When a girl masturbates

sxgoddessjw said:
lol going to Gburg for the big one? hehehe many good memories of Gburg, MANY good memories...

Not sure yet ... I had many good memories too ...
;)
 
You know, next to an amateur flick of a one girl seducing another very inexperienced one (and everything thing I can see in it looks like amateurs doing what they would naturally do), my favorite of the few porn flicks I have is a girl who loves to masturbate.
 
sexgoddess said "you guys are getting rather deep on me"

Well how deep do you want to go?

I mean a self help group seems like a good idea to me, we could discuss the how and wherefore. Even perhaps we could show the different techiniques, and learn how to. I mean a degree in sexuality, or a masters degree in erotica, sounds very tempting, can you teach sxgoddessjx, I will sit at the front of the class.:nana: :p
 
PinkOrchid said:
omg, I can't get through a DAY without getting myself off. God help the poor man who would have to live with me if I can't get my daily stress relief.

If he can consistently go at it two, three or four times a day, then I wouldn't *need* to do it, but I would still enjoy it as a shared activity.

If I'm in a relationship, it's something I like doing for a partner. I can't imagine having a partner who didn't like to share that, it's a whole dimension that would be missing. And I like to watch him, too. There's a certain level of trust and intimacy that observed or shared masturbation brings to the table.

Someone who would tell me I shouldn't masturbate is likely to be either too controlling or too repressed or too insecure for me to be able to have a healthy relationship with.

My husband and I enjoy mutual masterbation, it's so wonderful to make each other cum. It is also very erotic to watch as well. :devil:
 
Walking in on my bf jacking off, was the best thing that happened to our sex life. I didn't make a big deal about it so he felt more comfortable talking about it. It's a normal part of life and people that shame their mate for doing it will miss out on alot of hot foreplay and eventually, will be doing it themselves because, their mate left their uptight ass!
 
My God, watching a man masturbate is so incredibly hot!

To watch someone give themselves pleasure... you can learn SO much. I like to watch, just so I know what he likes, and the best way to get him off.

S.
 
Looks like this discussion has added something to my 'to do' list. Right now I'm thinking of starting by myself.
 
what a Trip

Ya know EVRYONE has done this at one time or another...all the famous people in the world that we hold in awe have either spanked the monkey or diddled the man in the boat....Sandra Bullock, Gahndi, Laura Bush, you name it. It's a shame that we as a society cannot be more open and tolerant of something that gives us pleasure, doesn't cost a cent and can be done with your partner for a real turn on. One of the most erotic things I can think of is watching a women pleasure herself. *sigh*
 
ok my question is how many guys guys freak out when you ask them to use a dildo or a vibe you! My soon to be ex husband did this and flipped! He refused! Why???? But yet some guys love to watch you use a dildo...MEN?!?!?!?!
 
when a girl masturbates

Hi Sxygdss,

I understand it is is your hubby is going to be your ex lol,
i love to play with toys and love to watch a woman pleasuring herslf with it?

Have you ever had a a double penetration, one with a man and one with a toy, i love when you make love goddie and paly with a dildo on a woman tight hole, the feeling for the both involved can be very pleasurable, I experienced it a f ew times and love it every time, a Lady of 52 years of age taught me that when I was 19, it was absolutely marvellous,
Hope this answer your question,

Love,

Oraldelight71.
:heart: :heart: :kiss: :kiss:
 
I haven't had the pleasure of a double dildo yet, I sell them but haven't tried them, like I said he was not into that sort of thing. But now that I kicked him to the curb maybe I'll get together with someone who love to use toys and experiment :kiss:
 
Would love to see you using a double dildo for the first time!

What a lovely scenery that would be darling,

May I join the wiating list of candidates?

You could nurse me better,

Love,
Oraldelight71
 
sxgoddessjw said:
ok my question is how many guys guys freak out when you ask them to use a dildo or a vibe you! My soon to be ex husband did this and flipped! He refused! Why???? But yet some guys love to watch you use a dildo...MEN?!?!?!?!

I don't ... when I was dating my now ex wife, I bought her a dildo ... and even used it on her during sex ... I don't find anything wrong with it .....
 
sexgoddessjw said I haven't had the pleasure

Pleasure is everything, no matter how it is obtained, on your own or with some body. Pleasure comes in many different forms, sharing and watching can be very erotic and satisfying. We do need group hug :nana:
 
you've got to be kidding

sxgoddessjw said:
ok my question is how many guys guys freak out when you ask them to use a dildo or a vibe you! My soon to be ex husband did this and flipped! He refused! Why???? But yet some guys love to watch you use a dildo...MEN?!?!?!?!

That is really hard to believe. The last girl I dated (and it was lengthy) would not masterbate in front of me if I asked, pleaded, begged....

I bought her this little vibe, and she loved it, but if I used it on her. She couldn't take it from me and use it. I love to see a woman happy, from me and in and of herself. Wish she could've let go a bit more.

Your X must be from the same school of thought, maybe we could hook them up...
 
I have no idea what his problem was, he didn't even like to tie me up! :( I need more fun then just him on top...No toys at all if I brought out my vibe he would freak out!!!! I wanted to try the divin dolphin on us and he refused! All these toys for both of us and now i can't use them :( Oh well at least alot of them I can use solo :kiss:
 
sxgoddessjw said:
I have no idea what his problem was, he didn't even like to tie me up! :( I need more fun then just him on top...No toys at all if I brought out my vibe he would freak out!!!! I wanted to try the divin dolphin on us and he refused! All these toys for both of us and now i can't use them :( Oh well at least alot of them I can use solo :kiss:

{{{{{{{{{{sxgoddessjw}}}}}}}}}}

One thing I know for sure sweetheart... what ever his problem is, its his and his alone..... sounds like his loss....

As for the Divin Dolphin, I don't know what it is, but it sounds like it good make for a pretty enjoyable time for two :p

:kiss:

Dawg
 
sheath said:
My God, watching a man masturbate is so incredibly hot!

To watch someone give themselves pleasure... you can learn SO much. I like to watch, just so I know what he likes, and the best way to get him off.

S.

Hey, it IS an educational experience!!! Not that I expect to see it on Sesame Street anytime soon, but it is a great learning experience as well as something awfully sexy.;)
 
Funny...this very topic came up last night. I told my husband that he hasn't masturbated for me in years. I love to watch him pleasure himself, yet he prefers to be alone when that happens. Me, on the other hand, well, I love to masturbate in front of him using my hand or toys or whatever. And he loves me doing that so much that he'll jump in to help by licking my nipples or whatever comes to mind.

I find it so appealing that I asked him to videotape himself masturbating to his favorite porn so I could watch him whenever I felt like it.

Um...do I need counselling? :confused: :D
 
Luvinit said:
Um...do I need counselling? :confused: :D

{{{{{{{{{{Luvinit}}}}}}}}}}

Personally, I wouldn't think so.... however, if you are still confused and are in need of counselling, I've got my shingle hanging!!! :p

:kiss:

Dawg
 
BullDawg69 said:
{{{{{{{{{{Luvinit}}}}}}}}}}

Personally, I wouldn't think so.... however, if you are still confused and are in need of counselling, I've got my shingle hanging!!! :p

:kiss:

Dawg

Shingle??!! It sounds downright painful! *L*
 
Shingle

Well my Dicktionary tells me a shingle is :-

A rect- angular slip of wood used for rool tiles, shingled hair, small round pebbles, Shingles a painful desease caused by a vurus, with a rash often encirling the body or does it mean CUT (a woman hair) in a short tapering style at the back, with all the ends exposed.

My mind is now racing over time, please tell us BullDawg69, what does it mean LOL. We all need to know.

I love to watch a man or woman, ( I am married) preform and I like them to watch me, there is nothing more erotic, than both mastrurbating in front of each other, and at the final moment changing to finish each other. It helps to see how we each satisfy our craving, the search for the ulimate climax of sexual excitment. The next time we capitulate to each other, we stimulate each others needs to a perfect crescendo, of sexual mutal satisfaction. Really thats is what it all about Sexual Satisfaction. I can't get enough with some one or alone, mind you I am getting a bit fed up of satifying myself lately, would any body like to share with me? :p :) :p
 
as soon as I read Shingle I got the shutters! Only because I see a case of shingles every two weeks and well ICK...LOL...Sorry :kiss: I'm hoping the next guy I'm intimate with will want to use toys on me among other things...IF the guy I'm hoping for and I get together sexually again then YES he will be using toys on me ;) :kiss: Keep your fingers crossed that I snag him and make him MY toy lol:devil:
 
Back
Top