Votes: 2,465 27.5%
  • light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
little bit of abuse on that last shot...you see what happens! just a few clothespins, some simple breast binding and the occasional drip appears!

well Dawg, just for that, I will end the evening on some of my very own....dangerous thing when you have a camera in your computer...

What a wonderful way to end the night Abbey... thank you! :rose:

little bit of abuse on that last shot...you see what happens! just a few clothespins, some simple breast binding and the occasional drip appears!

Yes I see... dripping is a good thing :p

argh! I see my images are already getting deleted! OK. I need a reliable image uploading source. anyone?

shower_5_by_ohyouhandsomeDevil.jpg

Abbey_kyle ... did you get your problem solved?
sure hope so... I'm getting a little thirsty....

Last edited:
Create an account Abbey, then upoald your pics into your files, and it will give you the codes to put in your message box... it even includes the

I did create an account...the code it gave me was that tiny, tiny pic.

I'll get it, eventually.

I think this might work. a few more, see if they stay. If they do, I thank Dawg for being so damn patient with my frustration.

nips13.jpg

nips14.jpg

nips15.jpg

nips16.jpg

nips17.jpg

hooray for miss Abbey. wonderful nipples back on display where they belong! :D :rose: more, more!

well Dawg, just for that, I will end the evening on some of my very own....dangerous thing when you have a camera in your computer...

1idcgw.jpg

219b129.jpg

pnbte.jpg

2dvilfs.jpg
mmmmmmm I only started following this thread since you were a regular poster here, Abbey ... but I am delighted to meet you like this ;)

thanks Dave! you reminded me that two of my pics have disappeared so I will repost them on this new image hosting site that Dawg directed me to. These nips are all mine...not sure what was originally posted there so these might be different (if you got them the first time around, bonus for you!):

AKtit03.jpg

AKtit_Pins01.jpg

AKtit_Tape10.jpg

thanks Dave! you reminded me that two of my pics have disappeared so I will repost them on this new image hosting site that Dawg directed me to. These nips are all mine...not sure what was originally posted there so these might be different (if you got them the first time around, bonus for you!):

Gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back