Nipples

Preferred Colour of (f) nipple

  • light pink

    Votes: 2,876 32.0%
  • dark pink

    Votes: 2,465 27.5%
  • light brown

    Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

    Votes: 1,518 16.9%

  • Total voters
    8,978
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer Kaye said:
It's been awhile since I showed nipples, soooooo, here's the uncropped version of the picture currently being used in my AV ...

jennnaughtyoncam1057ft.jpg

Bravo, Jennifer. I would rather look at your breasts than at those of almost anybody, even this lady.
 

Attachments

  • Big1.jpg
    Big1.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 128
Boxlicker101 said:
Bravo, Jennifer. I would rather look at your breasts than at those of almost anybody, even this lady.

<blush>

Darlin, I love the way you always segue into showing another picture. :)
 
Last edited:
Sweet

Jennifer Kaye said:
It's been awhile since I showed nipples, soooooo, here's the uncropped version of the picture currently being used in my AV ...

jennnaughtyoncam1057ft.jpg
Gosh, JK, there is no argument that you have two of the sweetest tits going. I love your tiny :eek:ae.

Jim
 
a person could get lost in that!

omg Mutt. I love this classic stuff, if anything, just to see how what is favoreed on women's bodies has changed. have any more?

how I feel today (no, that's not me...I just feel lazy and naked today):
 
Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxlicker101
Bravo, Jennifer. I would rather look at your breasts than at those of almost anybody, even this lady.


Jennifer Kaye said:
<blush>

Darlin, I love the way you always seque into showing another picture. :)

I do NOT always segue into showing another picture. Just to prove it, I won't this time.......Oh, okay. Here:
 
kwas1modem said:
I don't see no buttons on that blouse. It looks like a zipper to me. Perhaps you mean you intend to lower the zipper inch by inch (or 2.54 centimeters by 2.54 centimeters as you might say in Canada) in successive AVs. I doubt I can wait that long and still remember why I was looking in the first place. At my age, getting lucky means finding my car in the parking lot.

Jim

Actually Jim since I am under such scrutiny I confess...they are not buttons...they’re 'hook and eyes'...and they do seem to be coming undone... *blink blink*
 
JenniferMidnight said:
Actually Jim since I am under such scrutiny I confess...they are not buttons...they’re 'hook and eyes'...and they do seem to be coming undone... *blink blink*

Jennifer, you are beautiful. I may stay here for the rest of the day or week or month or however long it takes to watch until all the hooks and eyes are undone. I can't think of anything better to do than that. I'm not going to post a pic because whatever I posted, she would be nothing compared to the lovliness that you are already treating us to.
 
Woooohooooo!!

JenniferMidnight said:
Actually Jim since I am under such scrutiny I confess...they are not buttons...they’re 'hook and eyes'...and they do seem to be coming undone... *blink blink*
Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of more skin!

Jim
 
Thanks!

abbey_kyle said:
to get us all through the night:
Abbey, your two submissions hit the spot. Both of these girls are delectable honeys. I believe either one of them could keep me awake past 11. They might even convince me to miss "The Daily Show."

Jim
 
Free the Midnight Two

JenniferMidnight said:
Actually Jim since I am under such scrutiny I confess...they are not buttons...they’re 'hook and eyes'...and they do seem to be coming undone... *blink blink*

Looking forward to the release of the next hook and eye :rose:

In the mean time we'll have to be content with this
a3i3.jpg
 
I think the best way to get through the night, besides watching some of the lovely ladies on this thread, is by surrounding yourself with friends. These ladies have the right idea.
 
oh Kate Hudson!

Bill Dada, you rock! I don't know what it is but I am such a sucker for celebrity nudes. Perhaps it's because we kind of "know" them already. If it's someone famous, I want to see them naked. The Natalie Portman finds put me over the edge cuz she is someone who would never pose nude. In fact, I think it's the suprise shots that I like the best. Ethically, I think they are horrible and invasive but sometimes: you jut gotta feed the fetish :cool:
 
}}

https://forum.literotica.com/image.php?u=304195&dateline=1120605044

Jennifer Dear,

Now you've got me wondering what your next move will be.

A) Keep undoing the eyehooks one by one (or three by three)

B) Leave the eyehooks as is, but peel down the top (Yikes!)

C) Leave as is and step into shower giving us the wet look (Whewww!)

D) Undo all eyehooks, showing cleavage but leaving nipples covered (Say it isn't so)

E) Take the damn thing off and show us your fabulous Tits (Mmmmhhh!)

Sorry, just fantasizing out loud.

Cranky
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top