P J's Home away from Home

They closed my other Place down :( ~ I need a Place where my Friends & other People can come & drop in & say Hi:) so cum and stop in;)
attachment.php

Yes Iam for real:)

Hi, PJ!

I hope you applied your sun screen.

Thanks Ling :kiss::kiss::kiss::rose:
good thing I took my Parka along to the Football Game I sure needed it ;)
how was your Wknd ? did you spend it inside? hope you had some fun as well:D
Good Morning Hun :kiss:
yeah spend most of the Time indoors as it was raining and miserable :(
your lucky it didnt rain for the Game ~oh did we have some "fun" yup :D

Thank you Ling:kiss: and Fran:kiss: for your Visits :)
Iam busy watching all the new series on T V;) but thought I take a few Minutes to stop in and say Hi so you know Iam still alive and care :rose:

Thank you Ling:kiss: and Fran:kiss: for your Visits :)
Iam busy watching all the new series on T V;) but thought I take a few Minutes to stop in and say Hi so you know Iam still alive and care :rose:
God Morning P J :kiss::kiss:
hope there is some exciting Stuff for you to watch on TV;):)

good afternoon ling :kiss::kiss: hope you took your umbrella along cos otherwise you gonna get wet walking to get your car;)
you know what day this is ;):D
sorry pj dont know what i was thinking, but that was meant for ling!

Last edited:
good afternoon ling :kiss::kiss: hope you took your umbrella along cos otherwise you gonna get wet walking to get your car;)
Good Morning Fran:kiss::kiss:
did you know you posted this in the wrong Thread haha
uh its a good thing I checked in to P j's Thread;) and yeah Iam taking my Umbrella along again today :)

sorry pj dont know what i was thinking, but that was meant for ling!
wow so were you half asleep when you posted this Fran:D
but Hey thats ok leaving Hugs & :kiss:sss

Hey Baby its cold outside brrr only 1 C this Morning so you proably need the Heater on in your Truck Hun -anyway try and have a good Friday:kiss::kiss:

Hey Baby its cold outside brrr only 1 C this Morning so you proably need the Heater on in your Truck Hun -anyway try and have a good Friday:kiss::kiss:
Yes I noticed that Ling had to put the Heater on coz the Windows were fogging up ;) some Place in the City even had Snow coming down :eek:
enjoy your Wknd :kiss:

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9UVM1dadM-EpOtczT-IuUEZIQNy7NVsYYnsLy3HRvWAaqZ0BW

Stopping in to say Hi and brought some Hugs and :kiss:s hope you were able to rake all your Leaf's ;)

Thank you Ling :kiss::rose:
yes I finished raking the Leaf's Ling but there are more on the Lawn already:(
Yeah I guess you proably will have to rake the Leaf's a few more time yet P J ~ anyway Good Morning and Happy Hump Day :)-:kiss:-:kiss:

Good Morning P J :kiss::kiss:
arent you lucky you put Winter Tires on your Truck last Week;)

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSru5z_sQ61OttP3pzhxi5IEazhehyuAA44UIQiZxkLNyYTFvGi
~ P J ~:kiss::kiss:

Back