Bunny's Stuffie Corner

BiBunny

Moon Queen & Wanderer
Hey, y'all, and welcome to Bunny's Stuffie Corner!

This is a thread for me and other littles to talk, blurt, hang out, speak what's on our minds, etc. It's also a thread where people who aren't into the DD/lg thing can come and ask questions if they would like or hang out, too. And of course, Daddies, Mommies, and other Bigs are welcome as well.

I know a thread like this already exists elsewhere, but like @IrisAlthea said earlier in the Isolated Blurt thread, threads in different sections have a different character, based on who's posting in them. So I thought maybe this one might foster some different discussions that would be equally valuable to the members who read and post here. :)

So bring your stuffies, your snackies, your coloring books and crayons, your juice, your books, your blankies, and whatever else you'd like to bring or show us and come on in. Have a seat and stay awhile!

Pic of my two favorite stuffies below. Please excuse how dingy the larger Kitty looks. She needs to be washed, and I just haven't done it yet.

20230322_151452.jpg

So I have a few things on my mind I'm just going to drop here because that's the purpose of this thread.

• For those of you who don't know, I am a Hindu. Today is the first day of Chaitra Navaratri, which is a pretty important Spring festival that honors the Mother Goddess. I am very happy. :)
  • I often feel a little out of place in other DD/lg spaces because a lot of littles make a big deal out of how they don't age regress or ageplay or whatever. I do these things, and it can be sort of isolating when people talk constantly about how that's not what DD/lg is about.
  • I am thinking of creating another language thread like @seela's German thread in the Cafe. I just don't know which language to do because I don't know what everyone else is interested in. Any suggestions?
I hope everyone has a great day. :)

*Plays with stuffies and watches people go in and out of the Cafe*

Sometimes, I wish Daddy was on Lit. I occasionally think of asking him to join, but then he'd see all my posts about him, and I'd die. So no to that, lol.

Spring festival sounds great!
Iris likes spring:
2F9D5041-9C1D-4040-8128-9F28F72765A3.jpeg

I tend to feel that kind of ”should theoretically fit in but still kind of don’t” because people want their categories so defined to the detail and separated from whatever they want to see as ”other”, in several situations/groups.

I don’t know what language people would be interested in. Perhaps a language learning thread in general?

Sometimes, I wish Daddy was on Lit. I occasionally think of asking him to join, but then he'd see all my posts about him, and I'd die. So no to that, lol.

It’s also kind of funny how with some people you get along with fine afk but not so well online and with others it’s the other way round.

Spring festival sounds great!
Iris likes spring:
View attachment 2220850

I tend to feel that kind of ”should theoretically fit in but still kind of don’t” because people want their categories so defined to the detail and separated from whatever they want to see as ”other”, in several situations/groups.

I don’t know what language people would be interested in. Perhaps a language learning thread in general?

It’s also kind of funny how with some people you get along with fine afk but not so well online and with others it’s the other way round.

Spring is my favorite season, minus all the pollen, lol.

I think you're absolutely right about people wanting to define their categories very narrowly. It certainly plays out a lot here.

Yes, a general language thread sounds like a fantastic idea! I have some work stuff I need to do first, but I may very well post one later this evening.

It is weird how you get along with some people well online and not afk, or vice-versa!

*Offers Iris cupcakes for coming to hang out with me* :)

Ugh, pollen…

I think you're absolutely right about people wanting to define their categories very narrowly. It certainly plays out a lot here.

A bit of the same thinking as mentioned in the CNC thread I guess - we don’t want to offend/get lumped in with stuff perhaps?

For me, I think it’s a part of who I am too.
Since I can remember, I’ve been fine with hanging out with people in several groups without really feeling like I have to choose one of them as ”The Group”.
A collegue commented on how I’m the only one he knows who is totally and honestly fine with going to networking things like conferences and such on my own.

Ugh, pollen…

A bit of the same thinking as mentioned in the CNC thread I guess - we don’t want to offend/get lumped in with stuff perhaps?

For me, I think it’s a part of who I am too.
Since I can remember, I’ve been fine with hanging out with people in several groups without really feeling like I have to choose one of them as ”The Group”.
A collegue commented on how I’m the only one he knows who is totally and honestly fine with going to networking things like conferences and such on my own.

That's actually really cool. I have a small amount of friends, and none of them are really friends with each other that much, so I just bounce from friend to friend, lol. That's awesome that you don't mind going to conferences and stuff by yourself. I wish I were more like that, but I'm definitely not. I'm not as bad as I used to be because I'm old now and don't care that much about what people think, but for someone who talks for a living, I'm actually really bad at making conversation, lol.

I have a small amount of friends, and none of them are really friends with each other that much, so I just bounce from friend to friend, lol.

Yep, bouncing or flitting arond, sounds about right.
When I was getting married, I was worried that my female friends wouldn’t manage to organize a bachelorette party because they were not one group and very different. One of my best male friends had promised that if they didn’t he’d organize something and based on his bachelor party organizing antics, I was pretty sure I’d be roller skiing in the buff through the busy shopping zone or something like that.

I ended getting several different kinds of bachelorette parties instead, so whew!

That's awesome that you don't mind going to conferences and stuff by yourself. I wish I were more like that, but I'm definitely not. I'm not as bad as I used to be because I'm old now and don't care that much about what people think, but for someone who talks for a living, I'm actually really bad at making conversation, lol.

These things have so many built in topics, like ”weren’t you on that project and if so, how did you handle that problem” and ”how did you manage to pull that stunt” or ”didn’t you work with that guy, where did he go” etc.

So one of my friends, who lives in town, is moving to Texas next weekend. I won't even be here next weekend because I'm hoping I'll be going to my best friend's place for her birthday weekend. So today was the probably the last day I'll see the friend who's moving, so I'm kinda sad. :(

*Snuggles the stuffies and pulls a blankie over my head*

So one of my friends, who lives in town, is moving to Texas next weekend. I won't even be here next weekend because I'm hoping I'll be going to my best friend's place for her birthday weekend. So today was the probably the last day I'll see the friend who's moving, so I'm kinda sad. :(

*Snuggles the stuffies and pulls a blankie over my head*

I hope you get time to see them before they move away and that you find a good way to stay in touch.
With some it is way easier to stay close despite a geographic distance than it is with others, I think.

Staying way under the blanket would be nice these next days. It’s been a full weekend even if it was nice, and now there are some things to get through the next few days.

I hope you get time to see them before they move away and that you find a good way to stay in touch.
With some it is way easier to stay close despite a geographic distance than it is with others, I think.

Staying way under the blanket would be nice these next days. It’s been a full weekend even if it was nice, and now there are some things to get through the next few days.

Thank you. We were friends long-distance before she moved here (we worked together a long time ago), so I'm sure we'll stay in touch after she moves away. It's just kind of depressing that I'll be back to not having any friends in town (besides Daddy) again.

You are welcome to grab a blanket and hide if you need to! I'm glad you had a nice weekend, and I hope the things you've got to get done aren't *too* much for you.

Hi BiBunny
So nice to see a new thread pop up
It's so important to have a safe place to just be
❤️

Hiya! Welcome to my thread, friend. You can hang out here with me as long as you like. :)

Stuffies and pets are very important. :)

I don't have any pets right now. I wish I did, but I don't. Maybe I'll have a couple of cats one day. I think ragdoll cats are adorable, but God help me, I am not paying what they want for them when you can go to any Walmart parking lot on a weekend and find someone giving kittens away for free, lol. (Also, I used to have to have registered, purebred horses to show, and I can tell you that the papers mean absolutely nothing. I'm definitely not planning on showing any cats I might own in the future, either, lol.)

For now, though, stuffies will suffice.

I have a sweet old dog... nearly 15 years
He is in kidney failure so it is hard to know how much longer he has. But he still has quality of life and is bright eyed and happy.

I just said earlier today that I will be a total mess when he dies. It hurts my heart just to think about it 💔

I have a sweet old dog... nearly 15 years
He is in kidney failure so it is hard to know how much longer he has. But he still has quality of life and is bright eyed and happy.

I just said earlier today that I will be a total mess when he dies. It hurts my heart just to think about it 💔

Aww, bless you both. I'm so glad he's still happy. I hope he stays that way for as long as possible.

Great idea for a thread!

Thank you! I guess I just wanted a space where I could ramble without feeling like I was clogging up other people's thread and also a place that others could hang out in, too.

Oh, I love those! So cute!

I picked this stuffie up last night at the Cleveland Cavaliers game.

Adorable! I love stuffies. :)

Ok so lil confused about this thread. And what is DD/lg
DD/lg = Daddy Dominant/little girl
It is a type of D/s dynamic
There are a wide range of how people interpret and enjoy this dynamic, however it is between consenting adults (it is NOT pedophilia) and for many it is typified by a mentoring/caring/nurturing relationship with a Dom/sub dynamic. It may or may not have a pain/punishment dynamic

It's definitely not for everyone, so if it's not for you, just keep on walking. 😉

DD/lg = Daddy Dominant/little girl
It is a type of D/s dynamic
There are a wide range of how people interpret and enjoy this dynamic, however it is between consenting adults (it is NOT pedophilia) and for many it is typified by a mentoring/caring/nurturing relationship with a Dom/sub dynamic. It may or may not have a pain/punishment dynamic

It's definitely not for everyone, so if it's not for you, just keep on walking. 😉
That's what I was thinking but wanted to make sure before I made comment and looked stupid but I find DD/lg very interesting and really hot

Back