Bunny's Stuffie Corner

After a super gaslight-y meeting at hell job yesterday, I've decided nothing is ever going to change (which I pretty much knew, anyway).

I'd been toying with the idea of running my own direct dial lines, and I think I've decided to do it. It'll be a bit of an investment to start with, with no immediate payback, but it has the potential to be something so much better.

And what can I say? I'm a sucker for anything that has the possibility to go big. So I'm gonna work a little more, save up $100 extra to drop on content, a website or two, toll-free phone number(s), and a little paid advertising and give this a go. Fingers crossed the payment processor I want to use is still accepting new websites.

The thing about phone sex is, it's a lot like gambling. Most of the time, you can't expect much. But sometimes, something hits hard, and it'll make you rich. And you know it's not very likely to make you, personally, rich, but the draw is that it *might*. And I'm a junkie for that feeling, so here we go again.

Daddy is all for this, by the way. For all his general uselessness in a lot of ways, he IS at least supportive when I do things.

Talked to Daddy a little yesterday about service. I told him I wanted to serve him in every way, that he just needed to let me. He admitted that he doesn't know how to let me. And I told him he was not responsible for carrying everything by himself.

LET ME LOVE YOU, DAMMIT! (I didn't actually say that, lol.)

He said he would do his best to find some things for me to do, and I told him it would mean a lot to me to be allowed to serve him. Of course, this is all for naught if I don't get to see him sometime in the next hundred years, but yeah. I tried to talk to him about it. I don't know if he understood or not.

The biller I wanted to use for my direct dial stuff is indeed accepting new sites. He told me I could be up in the online terminal within 24 hours and have my website(s) integrated with click to call capabilities in a couple of days. Yes!

Problem is, my hands are tied at the moment because my debit card was compromised several days ago, and I'm currently waiting for a new one to come in the mail. So I can't buy the websites and content and phone numbers until the damn card comes. They said it'd be here tomorrow, and I hope it is.

Also, the billing service pays out 75% of what you bill customers for. So charging $2.00/min. will net me $1.50/min. That's more than twice what I'm making at hell company and 25% more than what I make on my platforms.

Only problem is, launching new stuff takes time. I'll consider myself lucky if I have a sale in the next 6 months, lol.

Last edited:
Sometimes, when I see the threads complaining about lack of "Femdom" content here, I want to start a thread of my own about personal and professional Femdom experiences and why male subs are not highly sought-after.

But I expect quite a few male subs would shit themselves if I did that (or else no one would care at all, lol), so I keep my opinion to myself.

I feel like I have no one I can talk to about my problems with Daddy.

I'm hurt that I got him birthday and Christmas presents, and he still hasn't even let me come over and give them to him. It's goddamn February.

We haven't played since last Valentine's Day.

I told him it feels like he doesn't even want me around, and he was all, "It's not that, it's just hard times right now." Yeah, but you can't convince me there was no time at all in the last year that you couldn't have made an hour or two for me.

I feel like an unwanted kitten in the animal shelter. Everyone else is getting adopted but me.

I feel like I have no one I can talk to about my problems with Daddy.

I'm hurt that I got him birthday and Christmas presents, and he still hasn't even let me come over and give them to him. It's goddamn February.

We haven't played since last Valentine's Day.

I told him it feels like he doesn't even want me around, and he was all, "It's not that, it's just hard times right now." Yeah, but you can't convince me there was no time at all in the last year that you couldn't have made an hour or two for me.

I feel like an unwanted kitten in the animal shelter. Everyone else is getting adopted but me.
I am sorry you still didn't get to see your Daddy, Bunny. Maybe do what I had to do to get your needs met? I am not happy about it, but I definitely feel much better now. Know your worth! I know it's easier said than done, but as someone very wise told me, you are NOT getting any younger, but older. Don't waste your days waiting for someone to notice your value and all you are and can be for them! I know you love your Daddy and I do love my bf, but theres a fine line between being loved and being taken for granted and have your needs ignored.

I had to make a very hard decision and move on with my life and I did it for myself. We are still together, but I am DONE begging for his attention. For him to even notice I fucking exist except when he needs his pants or socks washed. I am DONE asking if he would like to spend some time with me. I am DONE begging for his touch or kiss. DONE begging him to love me back. DONE hoping one day he might realise theres nothing I wouldn't do for him. DONE being the fool whos willing to wait for days, weeks, months, years... that one day, maybeee one day he MIGHT want me again. DONE being the only one whos giving it all and getting pretty much fuck all in return.

You know IF someone wanna spend their time with you they WILL find a way to do so. It's pretty simple, but it took me years to figure it out. I've always had these worries in me, but what IF he just feel bad? What IF he's going thro something I don't see or don't understand? What IF he just have a bad day. Week. Month? What IF I ask for too much? What IF he really loves me and I just can't see it? What IF I was thinner and prettier, would he want me around more then? What IF I am not what he needs? What IF I can't keep him happy? What IF I ask for things he can't simply give to me? And I could go on and on...

It was always the " BUT WHAT IF HE.... " for me, but you know what? What about YOU? What about how YOU feel? What YOU need? What about YOUR dreams and wishes? What about days and nights and how YOU would love to spend them? What about all the time and effort YOU put in and get nothing back in return, or just the bare minimum? What about all the hurt YOU feel and have to deal with? What about YOUR lonely days and nighs? You matter, Bunny!! Wheter he can see it or not. Your feelings MATTER! Your needs MATTER!! Do love yourself enough to allow YOURSELF to be happy, Bunny. With, or without him.

When it comes to relationships what YOU feel about your Daddy is irelevant, sadly. It's about him and what HE'S willing to give you and to your relationship. How much time HE'S willing to find to spend with you and how much effort HE'S willing to make to keep you happy. We both know you are giving it your all, but is HE giving you the same back? I think thats exactely where our submissive side works soooo bad against us! At least it did for me.

I know you love him, Bunny, but please allow yourself to be happy. Put yourself first! Love yourself! As you are the ONLY ONE who always gonna be there for you. Not him, not anybody else, but YOU. So please be kind to yourself and start looking for someone who WILL apreciate all you have to offer and WILL spend the time with you. I know it's easy to say and I am not telling you to break down with your Daddy, but I would make it very clear to him that THIS doesn't work for YOU, cuz it doesn't. It's alright to have needs, wants and cravings! Normal loving person would see to it your needs get met! They would hate to see you down and they would do impossible to be there for you and give you what you need. If it's NOT happening somethings wrong. Been there done that... DONE with it!!

I didn't break up with my bf, but I have changed a lot. I had too. It was or that or end up in psychic clinic soon, as I just couldn't take that shit anymore. I chose ME! And I must say I feel much better now. I get to meet people who enjoy ME. People who find ME atrractive and hot just the way I am. People who are NOT ashamed go out with ME or to be seen with me. People who thinks I AM fun to talk to and play with. People who treats ME as if I was someone special! Who apreciate the time spend with ME. Hell they keep asking me when they can see ME again! ME... Something that felt so impossible until not that long time ago. I needed that. Needed someone to help me see my worth and I see it now. Wish I could help you to see YOUR WORTH, Bunny!!

*pulls Bunny closer, HUGGS her TIGHT and whispers...'I am here for you if you wanna talk girl..'

Last edited:
I am sorry you still didn't get to see your Daddy, Bunny. Maybe do what I had to do to get your needs met? I am not happy about it, but I definitely feel much better now. Know your worth! I know it's easier said than done, but as someone very wise told me, you are NOT getting any younger, but older. Don't waste your days waiting for someone to notice your value and all you are and can be for them! I know you love your Daddy and I do love my bf, but theres a fine line between being loved and being taken for granted and have your needs ignored.

I had to make a very hard decision and move on with my life and I did it for myself. We are still together, but I am DONE begging for his attention. For him to even notice I fucking exist except when he needs his pants or socks washed. I am DONE asking if he would like to spend some time with me. I am DONE begging for his touch or kiss. DONE begging him to love me back. DONE hoping one day he might realise theres nothing I wouldn't do for him. DONE being the fool whos willing to wait for days, weeks, months, years... that one day, maybeee one day he MIGHT want me again. DONE being the only one whos giving it all and getting pretty much fuck all in return.

You know IF someone wanna spend their time with you they WILL find a way to do so. It's pretty simple, but it took me years to figure it out. I've always had these worries in me, but what IF he just feel bad? What IF he's going thro something I don't see or don't understand? What IF he just have a bad day. Week. Month? What IF I ask for too much? What IF he really loves me and I just can't see it? What IF I was thinner and prettier, would he want me around more then? What IF I am not what he needs? What IF I can't keep him happy? What IF I ask for things he can't simply give to me? And I could go on and on...

It was always the " BUT WHAT IF HE.... " for me, but you know what? What about YOU? What about how YOU feel? What YOU need? What about YOUR dreams and wishes? What about days and nights and how YOU would love to spend them? What about all the time and effort YOU put in and get nothing back in return, or just the bare minimum? What about all the hurt YOU feel and have to deal with? What about YOUR lonely days and nighs? You matter, Bunny!! Wheter he can see it or not. Your feelings MATTER! Your needs MATTER!! Do love yourself enough to allow YOURSELF to be happy, Bunny. With, or without him.

When it comes to relationships what YOU feel about your Daddy is irelevant, sadly. It's about him and what HE'S willing to give you and to your relationship. How much time HE'S willing to find to spend with you and how much effort HE'S willing to make to keep you happy. We both know you are giving it your all, but is HE giving you the same back? I think thats exactely where our submissive side works soooo bad against us! At least it did for me.

I know you love him, Bunny, but please allow yourself to be happy. Put yourself first! Love yourself! As you are the ONLY ONE who always gonna be there for you. Not him, not anybody else, but YOU. So please be kind to yourself and start looking for someone who WILL apreciate all you have to offer and WILL spend the time with you. I know it's easy to say and I am not telling you to break down with your Daddy, but I would make it very clear to him that THIS doesn't work for YOU, cuz it doesn't. It's alright to have needs, wants and cravings! Normal loving person would see to it your needs get met! They would hate to see you down and they would do impossible to be there for you and give you what you need. If it's NOT happening somethings wrong. Been there done that... DONE with it!!

I didn't break up with my bf, but I have changed a lot. I had too. It was or that or end up in psychic clinic soon, as I just couldn't take that shit anymore. I chose ME! And I must say I feel much better now. I get to meet people who enjoy ME. People who find ME atrractive and hot just the way I am. People who are NOT ashamed go out with ME or to be seen with me. People who thinks I AM fun to talk to and play with. People who treats ME as if I was someone special! Who apreciate the time spend with ME. Hell they keep asking me when they can see ME again! ME... Something that felt so impossible until not that long time ago. I needed that. Needed someone to help me see my worth and I see it now. Wish I could help you to see YOUR WORTH, Bunny!!

*pulls Bunny closer, HUGGS her TIGHT and whispers...'I am here for you if you wanna talk girl..'

Thank you so much. :rose:

I know he's very neglectful and not likely to change this late in the game. I also know the only answer is to get out of the relationship, but I'm stubborn and loyal and honestly dumb and will go down with the ship every time.

I know I should get another Daddy. But I don't want another one. I want this one not to suck. I've never been good at replacing one person with another. It's just not the same.

Thank you for being there for me. I have nobody in real life I can really talk to.

Last edited:
I'm stubborn and loyal and honestly dumb and will go down with the ship every time.
I can very much relate to being like that.

Over time though, I learned to swim and to not trust others to check that there are life vests and boats and I learned to be very clear and open about my thoughts on the ice berg dead ahead.

I am terrible to talk to about things like this because while I can understand where you are coming from, I can’t really in good concience tell you anything else than that I think it is time to tell him that you will be in the life boat and that he alone is in charge of either staying the course or turning around.
Doesn’t have to mean ending it, but let him know that he knows where you and the presents you spent money and effort on are and that it is up to him where you go from here.

I feel torn about answering, because I know I’ve said more or less the same before and that it might not be what you want to hear, but I also don’t want you to feel that you have to put up with this or think that I’m not sorry or get that it sucks.

And I’m a bit stubborn and loyal and don’t always know when to stop…so do tell me if you would rather want me to stay off the topic. I totally get if that’s the case and I will not get upset.

I can very much relate to being like that.

Over time though, I learned to swim and to not trust others to check that there are life vests and boats and I learned to be very clear and open about my thoughts on the ice berg dead ahead.

I am terrible to talk to about things like this because while I can understand where you are coming from, I can’t really in good concience tell you anything else than that I think it is time to tell him that you will be in the life boat and that he alone is in charge of either staying the course or turning around.
Doesn’t have to mean ending it, but let him know that he knows where you and the presents you spent money and effort on are and that it is up to him where you go from here.

I feel torn about answering, because I know I’ve said more or less the same before and that it might not be what you want to hear, but I also don’t want you to feel that you have to put up with this or think that I’m not sorry or get that it sucks.

And I’m a bit stubborn and loyal and don’t always know when to stop…so do tell me if you would rather want me to stay off the topic. I totally get if that’s the case and I will not get upset.

No, no, no, Iris. I appreciate your input, and I know you're right. I just have a hard time doing anything about it because I default to making excuses for his stupid ass. But he's been wallowing long enough, in my opinion. This has been going on for years.

I think I'll write up a thing to send him, then sit on it for a day or two and look over it again to make sure I like the way it sounds, then send it. He has been content to sit back and let me shoulder the burden of this not-relationship for so long, and I am so, so, so tired.

No, no, no, Iris. I appreciate your input, and I know you're right. I just have a hard time doing anything about it because I default to making excuses for his stupid ass. But he's been wallowing long enough, in my opinion. This has been going on for years.

I think I'll write up a thing to send him, then sit on it for a day or two and look over it again to make sure I like the way it sounds, then send it. He has been content to sit back and let me shoulder the burden of this not-relationship for so long, and I am so, so, so tired.
That sounds like a good plan.

And I totally understand tired. đź’•

Thank you so much. :rose:

I know he's very neglectful and not likely to change this late in the game. I also know the only answer is to get out of the relationship, but I'm stubborn and loyal and honestly dumb and will go down with the ship every time.

I know I should get another Daddy. But I don't want another one. I want this one not to suck. I've never been good at replacing one person with another. It's just not the same.

Thank you for being there for me. I have nobody in real life I can really talk to.
Anytime Bunny! 🌹

I was thinkin about this you said...
"But I don't want another one. I want this one not to suck. I've never been good at replacing one person with another."

You know if my exhusbad didnt divorce me years ago I would stay with him till he died and I had like million reasons to leave him...., So yes I understand this " I want this one not to SUCK" and the goin down with the ship too.... But then again, even the STRONGEST feelings expire when ignored and taken for granted for too long. We don't walk away to teach someone a lesson. We walk away because we finally learned ours.. Sad, but true.

*Huggs as always*
🌹

Anytime Bunny! 🌹

I was thinkin about this you said...
"But I don't want another one. I want this one not to suck. I've never been good at replacing one person with another."

You know if my exhusbad didnt divorce me years ago I would stay with him till he died and I had like million reasons to leave him...., So yes I understand this " I want this one not to SUCK" and the goin down with the ship too.... But then again, even the STRONGEST feelings expire when ignored and taken for granted for too long. We don't walk away to teach someone a lesson. We walk away because we finally learned ours.. Sad, but true.

*Huggs as always*
🌹

*Hugs*

Thank you so much. I appreciate yours and everyone's understanding. It means sooooo much.

Thinking seriously about leaving hell company again and just finding a different place and hoping I'm not jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire.

I feel like an animal caught in a trap at this place, and I'm awfully close to gnawing my own leg off to get loose.

Also, I just emailed my supervisor at hell company to request a leave. I hope I never have to go back, but just in case I do, I'll leave a foot in the door.

Back