Any women here like being rimmed?

I love it

I love all the ass play. Rimming, fingering, toys and occasionally I like anal. The all the way can be damaging so I limit the exposure but I love how it feels. And of course the hubs loves it. He also liked me rimming, never had it before me but would rather I stay on the front....
 
Love it

I love having my ass ate out. Just sitting on a guy (or girls) face and just grinding my ass on their mouth as they lick it out. Feels so amazing.
 
A long time ago, I told my wife that I wanted to rim her but she said no, she was uncomfortable with it.

Fast forward to Wednesday night. She bent over the bed for me to fuck her and, before I went in, I wanted a taste. It was dark. I misjudged and missed her pussy but tongued her ass. I thought, what the hell? I have always wanted to so, I just kept going. She said that it wasn't doing anything for her but I replied that it was for me as my cock became rock hard. I licked her ass a little more before sticking my cock in.

I hope she lets me eat her ass again, I loved it.
 
Having been brought up as a Catholic, my first wife was somewhat reserved in what she would and wouldn't do. She had never masturbated and refused to touch herself. When she was persuaded to buy a vibrator, it was only ever for external use, never to be inserted in her cunt - it never seemed to dawn on her that it was shaped like that for a reason.

Our marriage was rocky, to say the least, and we had quite a few spells apart. After one of those spells we were enjoying a good session of foreplay when she suddenly started rimming me and it was clear that she wanted the favour reciprocated.

I decided that discretion was the better part of valour so I never did find out how she learned about it or discovered that she liked it - I decided simply to enjoy it and take full advantage.
 
I have never met a woman (or a man) who doesn't like being rimmed. And I am always ready to rim them all!
 
rimming her

Occasionally I play with a couple and she loves it. After sucking me for a while and letting me fuck her she'll turn around and start sucking him with her ass in the air. She loves it as hard as I can give it to her. I like it to, a LOT.
 
Yes, I love it. My husband normally teases me as I m restrained, whispering in my ear, describing the pleasure that awaits before he slides his tongue over my bud.

Chilling.
 
Back
Top