When a girl masturbates

Re: Shingle

ericred50 said:
My mind is now racing over time, please tell us BullDawg69, what does it mean LOL. We all need to know.


ROTFLMAO!!!!!

I knew when I posted that pun it would provke some discussion. However, I never thought it would hurt so good..... :)

Either I'm old..... which at 46 I don't think I am... or some of you are so young that you never watched B&W Westerns....

The phrase, "To Hang A Shingle" is steep in American culture. When a Doctor or a Lawyer came to town they would hang a shingle in front of their office to let the towns people know that they were available to meet their needs.....

Fast forward to my post....... Luvinit was wondering if she needed counselling..... I replied.... "I have your shingle hanging"

In otherwords...... The Doctor Is In...... :p and yes, my shingle is hanging!!!! :devil:

Dawg
 
Last edited:
Yes i love to watch my wife masterbate and she realy enjoys me watching her. There is just something about a lady playing with herself that drives me crazy
 
Have Shingle Will Hang It!

Luvinit said:
NOW I get it! :D

{{{{{{{{{{Luvinit}}}}}}}}}}

I'm glad sweetheart.... its hangin' any time you need it!!! lol

:kiss:

Dawg
 
sxgoddessjw said:
hubby LOVES to know that I masterbate, he actually LOVES to watch, if a man leaves a woman for masterbating something is seriously wrong with him!

I'm hearing yah!!!;)
 
I know I'm really late on this, but I love to masturbate and love it more when someone watches. The first time I had a woman watch me I came almost immediately. She had been visiting me at the time so she was sitting at the end of my bed and watched me squirt, which she loved. Now I'll do strip shows for her on webcam and just made a video of myself masturbating and squirting for her. It was possibly the most incredibly stimulating experience I've ever had! And the first time I got to watch a man masturbate, ooh, still wet thinking about it! HUGE turn on...
 
HA! I get it now! Sorry that was a bit before my time...I have only seen a handful of westerns and that's because dear ole dad was watching them and I couldnt' change the channel LOL...MMMMMMM JenlovesAmy that just sounds amazing!!! Your talented if you can squirt, I envy you!
 
jenlovesamy said:
Hehe, it does get messy though! ;)

{{{{{{{{{{Jen}}}}}}}}}}

I'd love watching you.... afterwards I'd love cleaning up that wonderful mess..... :p :p :p

:kiss:

Dawg
 
The Dipsomaniac said:
What is it that we dont get?

Maybe if we have to ask waht we don't get, it merely fuels their clique mentality. Woemen are not a different species, some just like to think they are. Me? I like a woman who knows what she likes and, if needed, tells her partner how to give it.

As far as the subject is concerned, sharing each other's masturbation is a huge turn on.
 
Alright, I'll bite.

The thing about cuming alot is that it tends to speed up the friction burn. If I'm having sex and I cum too much and it's on my legs and I'm being pumped, well, wet skin chaffes, doesn't it? Makes it painful, can't have sex as long, it's not always a good thing, right? I have multiple orgasms so if I cum too much, it makes it less enjoyable. :(
 
jenlovesamy said:
Alright, I'll bite.

The thing about cuming alot is that it tends to speed up the friction burn. If I'm having sex and I cum too much and it's on my legs and I'm being pumped, well, wet skin chaffes, doesn't it? Makes it painful, can't have sex as long, it's not always a good thing, right? I have multiple orgasms so if I cum too much, it makes it less enjoyable. :(

Thank you and sorry my post was on the grumpy side - too early in the morning it seems.

(I know what you mean about chaffing though)
 
whatsinanameuk said:
As far as the subject is concerned, sharing each other's masturbation is a huge turn on.
A friend of mine defined synergysm as group masturbation.
 
the couple that plays together stays together

chiming in support of masturbation for all

the most intimate and thereby erotic of acts is maturbation

i love to watch and can't help but join in:devil:

just my 2 cents:p
 
Re: the couple that plays together stays together

But then it's not masturbation! Oh decisions decisions....

wantonknowledge said:
i love to watch and can't help but join in
:devil:

just my 2 cents:p
 
I think its great to share, much better than doing it on your own
 
Lucky that my SO will masterbate infront of me, and being a squirter, will cum on me to. Highy erotic...
 
I've heard a story of a guy whose girlfriend confessed to him that she masturbates and he left her out of disgust and shock, although he jacked off like any other male.

I've also heard of other types of men who like that their girlfriend masturbates.

Why would a man hate that his girl masturbates? And why do some other guys looove that?

Because some people think that if a woman enjoys sex, then she's damaged goods.

I know that sounds strange, but that's the opinion of most of the adults in my family.
 
I love knowing that my partner masturbates, personally... I had an ex who told me whenever she was masturbating, and it was quite a thrill.
 
Whaaa

I've heard a story of a guy whose girlfriend confessed to him that she masturbates and he left her out of disgust and shock, although he jacked off like any other male.

I've also heard of other types of men who like that their girlfriend masturbates.

Why would a man hate that his girl masturbates? And why do some other guys looove that?

That is a 1st...I think masturbation is a normal thing...so I don't know I'm neither turned on or off if my gf does it...it's like being turned of or off for the facts she eats, drinks, walks, :p
 
Back
Top