Why are the hot Lit. men so unavailable?

Skipping. He is blocked for use of the "N" word.
So how is every one else doing to day?
I do think it not a good choice to use Lit like a dating site.
 
Denny

Been off site awhile. I must admit going back several pages, this thread was and is very entertaining. There may even be a few wise bits of advice here for those looking for love or friendship.
As another more mature.................... OLD.......... male I've been very lucky to have the perfect partner.
Well she ain't perfect in many ways but she keeps me fed, fat, and happy most of the time. Since we've been together longer than most others have breathed I have no advice because I've never had to look through the trash for a keeper.

Wouldn't life be great if everyone found the right partner while still too young to do the things we did?
Actually it would be even greater if I could still do those things. Yet with Lit I can read the true facts of the worlds most beautiful female members and slobber on their pictures as I continue living in my fantasy world.

Boys and girls, enjoy your friends here on Lit and follow your common senses, not your heart.
Sorry us really hot men are taken. :heart: But don't give up. That shower head's gonna get cold this winter and the best man made toys just don't last.:rose:
 
No STDs. NO but it was only head. NO mind games and you don't have to clean up after it. I can totally understand.

And if it ever gets boring you can just turn it off and flush its nonsense down the plug hole. Sounds perfect!
 
I don't see any takers.

My whole life I've challenged assholes to go with me for drug tests and IQ tests and personality tests and whatever they say I am. LETS BOTH TAKE THE TEST AND SEE WHO'S FUCKED UP! But no one ever wants to. I know my results. How bout you?

My first reaction to your statement was pretty inflammatory, but I can see what you're saying. I do seem to attract broken people, but as a disabled person who works a professional job and pays her own way, it can be disheartening at times. What I've found in the end is that people are very set in their world views, and instead of challenging these people, maybe you should just walk away? I for one would be happy to compare test results with you! Sounds fun.
 
A different experience!

Oh, no, I've had a much different experience.

I've only been a member since... Sunday? And it's been a blast! I plunged straight into the personals...lol. And wow!

I was the one who reached out to all the men. I kiked about 10. 7 got back to me and the other 3 haven't answered... yet. We RPed, pic swapped, a few even videoed 0.0 ā€“ and it was fantastic. In fact, one guy I've hooked up with several times already. He's my unicorn...lol.

All the guys were so lovely - all different but all so accommodating, understanding and just good guys. I bounced around the world too, from Australia to Scotland, and several places in the US - two from... Arkansas? (I'll have to google that place later...lol.) They all wanted different things of course, which was great fun. Some experiences were really hot, some were fascinating, and one... we got on like a house on fire but when it came to the bedroom, we didn't quiet match. But, that's ok, I still think it was a great experience.

I've read a good handful of threads that say how many creeps there are on here. As yet, I haven't met any. I'm sure I will but I go into each RP without any expectations, I'm accepting but selective, and don't take everything to heart. This is all supposed to be fun, isn't it? ;)
 
I kiked about 10. 7 got back to me and the other 3 haven't answered... yet.
That sounds like an offensive verb. šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„


I've read a good handful of threads that say how many creeps there are on here. As yet, I haven't met any.

The fact that you're trying to get dicked makes every guy who wants to dick you not a creep. It just makes them like-minded.
If you had no desire to be dicked, you'll quickly realize that these assholes disregard the fact that you have no desire to be dicked and then all of a sudden you'll realize how many creeps there are on here. Perspective blah blah blah.
 
I don't think Literotica is a very good place to use as a dating site.
 
I've read a good handful of threads that say how many creeps there are on here. As yet, I haven't met any.
It's possible that you might have come across one or two creeps, but you didn't notice it yet.

From my experience in the GB, none of them - except for the less sophisticated ones - wear a sign that says: "I'm a misogynist, a douchbag or a creep."
A lot of those who are (misogynists or creeps) champion with enthusiasm for "the rights of women", and they seem pretty convincing initially. But several months down the line, one gets an uneasy feeling that there's a disconnect between their words and their actions.


What I've found in the end is that people are very set in their world views, and instead of challenging these people, maybe you should just walk away?.
Such a good way of puting it !
I need to repeat this to myself more often.
 
Last edited:
"I'm a misogynist, a douchbag or a creep." Also racist and homophobe.

You've been warned.
 
My first reaction to your statement was pretty inflammatory, but I can see what you're saying. I do seem to attract broken people, but as a disabled person who works a professional job and pays her own way, it can be disheartening at times. What I've found in the end is that people are very set in their world views, and instead of challenging these people, maybe you should just walk away? I for one would be happy to compare test results with you! Sounds fun.

We're all of us broken people, broken different ways.
 
I've met a lot of great guys who aren't creeps. Some have been very sweet and complete gentlemen. If you ever find someone you like, make it a point to hold on. They're limited edition pieces. ;)

Also, do initiate the contact if you like someone. If you've lost contact, don't despair. It's possible that they're busy or summer real life crap came up unexpected.

:rose:
 
That sounds like an offensive verb. šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„




The fact that you're trying to get dicked makes every guy who wants to dick you not a creep. It just makes them like-minded.
If you had no desire to be dicked, you'll quickly realize that these assholes disregard the fact that you have no desire to be dicked and then all of a sudden you'll realize how many creeps there are on here. Perspective blah blah blah.

You're right, it is all about perspective. But it is also about character. I'm one who chooses not to get offended. I'm not sour yet and I plan to never be. :D I also don't label people. I just want to have fun on here, and accept people for who they are. I don't have expectations of how someone should be according to my own values. Such expectation is how prejudice starts. And really, people have different definitions as to what a creep is. As I'm open-minded, I tend to be more accepting of people who are different from me. I like people, it makes no difference if we are 'dicking around' or talking at a bus stop. I'll treat them with the same respect as I would want. I know some people might not give me the same respect in return, but that's okā€“ā€“remember, I don't choose to get offended. ;)
 
remember, I don't choose to get offended. ;)

I think you meant to say that you choose not to get offended. šŸ˜

I don't get upset either though, I just mess with the people that choose to disregard my wishes until they give up. It's more fun that way. šŸ™ƒ
 
It's possible that you might have come across one or two creeps, but you didn't notice it yet.

From my experience in the GB, none of them - except for the less sophisticated ones - wear a sign that says: "I'm a misogynist, a douchbag or a creep."
A lot of those who are (misogynists or creeps) champion with enthusiasm for "the rights of women", and they seem pretty convincing initially. But several months down the line, one gets an uneasy feeling that there's a disconnect between their words and their actions.

I understand what you are saying - some people are a product of their culture, some are subject to their nature. But, not all, and none that I have met on this site so far. I know when people are trying to take advantage of me, try to belittle me and manipulate, and I don't let that happen. I'm positive - I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt, but I'm no sucker.

I think on a site like this you have to take everything with a pinch of salt. Most of this site is about playing a character - RP - even in the forums. People are fulfilling fantasies here. Authors are creating their author persona. Fiction is all about escapism. I think by approaching this site as an erotic fictional hub then it is easier to handle the so called "misogynists, douchebags and creeps" in the grand mix. ;)
 
I think you meant to say that you choose not to get offended. šŸ˜

I don't get upset either though, I just mess with the people that choose to disregard my wishes until they give up. It's more fun that way. šŸ™ƒ


Yep! I meant to say that ;) oops.

I admit, I too think it is fun messing with people who are pushy, it's all part of the game we are playing on here. ;)

I like how doms, as part of their 'training', try to win mental/wit battles with you. It's fun to beat them at their own game. It's like a game of chess...lol.

I've got 21 kik invites waiting at the moment only because I put an invite up on the personals. But before that, no one had contacted/PM'd me. I'm sure I won't click with all of them, but I don't have any worries about them being "creeps". I see it as part of the game, which we have both signed on to play. ;)

Call me crazy...lol.
 

Go take a look at the German Nazis.

I cant make an argument for greater racism and prejudice, yet their technology made America the world leader after the war.

I don't buy their racism against Jews but I know the Jews invited much of the abuse they got. The fools declared war on Hitler about 1930. Communists fared worse.

I cant name one nigger who likes Jews, but every Jew is a nigger lover. How dum is that!
 
You answered your own question... because they are hot. <EoM>

Honestly. This site has only two categories of men:
Creeps or douche bags who are all over you *eek*
and men with sex appeal who seem uninterested or shy.
same with the women... hotties are all taken and creeps and douche bags abound
 
Back
Top