Full Fashioned Nylons - Why don't women wear them anymore?

Or is that that most men don’t care that much for their partner and want her to wear something she isn’t comfortable in for his entertainment?

Why would you want your partner to wear something they don’t like? Don’t they matter enough to you?
Not necessarily true. If it’s cold or impractical my wife will wear tights. All the rest of the time she wears or holdups or stockings because it makes her feel sexy!

Not necessarily true. If it’s cold or impractical my wife will wear tights. All the rest of the time she wears or holdups or stockings because it makes her feel sexy!
🙄 I’m not talking about women wearing things that they like. She likes them so she wears them. Yay.

I think it is worth making the distinction between “I wish women would do X all the time” and “I wish my girlfriend/wife would do this for me on special occasions”

I’d also like to suggest considering why it is always expected that women will do uncomfortable/unpleasant/unhealthy things on a daily basis, and never, ever men. But I’ll let that go because there’s no way that conversation will be meaningful here.

Nothing I find sexier than a woman wearing full fashioned nylons (not the lycra ones). Tells me a woman is a bit kinky, love the feel on my hand, love the feel against my body during sex. But pretty much every woman, especially young ladies absolutely refuse to wear them. I don't get it.

Any woman want to school me on why they don't like to wear them?
Pantyhose are uncomfortable enough. Why would I want to wear something more finicky and annoying?

Fortunately in LA you can usually get away with bare legs even when you need to dress more formally.

I think it is worth making the distinction between “I wish women would do X all the time” and “I wish my girlfriend/wife would do this for me on special occasions”

I’d also like to suggest considering why it is always expected that women will do uncomfortable/unpleasant/unhealthy things on a daily basis, and never, ever men. But I’ll let that go because there’s no way that conversation will be meaningful here.
Neither sex should be expected to do what you suggest on a daily basis and your comment in my view belittles men on here who you seem suggest are all cut from the same cloth.

I love nylon in all forms, but I refuse to be forced to wear them. And you couldn’t pay me to not go bare in LA
When I have worn pantyhose in LA it’s always to some work thing where my boss made it very clear I needed to “look professional” — a dress, no bare legs, heels, and make-up.

I kept my mouth shut, but I always wanted to ask him what profession he had in mind … .

Or is that that most men don’t care that much for their partner and want her to wear something she isn’t comfortable in for his entertainment?

Why would you want your partner to wear something they don’t like? Don’t they matter enough to you?
They do matter to me
That’s why I wear them
And it’s not going to kill me
They show me love and this is what I want to do for them

When I have worn pantyhose in LA it’s always to some work thing where my boss made it very clear I needed to “look professional” — a dress, no bare legs, heels, and make-up.

I kept my mouth shut, but I always wanted to ask him what profession he had in mind … .
I don’t mind wearing sheer to waist in the winter. But who made him the fashion police? lol

I've read threads and actually talked with Lovers about this issue. Same bickering results.

One time I asked a Lover how she liked wearing a g string. If 'g string' were substituted for 'stockings' you'd have her reply. But...she wore g strings! I'm confooozed

Back