Finish the sentence ... Nothing Hotter Than.....

Nothing hotter than ... dressing up in lacy lingerie before doing what my dom tells me.

an eager sub bursting with hunger and desire to worship her daddy.

2.) a woman who walks around with unwavering confidence.

3.) a woman that isn't afraid to share her fantasies and fetishes openly. yum!

Lewd, sexy, wanton man-whispers deep into my ear, followed by tongue-flicks. (Knees buckle.)

(Note: This is only 1 on my infinite list of "Nothing Hotter Than . . ." Depends on time, place, mood of course.)

A woman's third orgasm, cock in honey tunnel, on a continuous fuck, and making that one the simultaneous by giving her a huge eruption deep in while she's squealing with the overwhelm of it all. :cool:

I love it I get licked almost to an orgasm and then letting him finish the job by slowly sinking his cock deeper and deeper and asking me "how do you like that?" And I'm begging him to "fuck me hard and deep and to please not stop".....😳😳😳IMG_0879.JPG

A blast furnace or a young woman's mouth or pussy. I would only stick my cock into two of the three. You guys guess which two lol

...watching my gf's huge area bush grow in from totally shaved, cumming all over the peach fuzz acreage as it grows into a bush we will shave off with a slow tongue massage over her sensitive revealed skin

Hearing a woman sexually moan through: floor, Window, wall, or a combination of them all.

Knowing you're sending a guys wife home to him with your cum in her ass. And he's a world class douche bag that you hate immensely.

Nothing hotter than .. a sexy woman with another man's (or men's) cum all over her tits and all over her pussy. I just wanna lick it all off .

Back