"A Criminal Enterprise" (closed)

JustAnotherHornyGirl

Really Experienced
"A Criminal Enterprise"

(Inspired by TNT's "Animal Kingdom")

Closed to KyleReevis

(OOC: This first post is an edited-down version of my first two posts from a previous Role Play that Kyle and I decided to restart without all the incest, which we decided was a distraction from the story we wanted to tell.)

(OOC: Imagine the second (NSFW) pic of Haley as being before a bathroom mirror.)

Haley slinked along the stone wall over which she'd just climbed and stopped to look about the Hayes Family estate. The last time she'd seen it she was just 6 years old. It had seemed huge then, and even now, 12 years later, it still looked enormous.

The property, which including the beach front comprised nearly half an acre, belonged to Haley's mother's mother, Claire Hayes. Haley's mother, Connie, had grown up here, obviously, and Haley had lived until the summer between kindergarten and 1st grade. But something had happened between Claire and Connie, something that would divide them for the next dozen years. Haley was to this day still unaware of what that something was.

Looking at the estate today and remembering all the parties and barbeques that had been thrown here, Haley could see why, as a child, she'd felt as though she'd grown up in an amusement park. Outside there was the pool and massive outdoor picnic/barbeque area, but that was only the start of what the property offered. Inside were the game rooms, plural, one arranged and equipped for the children with hundreds of games, video consoles, play tables, and boxes upon boxes of every writing and drawing instrument available and the media -- books, tablets, and huge sheets of paper -- on which to write or draw. And on the far side of the house was the garage, filled with ATVs, go-carts, personal watercraft on trailers, motorcycles, and, in the day, Haley's own little mini-bike.

It seemed strange to Haley to see the place now so quiet and still. Not realizing how much time had passed, she simply stood there and studied the home for nearly ten minutes. Finally, with her heart pounding in a mix of anxiety and fear, she headed around the pool toward the house.

Then, Haley stopped short and drew a sudden breath as she caught movement. For an instant, Haley actually contemplated turning and fleeing back over the wall and down the beach. But the woman now standing in the doorway smiled Haley's direction, calling with delight, "Come on in, baby. I made us lunch. Are you hungry?"

Claire Hayes turned back toward the home's interior, gesturing to Haley with a curling finger. "C'mon, baby. It's okay. It's just you and me today. We can talk if you want. Or just eat. It's up to you."

Claire disappeared back into the house, and Haley stood there for another long moment, unsure of what to do. She come here to talk to her grandmother about a recent, important, and life changing event, and yet now that she was here and had been invited in to talk, she wasn't entirely sure what to do.

Then, feeling stupid for having gone to all this effort only to get here and hesitate, Haley headed through the open doorway and stopped just inside the massive kitchen. She found her grandmother cutting a sandwich in half and splitting it between two plates that were already covered in chips, potato salad, and more.

Looking around herself, Haley's first thought was I'm home. The place hadn't changed in more than a decade: same paint, same hardwood cupboards, same tile covered kitchen island crowded with every known food prep machine, only newer and more modern in some cases.

Haley looked up into one corner of the kitchen to find something that was new: a fairly nice sized monitor displaying a large image in the center, surrounded by 12 smaller images obviously supplied by security cameras spread about the estate's exterior and interior both. The large image currently occupying most of the screen was of the pool and the corner of the stone wall over which Haley had climbed earlier.

Looking back to the food and drinks for two, Haley realized that Claire had likely seen and identified her quite a while ago, then set about making a welcoming meal while Haley built up the courage to come forward.

"I've been expecting you, baby," Claire said as moved around the island to set one plate and a big glass of milk before the teen. When Haley only looked to her with a confused expression, Claire explained, "I heard the news about your mother. I can't tell you how sorry I am. I prepared one of the spare rooms for you. It's yours for as long as you need it."

Haley was surprised to find that her grandmother had heard of her mother's death, let alone prepared a room for her arrival at the estate. Haley was under the impression that Claire and Connie hadn't spoken to one another since the latter left the estate 12 years earlier with her own daughter in tow. Plus, Connie's death by overdose had only happened last night, less that 12 hours ago. It had been a rather muted event: Haley had called the Oceanside Police Department's non-emergency phone number to report her mother's death by drug overdose, and the paramedics had arrived without sirens and lights to pick up the body. No fuss, no muss, and Haley, being 18, had simply remained behind without questioning by either department of first responders.

Realizing last night that she had no money and no where else to go, Haley knew she had only one place to go. Honestly, she would have come back here years ago if she hadn't been so loyal to her mother. She'd contemplated calling Claire first, but she hadn't known what her grandmother's response would be. This, a sandwich, a tall glass of milk, and a bedroom was not at all what Haley had expected, obviously.

Unsure of what to say now, Haley simply began eating her meal while Claire, sensing her granddaughter's hesitance to engage, did the same. Haley hadn't eaten since breakfast the day before, something that became obvious when she quickly finished off the glass of milk, the entire plateful of food, and a pair of cookies Claire retrieved as well..

"C'mon, baby," Claire said eventually, standing and heading for the open doorway that led to the first floor rooms. "You look tired. You could probably use a nap."

The teen followed her grandmother to what long, long ago had been Haley's bedroom. She stopped short in the doorway, her eyes widening and mouth opening as she realized that the décor hadn't changed at all in over a decade.

"I try to clean it occasionally, baby," Claire said, "dusting the surfaces and such. It's been a couple of months, though."

"Why?" Haley asked with a soft, shocked tone.

"Because it gets dusty, silly," Claire told the teen with a wide smile.

"No, I mean..." Haley began before hesitating, contemplating how she wanted to word the question. "I mean, why did you keep it this way. It's been 12 years almost."

"Twelve years this August 12th," Claire said, revealing her memory of that tragic night so long ago. But coming back toward her granddaughter, taking Haley's head in her hands, and leaning it forward to kiss the girl on the forehead, Claire said simply, "Because it's your room, baby, and I knew you'd be back some day."

The Hayes matriarch turned, continuing, "There are towels, soap, shampoo, razors and such in the bathroom, but the clothes in the closet likely won't fit you anymore."

Claire chuckled as she opened the closet door and gestured toward the wardrobe of a 6 year old girl. "Why don't you get a shower in. You could use it, no offense. And I'll go get something from my closet that'll fit you, and tomorrow we'll go shopping."

Claire returned to Haley, kissed her on the forehead yet again, and told her with a sincere tone a delighted smile, "Welcome home, baby."

Haley's grandmother turned and left the room without another word, as if Haley's arrival was no more unexpected than the daily arrival of the Postal Carrier. Haley stood there in the middle of the room just looking around, again without realizing just how much time was passing. This room held so many memories for her, and they seemed so fresh to her that Haley hardly believed that a dozen years had passed since she was last here.

Eventually, she dropped her clothes in the middle of the bedroom's floor, padded off naked to the bathroom, and fired up the water for a hot shower. She turned to study her naked form in the mirror. Haley was a beautiful, sexy young woman. People had been telling her that all her life, and after she'd begun growing her curves, many men and even a few women had wanted to do more with her body than simply compliment it. There had been many an occasion when her own mother has suggested that she use what God gave you to get what she needed.

But Haley had always known that the what she needed was actually what her mother needed, be it drugs, cash, or other things of value. Connie had never suggested outright that Haley should prostitute herself to gain that which would make their life easier or, for that matter, simply livable. But the hints had been there, progressively more so as both Haley's age and Connie's addiction increased.

It's good you died, the teen thought to herself, studying her womanly curves and realizing that with her now 18 years of age, her mother could have pimped her out without facing the possibility of a felony charge.

Suddenly, Haley finally began crying, the first time she had since sitting there on the couch as watching her mother's life fade away. She entered the shower to let the flow of hot water both wash away the tears and hide the sound of her sobs. Only after she'd regained her composure did Haley exit, dry off, and slip into the bed naked.

It was just a bit after noon when she fell asleep. It would be a bit after 8am the following morning when she awoke.

.......................................................​

(OOC: Robert's image below is NSFW. Also, image it a bed, not a couch. And Haley's image should be viewed as being in a bedroom, not outside.)

Kirstin Hayes turned her head a bit left, then right as she checked her makeup. Perfect, she thought to herself, not only of her morning paint job but of the face on which she'd done the painting. The 20 year old had been fortunate enough to be born a beautiful child and, her looks had only gotten better over time. That was what her family, friends, acquaintances, and even total strangers had been telling her all her life.

Kirstin let her gaze drop to her breasts, and again she smiled and she thought, perfect. Again, this was the opinion of those who had been lucky enough to see them bared in the past. She shifted her gaze to find the reflection of the man in the mirror, still fast asleep in his bed. Every time he laid eyes upon Kirstin's exposed bosom, Robert spoke that word, perfect, as if he was seeing them for the first time.

Kirstin turned and reached out, taking hold of the bedding and ever so gently pulling the blanket and top sheet from her lover's body. Smiling with delight, she studied Bobby's body for a long moment, enjoying his own perfection.

Suddenly realizing her hunger for something beyond Bobby's cock, Kirstin stood and donned the first shirt she found, one of Bobby's tank top. Its thin cloth displayed her pert nipples well and gave conspicuous hints at her gravity defying breasts' outer curvatures and cleavage. It's length barely hid the front of her small thong, and in the back, it allowed anyone who might want to peek her way a pleasant view of the lower curves of her tight, athletic ass.

"Morning, Kirstin," Claire cheerfully said upon the 20 year old's arrival in the kitchen. The matriarch of the Hayes Family was already filling one of the bowls sitting in a small stack on the island with a healthy cereal, asking, "Breakfast? You had quite a work out last night. You must be hungry."

"You heard that?" Kirstin asked sheepishly as she hugged her hostess and then found her place on one of the bar's stools.

Claire chucked as she pushed the bowl and a glass of OJ to the young woman. "Of course, I heard that, honey. It's not that big a house."

Kirstin giggled before filling her mouth with cereal.

Claire asked, "Is Robert up and about yet? He's got work to do today."

"Still asleep," the 20 year old answered between bites. "I worked him harder than normal last night. Thought he deserved it for what he's doing today."

"I would have preferred you left him some energy," Claire said with a tinge of humor in her voice. "Never mind. That's what a big breakfast is for.

"Who's in the pink room?" Kirstin asked casually. "I saw the door closed and peeked inside. She's pretty."

"My granddaughter, Haley," Claire said, adding, "Connie's daughter."

Kirstin had heard of Connie but only yesterday, when from the adjacent room she overheard (or eavesdropped actually) on Claire explaining her daughter's death to the rest of the family members. Claire said nothing more on the subject, and while Kirstin would have loved to know more about it, she instead tried to open a conversation about the upcoming Hayes Family job.

It had been nearly a year ago that Kirstin had first met Robert in a club. He'd tried to bed her that first night, of course, and even though she'd very much wanted to have him between her thighs, she'd put him off for almost three months as they very slowly got to know one another. It was only when Kirstin learned through one of his friends that Robert had found a hot surfer chick who could deep throat a whale's cock that Kirstin finally got naked and sweaty with him in the back room of a bar they both frequented.

They'd very quickly become monogamous lovers, and over this last year Kirstin had spend many a night in his bed with him or out in the pool and on the deck with his family. And still, Kirstin rarely knew anything more about the criminal enterprise's upcoming acts of theft, larceny, robbery and/or burglary other than the simple fact that they were upcoming.

Kirstin had never pushed for more information, never wanting Claire to think she was too interested in the jobs. To a small degree, Claire had on occasion allowed Kirstin to play a very minor role in the preparation of some of the jobs, sometimes dropping off or picking up vehicles or equipment, sometimes standing watch at what always seemed to Kirstin as random locations, sometimes meeting and greeting people who were strangers to the young woman but who obviously had some importance to Claire, the family, and the job.

She wasn't surprised now, of course, when Claire politely changed the subject back to the younger woman in the room at the end of the hall. Claire got into her wallet and slid an American Express credit card across the bar. "What would you think about taking her shopping this afternoon, honey? She came to us with nothing more than what's on her back."

"Of course," Kirstin said happily, already thinking that befriending the new Hayes girl might get her one step closer to being a more trusted member of the Hayes Family criminal enterprise. "Do you have a dollar limit in mind, Claire?"

"Not at all," was the response. "Get her what she needs: clothing, makeup, whatever. And get something for yourself, honey."

Kirstin laughed, asking again, "Do you have a dollar limit in mind?"

Claire joined the laugh. "I trust you, honey."

They chatted a bit more about this and that before Kirstin asked with a hushed and hesitant tone, "Does she know, Claire?"

"Know what, honey," Claire asked as if not understanding where the other woman was taking the conversation.

"What you do?" Kirstin asked, keeping the inquiry vague. "Do she know how you and the boys pay the bills."

Claire responded by making some suggestions about stores the two young women should visit, then told Kirstin, "I need to get Robert up and around."

The matriarch of the family headed off, and after a moment, Kirstin headed for the room that she'd always thought was decorated such for some younger Hayes family members of whom she was to date ignorant. She now understood that it had been preserved for Haley like some shrine to a dearly departed child, a subject about which Kirstin was very eager to learn more in the very near future.

Kirstin knocked softly on the bedroom door, and after waiting a moment for an answer that didn't come, opened the door. She found Haley standing before a full length mirror, buttoning up the front of a dress that did nothing to show off her delicious hourglass figure yet ]i]did[/i] reveal the young, pert, gravity defying nature of her B-cup breasts.

Only after she stepped farther into the room did the slightly younger woman spot Kirstin, flinching in surprise. The family outsider chuckled softly, apologizing as she closed the door behind her, "Sorry, I knocked."

Haley pulled the hair back from one of her ears to reveal a Bluetooth earphone, saying with a little more volume than intended, "Sorry. I found these on the dresser this morning."

She the plugs out, setting them next to the smart phone that had also mysteriously showed up during her napping period. Haley tapped the screen to cease the digital music app and, knowing this woman wasn't Claire's only other daughter, the now 30 year old Paula, asked her visitor meekly, "Who are you?"

"I'm Kirstin," was the answer as she moved forward to offer a hand. "I'm Kirstin. I'm dating Robert. Your uncle."

Kirstin chuckled, saying, "I don't know why I said that. You know he's your uncle, right?"

She looked the other young woman up and down, laughed again, and flashing the credit card said, "Your gramma asked me to take you shopping, and looking at that dress, I think I'm just in time."

"It's not mine," Haley explained. "I found it on my bed when I woke up this morning."

"Well, whoever is belongs to should be going with us," Kirstin said, and finding a stack of clothes Claire had delivered to the room last evening during her granddaughter's badly needed and extended sleep, she chose out a totally different wardrobe and set it out on the bed. "Put this on, 'cause I'm not gonna be seen out in public with you in that!"

The clothes Kirstin selected began with a modest thong of dark blue, and a pair of boy shorts that were semi-sheer white and very lacey, and an underwire bra that was very red. She caught Haley's reaction to the undergarments and laughed. "These'll look good on you, you know, just in case you get the urge to strip."

"Why would I get the urge to strip?" Haley asked with almost a shocked tone.

Kirstin laughed again, explaining, "You never know. Come on, strip and put these on, and then these."

She'd already picked out a short skirt and a cropped tank top that would reveal more of the young woman's beautiful torso than it would conceal. When Haley only stood there, staring sheepishly at her, Kirstin laughed yet again, asking, "Shy much? Trust me, you won't be the first woman I've seen naked, and I'm sure I'm not the first that's ever seen you naked either."

When Haley's face exploded in a fiery blush, Kirstin's mouth fell open a bit. She asked, "Really? Never? I mean, I'm not saying ... asking if you've ever been with another girl or anything. I only meant, you've never changed clothes with a girl friend, like at a sleep over or getting ready for a party or the prom or something? Or shared a changing room at Victoria's Secret or Sizzlin'?"

Haley's eyes had dropped downward in embarrassment, leading Kirstin to step closer to begin unbuttoning the dress. The younger woman initially grasped the older one's hands softly to stop her, but Kirstin said, "Relax, I'm practically family. Plus, I'm not stripping you to take advantage of you. I'm into girls as much as I'm into guys, but I'm Robert's girlfriend, and I don't think Claire would be too tickled to find out I'm fucking her son and her granddaughter."

"I'll do it," Haley finally said, hesitantly beginning to unbutton the dress. Once it was ready to slip off her shoulders, though, she asked timidly, "Do you mind if I do this on my own? I mean, I'd--"

"No, that's fine, just hurry," Kirstin told Haley, turning immediately for the door. "Your grandmother wants us out of the house so she and the boys can have a meeting about their upcoming job."

At the door, Kirstin looked back to Haley, anxious to see if using the word job would result in an expression of curiosity. It didn't. Haley only looked to Kirstin with anticipation of her leaving. "Hurry up. I'll meet you in the driveway."

As she made her way through the house, Kirstin looked about for signs of Robert, Claire, Paula (who wasn't a boy but was often lumped into the term the boys), or any of the other three Haye's boys. The house seemed mysteriously vacant. Kirstin meandered about, headed out to the also vacant deck, then made her way to the jeep that belonged to Robert but was which was mostly driven by Kirstin these days.

Once there, she took one more look about herself for signs of others and, seeing no one, pulled out her smart phone. She typed a text message: Job imminent. Preps still in works. I'm not included, what's new? New face at house today: Haley Hayes? Claire's gdaughter.Who the fuck?

She hit send, and just as fast as the message went out, it and any record of it being composed or sent was deleted from her phone. Kirstin looked up at the sound of footsteps to find Haley heading her way. The elder woman ogled the younger, saying, "Much better. If I wasn't doing Robert, I'd do you. Come on, let's go spend Claire's money."

And with the press of the gate remote and the revving of the Jeep's motor, they shot away from the estate to hit the stores.

(OOC: Obviously, I'm not expecting this insane length of post from you, Kyle. I just can't control myself sometimes.)

Back