Full Fashioned Nylons - Why don't women wear them anymore?

Badguy4u

Dominant
Nothing I find sexier than a woman wearing full fashioned nylons (not the lycra ones). Tells me a woman is a bit kinky, love the feel on my hand, love the feel against my body during sex. But pretty much every woman, especially young ladies absolutely refuse to wear them. I don't get it.

Any woman want to school me on why they don't like to wear them?

Nothing I find sexier than a woman wearing full fashioned nylons (not the lycra ones). Tells me a woman is a bit kinky, love the feel on my hand, love the feel against my body during sex. But pretty much every woman, especially young ladies absolutely refuse to wear them. I don't get it.

Because they’re horribly uncomfortable. If you love them so much, feel free to wear them yourself.

I wear them on evening dates and sometimes with picture taking. They are a bit uncomfortable, but pretty much anything sexy is uncomfortable. But the reaction I get from guys and hard screwing I get makes it worth it.

Most certainly the most, most uncomfortable thing one ever wore. I started wearing them in the 60s at school, obviously not the sexy type, they had these awful suspender belts that men seem to crave, and were always slipping so that one could see them under a mini-skirt. I was so happy when tights came into the world, which wasn't too long afterwards. At least the lycra ones of today don't ladder as badly as those stockings, or nylons did. I think also that when something is so uncomfortable it does not do much to make one feel sexy. Perhaps you should buy the stockings, which you like and ask your partner to wear them for you!

Most certainly the most, most uncomfortable thing one ever wore. I started wearing them in the 60s at school, obviously not the sexy type, they had these awful suspender belts that men seem to crave, and were always slipping so that one could see them under a mini-skirt. I was so happy when tights came into the world, which wasn't too long afterwards. At least the lycra ones of today don't ladder as badly as those stockings, or nylons did. I think also that when something is so uncomfortable it does not do much to make one feel sexy. Perhaps you should buy the stockings, which you like and ask your partner to wear them for you!
I do find a woman wearing tights to be equally as sexy😜

Thanks for the reply. And yes, I have bought them for various women and they always hate the idea. That's why I was asking.

I myself use to love wearing nylons or some times stocking but I had two issues. One, when wearing nylons, the damn things get snagged then you have a run which is embarrassing. And then find yourself in a situation where you didn't bring an emergency spare and in my case I never wear underwear with mine. So I either deal with the run, hope and pray that it doesn't become bigger or remove them and walk around with nothing on underneath, which in my line of work becomes a problem, (bartender/waitress) which leads to the stocking issue. Do you know how many hands try and roam up a thigh when your wearing a dress or skirt. Yeah a few, especially working in a bar around drunks lol.

Thanks for the reply. And yes, I have bought them for various women and they always hate the idea. That's why I was asking.
Why would you buy them for someone if they hate the idea? How is that a gift?

Why would you buy them for someone if they hate the idea? How is that a gift?
Didn't know when I bought them they didn't like them. My wife wore them for a few years, and then one day just said "I can't stand these things, not wearing them anymore." Oh well.

Didn't know when I bought them they didn't like them. My wife wore them for a few years, and then one day just said "I can't stand these things, not wearing them anymore." Oh well.
Ah. I usually try to find out if people would enjoy a gift before I gift it. Like I ask them questions and then listen to the answers. Crazy.

Ah. I usually try to find out if people would enjoy a gift before I gift it. Like I ask them questions and then listen to the answers. Crazy.
Yea, well most women like to be surprised. They expect you to know what they want

😂😂 thanks for mansplaining women for me.

My point is that you didn’t know what they wanted because you were buying what YOU wanted.
Yep. I think it's safe to say when I guy buys a girl clothing or jewelry, it's what they want the woman to wear.

Back