Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toa_lin said:
Yeah.... my pyl's the same way, her life wasn't exactly a rain-bow either.... actually we kinda started talking to begin with when she desperately needed to talk to someone, a shoulder to cry on, and the only person she could get a hold of was me, at the time a stranger... Now we're closer then we've ever been with anyone else :) But because of that, she still has a hard time opening up, and as far as I can tell, i'm the only one who can tell there's ever something wrong. So i don't think she's used to opening up at tall.

but we're making progress, and we'll get there eventually. Everyone just needs a couple nudges every now and then to keep moving in the right direction, that's all. And yes, Ds are included in that "everyone" cus i ALSO have a hard time opening up to my pyl when there's something wrong... I guess it's kinda the same idea. So we're both working on it, and luckily, we both drag it out of e/o if we have to :D

I found Daddy in a similiar fashion to you. He was there when I needed him and even when I didn't. I never would have dreamed we would be where we are now but circumstances quickly changed and here we are. Its amazing how well he reads me and is able to get inside my mind. Sometimes he knows what will bother me or how I will react before it actually happens.

So far we are doing pretty good in the communication area. I am just embarrassed about somethings which he is trying to break me of. Progress though is part of every relationship. When things are right, you become One and grow together as One.

The world's best

With no slight intended to anyone, I just wanted to announce that I have the bestest little Princess in the whole wide world. Sometimes you get lucky and, finally, I have.

myinnerslut said:
el_cazador and littleone, i am so happy for you both :)

*waves* Hi Mis! :rose:

Yeah I agree, I wish you both well and El_Cazador, its great to see Littleone so happy :cathappy:

Starting from a sort of "unwelcome here" thread to become one of the most viewed and magnanimous interactive thread in the BDSM TALK forum... the "Distance Domination Support Thread" has come a long way.

At the beginning when I received personal abusive emails for starting this thread..... I at one point regretted it. But no longer do I regret starting this thread, seeing the reach and the support that it has offered to lots of users!

Keep posting and thanks to all posters and users for using this forum and your support.

Regards,
Dil

welcome back boobsqueezer!

and does anyone else feel like this week went on forever???

myinnerslut said:
and does anyone else feel like this week went on forever???

*nods* In a good way though. The weekdays are when I can spend time with Him. Unfort. the weekends last just as long it seems. This summer is going to drag.

Got any weekend plans Mis?

DomWharfsBitch said:
Good to hear..glad that yours has been better then mine

Hehehe, well, what can i say, getting my pyl to tie herself up in a simple rope harness, and wear it all day to the point she was hornier then ever by the night when I finally allowed her release.... it was rather fun, I'll have to do it again. :devil:

Toa_lin said:
Hehehe, well, what can i say, getting my pyl to tie herself up in a simple rope harness, and wear it all day to the point she was hornier then ever by the night when I finally allowed her release.... it was rather fun, I'll have to do it again. :devil:

I love tieing my breast up for him. He doesn't have as much experience with rope, and I just find it fasinating the things you can do with it, so I've been practicing different techniques, and I'll teach them to him when I can visit. :cathappy:

the captians wench said:
I love tieing my breast up for him. He doesn't have as much experience with rope, and I just find it fasinating the things you can do with it, so I've been practicing different techniques, and I'll teach them to him when I can visit. :cathappy:

Hehehehe, well for us, it's the other way around, I have the mroe experience, and leave specific instructions for what I want her to do. It's quite fun to do so.

god.... I need ur guys' strength right now..... Me and my pyl got into a pointless argument, i'm not sure why, but we did.... and then she started appologizing for it afterwards... and said she's going, that I deserve better then her.... She's bi-polar, so this happens every once in a blue moon, but I can't help but fear i've truly lost her each time.... and i need your guys' strength to keep me beleiving she'll come back to me...

Toa_lin said:
god.... I need ur guys' strength right now..... Me and my pyl got into a pointless argument, i'm not sure why, but we did.... and then she started appologizing for it afterwards... and said she's going, that I deserve better then her.... She's bi-polar, so this happens every once in a blue moon, but I can't help but fear i've truly lost her each time.... and i need your guys' strength to keep me beleiving she'll come back to me...

*hugs* If its meant to be it will be. I am sure once she has had time to calm down and think things through it will be alright. A friend of mine is bi-polar (she also has something else which I cannot spell, lol) and it always happens with her. I love the hugs though I get after the fact.

Toa_lin said:

Hey Tao Lin,

I was only passing through briefly as I have some friends here and we are about to watcha film...but I'm glad I did.

Are you ok? Have you tried contacting her since your argument?

You said it happens every now and again...what happened on those occassions? Did youcontact her or leave it until she was feeling more settled?

I'm sure she will be ok Tao and I am sure she will see it for the insignificant argument that you do, once she has had time to calm down a little and is feeling less down.
Rather than keep contacting her...why not strike a balance and show that you care, but also give her a day or so til he feels better. I would phone and leave a message or email and say that you love her, that you miss her and will be waiting with open arms for when she is ready.
Its worth a try.

Try not to worry too much *hugs*

Tao Lin..I hope and pray that she will be okay and you will hear from her soon..I am sorry to hear this happened..I hate that you are having to go through this right now....Thinking good thoughts for you and her!

minx1 said:
Hey Tao Lin,

I was only passing through briefly as I have some friends here and we are about to watcha film...but I'm glad I did.

Are you ok? Have you tried contacting her since your argument?

You said it happens every now and again...what happened on those occassions? Did youcontact her or leave it until she was feeling more settled?

I'm sure she will be ok Tao and I am sure she will see it for the insignificant argument that you do, once she has had time to calm down a little and is feeling less down.
Rather than keep contacting her...why not strike a balance and show that you care, but also give her a day or so til he feels better. I would phone and leave a message or email and say that you love her, that you miss her and will be waiting with open arms for when she is ready.
Its worth a try.

Try not to worry too much *hugs*

It's mostly, that the argument ends, when she's in an uproar, and says something that she knows is a past hurt..... and then she realsies what she's said, and feels horrible aobut it.... and regardless of the fact I 4give her for it, she doens't wnat it to happen again.... Cus she doesn't WANT to hurt me, so she feels it's best for her to leave....

Each time I try to contact ehr once or twice, adn tehn elt it be, like I am now, and jsut hope and pray she calls me back..... but each minute feels like an eternity.... And it's never the same amount of time.... Once it was less ten an hour, another it was three days later...

Toa_lin said:
It's mostly, that the argument ends, when she's in an uproar, and says something that she knows is a past hurt..... and then she realsies what she's said, and feels horrible aobut it.... and regardless of the fact I 4give her for it, she doens't wnat it to happen again.... Cus she doesn't WANT to hurt me, so she feels it's best for her to leave....

Each time I try to contact ehr once or twice, adn tehn elt it be, like I am now, and jsut hope and pray she calls me back..... but each minute feels like an eternity.... And it's never the same amount of time.... Once it was less ten an hour, another it was three days later...

Its really hard Tao, I know and empathise with you.

You are doing the best thing I think, she probably needs a bit of space but also to know you love her.
Try and do something to take your mind off it...or at the very least distract you for a while.
I am sure it will be ok, really.......its just gonna take some time

minx1 said:
Its really hard Tao, I know and empathise with you.

You are doing the best thing I think, she probably needs a bit of space but also to know you love her.
Try and do something to take your mind off it...or at the very least distract you for a while.
I am sure it will be ok, really.......its just gonna take some time

*he sighs some.* I would do anything to tkae my mind off it.... but she's such a large portion of my life, everything I have to do, everything to pas stime.... has some memory of her attached to it, no matter where I go, or what I do, i think aobut her.....

tao lin:

i truly hope things work out for you and yours. im bipolar as well (diagnosed when i was only 11) so i understand the way your pyl is thinking. it sounds to me like she is backing away from you becuase she doesnt want to hurt you but at the same time isnt ready or willing to leave. i think the best thing to do is to let her blow over, and make it clear that you are not leaving her. i know that i hate when my feelings take me places i wish i could avoid, and i have convinced myself that A deserved better then me, even following through on it once and breaking up with him, and the best thing he could have done was make it clear that he wasnt leaving, that he loved me even though i had done what i considered unthinkable or unforgivable. it is difficult being the boyfriend/dom to someone needs the extra support, but it sounds like you are doing what you need to do. i hope things work out with you both.

myinnerslut said:
tao lin:

i truly hope things work out for you and yours. im bipolar as well (diagnosed when i was only 11) so i understand the way your pyl is thinking. it sounds to me like she is backing away from you becuase she doesnt want to hurt you but at the same time isnt ready or willing to leave. i think the best thing to do is to let her blow over, and make it clear that you are not leaving her. i know that i hate when my feelings take me places i wish i could avoid, and i have convinced myself that A deserved better then me, even following through on it once and breaking up with him, and the best thing he could have done was make it clear that he wasnt leaving, that he loved me even though i had done what i considered unthinkable or unforgivable. it is difficult being the boyfriend/dom to someone needs the extra support, but it sounds like you are doing what you need to do. i hope things work out with you both.

myinnerslut
Minx
Domwhorfs

Thank all of you.... She jsut got back to me, appologizing profusely, and I reminded her, I'm not leaving her. You all gave me teh strength I needed to wait, and now she's back with me, cus we luv e/o too much to truly seperate.... Thank you all.

And yes myinerslut, you niale dher feelings exactly, and I knew she was feelign them.... The thing is, I also know she has teh ability to back away and cut herself off if she thinks her reason is good enough... she can be VERY strong willed, lol :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Toa_lin said:
myinnerslut
Minx
Domwhorfs

Thank all of you.... She jsut got back to me, appologizing profusely, and I reminded her, I'm not leaving her. You all gave me teh strength I needed to wait, and now she's back with me, cus we luv e/o too much to truly seperate.... Thank you all.

And yes myinerslut, you niale dher feelings exactly, and I knew she was feelign them.... The thing is, I also know she has teh ability to back away and cut herself off if she thinks her reason is good enough... she can be VERY strong willed, lol :rolleyes:

Toa so glad to hear that she got back to you! I know you are feelign so much better!!

glad things worked out toa lin.

I'm in a bit of a muss tonight. *sigh* I'm not sure what to do about it, but I guess I need to just sleep as I'm up for work in 7 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back