TSCLT 4.0: Bitchy Malevolent Baby Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's white trash around.

I can feel it.

But, what does it matter?

These weasels won't see themselves, so . . . .

tumblr_nk6jyp40Jq1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg

The only trash here is at the curb and waiting to be picked up while we are at the shop.

Work is routine today even though it's Halloween, and everyone is looking forward being done today.

The cul-de-sac I live in is setting up a booth at the entrance to hand out candy for everyone so I don't even have to deal with that.

Keep the coffee flowing everyone

I have my coffee flowing. But the vacuum seal on my thermos has broken. And there's more snow in the forecast, which still feels wrong.

I blame the weasels. :(

Measure the opening on your thermos and look for a rubber ring in the plumbing section of the hardware store.

I haven't needed a thermos in decades, there are advantages to working in the office.

The first trick or treaters have been spotted, just local kids visiting neighbours before they head to their families places. They will probably be the only little ones I get.

I haven't needed a thermos in decades, there are advantages to working in the office.

The first trick or treaters have been spotted, just local kids visiting neighbours before they head to their families places. They will probably be the only little ones I get.

*reported*

Home. Stopped and got Chinese. Just soup and skrimp rolls. Nothing special, but it gets 'er done.

The housemate is going to a scary movie at the antique movie theater in town. It's way cheap there. She's going with some folks from work. I wished her well.

So I have the house to myself - e and a cat and two kittens. I haven't seen the little shits - yet.

I agree. I think that it's a good night for a movie, too.

tumblr_nk6jbctwlK1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg

Home. Stopped and got Chinese. Just soup and skrimp rolls. Nothing special, but it gets 'er done.

The housemate is going to a scary movie at the antique movie theater in town. It's way cheap there. She's going with some folks from work. I wished her well.

So I have the house to myself - e and a cat and two kittens. I haven't seen the little shits - yet.

I agree. I think that it's a good night for a movie, too.

Probably be a little Mexican for me tonight. I'm turning off the lights early. I don't feel like answering the door two hundred times tonight.

I think that my 'hood kids go to the local community center, and that's quite alright with me.

I left the front porch light on for the housemate. She's not coming in until later.

I'm thinking of calling it a night and reading myself to sleep.

I've never minded that . . . .

tumblr_nk6jb4YXfM1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg

Happy Wednesday, and Happy November. It's almost always fall for real in November. October can be so tricky like that.

So it's going to be almost 80*F on Friday. But it's fall, damn it.

The housemate didn't come home last night, and on a school night to boot.

I forgot to program the cioffee pot last night, so I have to wait this morning.

582e41ce46907c81cf35b23c9765c8f5--rack.jpg

The plants no longer need the extra light to grow, so this weekend, we'll fall back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back