Ass to mouth?

Getting What I Deserve...

Just wanna say that I like you- I think we think very similarly.

He likes it- that's as far through as I thought it to. :D

I'm a natural-born cock-sucker, that's what I prefer to do. But if the guy I happen to be with wants anal, that's fine, I can get off on that too, just so long as once he's done I get the jollies I deserve by going down on him and sucking his cock for a long self-indulgent session. I like it best when he doesn't cum up my tight little bum - there are no tastebuds up there! but pulls out before he does, so I get to savor all that spunk in my mouth. So ass-to-mouth..? yes, but strictly because that way I get my opportunity too...

Yet another old resurrected thread!

Like I said before, bf likes to take me before I get a chance to clean out. But I am ass to mouth several times on him. We don't often use lube, so it's my ass slime that is the lubricant. I love the taste of it and love burying my nose in his covered pubes, and licking all of it off his cock. Sometimes I'm really slimy, sometimes a little more substance, no matter it's all good. It's my duty to clean him off. I prefer him cumming in my mouth cause he gets super sensitive after and if he cums in my ass I generally don't get my chance to clean him off :(.

Plus like Tristan says: no tastebuds, and while I love taking loads, I love the taste even more.

Yet another old resurrected thread!

Like I said before, bf likes to take me before I get a chance to clean out. But I am ass to mouth several times on him. We don't often use lube, so it's my ass slime that is the lubricant. I love the taste of it and love burying my nose in his covered pubes, and licking all of it off his cock. Sometimes I'm really slimy, sometimes a little more substance, no matter it's all good. It's my duty to clean him off. I prefer him cumming in my mouth cause he gets super sensitive after and if he cums in my ass I generally don't get my chance to clean him off :(.

Plus like Tristan says: no tastebuds, and while I love taking loads, I love the taste even more.
Well said . We must take care of our man

Back