a zombie.

Thank you! :rose:

He is (finally) out of surgery and into a regular room. He's going to be here a few days. The doctor says my dad is fine, that he got all the tumor, and didn't see anything else. Just waiting for the pathology report to come back now.

I slept approximately two hours last night. I feel like a zombie.
That is good news!
Hope you get a good nights sleep!

Hey, y'all, I'm back to my house now.

I went to see my dad in the hospital again today before I left. Spent a couple of hours down there. He's doing fine and has been up and walking around several times. Hopefully, he can go home in a day or two.

Now, I have to go work my ass off from now until Tuesday night.

My dad came home today.

My mom didn't let him get in the door good before she started bitching to me about him.

They're children, and I honestly hate dealing with them most of the time. They don't mind making my life more difficult, just so they can continue to antagonize each other.

I wish I could move far, far away.

I’m sorry about all the tough things you’re going through right now. I hope you find some good moments during everything.

*Holds all the stuffies and buries my face in their cute little fuzzy heads and falls asleep*

Back