When you know you shouldn't but.....open

If it was very hairy and big but being offered to you, would you say no?

No I would refuse to have it to play with, it would just take a little more time involved when eating it, to try and keep loose hairs from getting between teeth and into my throat causing irritation and coughing.

My date has been very polite and a gentleman. I can talk to him for hours on any topic. He looks good, dresses very well, and smells nice. I thought the attraction was mutual and was expecting him to push for more on the 3rd date. But by the 5th date I took him by the hand and led him inside a love hotel. I could not wait any longer. He was very good.
I told him I had started shaving this year and he said he would like to see, so I shaved in the shower with hotel razor. I think he liked it because he was ready to do it again then.
So my long no-sex year has ended, I am still going out with a nice man who know to take me for sex afterwards, and I am shaved again.
attachment.php

My date has been very polite and a gentleman. I can talk to him for hours on any topic. He looks good, dresses very well, and smells nice. I thought the attraction was mutual and was expecting him to push for more on the 3rd date. But by the 5th date I took him by the hand and led him inside a love hotel. I could not wait any longer. He was very good.
I told him I had started shaving this year and he said he would like to see, so I shaved in the shower with hotel razor. I think he liked it because he was ready to do it again then.
So my long no-sex year has ended, I am still going out with a nice man who know to take me for sex afterwards, and I am shaved again.
attachment.php
A beautifully taken image. 💋

I let it grow back a bit because I have a date on Saturday. Thankyou Miss S for the introduction to this man. I usually don't do anything on a first date but just in case I have to break my rule I wanted a little hair to look usual. I also had to share the hotel bath with my friend last week and she would not be used to seeing me shaved. I think I prefer no hair now though.
attachment.php

just discovered this thread, and I think this is my favourite photo of all the delicious pics. Fully exposed, but hiding everything. Lovely. Hope your new man appreciates it all :)

attachment.php

It is good to know there are women out there that take the lead in matters of sex ;) Lovely photo.

When you know you shouldn't but sometimes you do play "innocent and unaware".

Join in with yours.

Single seam yoga pants sometimes leave you a little lippy when out and about...

attachment.php

Love how that seam singularly dissappear into a happy place. Also love your thread. :heart:

attachment.php

Very sexy, Hiroko!

attachment.php
Good photo. Yes, you are hairless again. I think there might be a few disappointed after your somewhat trimmed style last week, that seemed to get a few engines running.
Lovely to hear that you have taken charge and got what you want. Keep that up, confidence is sexy and voicing what works and how it works best keeps everything on the rails.

attachment.php

Yummmmmmmmmmmm

Single seam yoga pants sometimes leave you a little lippy when out and about.

I'm very late with my comment, but such a beautiful vertical smile, and you can pretend to be unaware.

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2070237&stc=1&d=1557135230

Good for you, taking control. Good to hear your ‘unfulfilled’ spell has ended.

Lovely photo, with just a hint of your pleasure garden.

attachment.php

Glad you took the so-called bull by the horns and got down to business.💋😍

attachment.php

Remarkable pictures. It is good to find good people to be with. Have fun!

attachment.php
Glad you have got on top of him, so to speak. Assuming top is your thing. Perhaps leave a multiblade razor in your bag if you are going to give him the shaving show in hotels, those disposables kill even an experienced face.
I like that you are getting brave in your posts. We watch with interest.

A beautifully taken image. 💋
Thank you. That one worked out just right
just discovered this thread, and I think this is my favourite photo of all the delicious pics. Fully exposed, but hiding everything. Lovely. Hope your new man appreciates it all :)
It is a fun one. One step at a time, but the time to tell him about this is not yet.
It is good to know there are women out there that take the lead in matters of sex ;) Lovely photo.
He was being very polite and not rushing it, but I was ready and being a polite girl and not being too forward. I saw his tight pants when he left the table and I knew I could not survive not doing something. Desperation more than being forward.
Very sexy, Hiroko!
Thank you
Good photo. Yes, you are hairless again. I think there might be a few disappointed after your somewhat trimmed style last week, that seemed to get a few engines running.
Lovely to hear that you have taken charge and got what you want. Keep that up, confidence is sexy and voicing what works and how it works best keeps everything on the rails.
Thank you. yes there were many comments saying they liked hair. I am more sensitive without hair so for now my pleasure is number one. I am trying to be confident and be clear with what is good, and not be reserved.
Yummmmmmmmmmmm
Thank you
Good for you, taking control. Good to hear your ‘unfulfilled’ spell has ended.

Lovely photo, with just a hint of your pleasure garden.
Yes, I have fingers and toys but I really needed that. My eyesight went dark and I saw fireworks. Just a hint, the rest is a bit happy and...
Glad you took the so-called bull by the horns and got down to business.💋😍
Yes it had to be done.
Remarkable pictures. It is good to find good people to be with. Have fun!
I hope so. So far I like this and I hope it becomes more. We are from different circles so I don't know if I could have had the chance to have met him or people like him otherwise.
Glad you have got on top of him, so to speak. Assuming top is your thing. Perhaps leave a multiblade razor in your bag if you are going to give him the shaving show in hotels, those disposables kill even an experienced face.
I like that you are getting brave in your posts. We watch with interest.
Top is my thing, and underneath, and back. I decided not to just lay there and just try the things I like. I bought some suitable razors.

This last weekend I tried MissS advice on where to find a private beach in the back of Japan. You had to take a small country railway to a small station, walk through farm lands and ask the farmer for permission. We went to the edge of the land and it was a beautiful beach, as described.
I had prepared sexy one piece bathing suit, but because no one was there except the farmer up the top, I wore bikini and took the top off. In the water I took the bottom off and was swimming nude. The bikini bottom left a tan line after just two days there.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

This last weekend I tried MissS advice on where to find a private beach in the back of Japan. You had to take a small country railway to a small station, walk through farm lands and ask the farmer for permission. We went to the edge of the land and it was a beautiful beach, as described.
I had prepared sexy one piece bathing suit, but because no one was there except the farmer up the top, I wore bikini and took the top off. In the water I took the bottom off and was swimming nude. The bikini bottom left a tan line after just two days there.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
Beautiful scenery and beautiful you. 💋

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Something tells me that putting all those together would make a wonderful story :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
Great, you made it out to Kyotango. I'm sure N-san and his family enjoyed you saying hello on the way in to the beach. Nice tan lines, next time you will have to work on not having any!

My love of you in white panties is vindicated by this photo, the seascape almost lulled me into a serene slumber, only to be aroused by those perfect fitting panties.

Back