What made you smile Today?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact I don't have to drive anywhere tomorrow. I can sleep in and finally relax. Then again I have to fly to Indiana on Sunday for a week of corporate meetings. Don't everyone get jealous at once. I suppose I could have combined the what made you say fuck and this thread into one....

Listening to the excitement of my niece as she tells me the boy (really a man at 26) she gave her number to last weekend has called and asked her for a date. It took so much courage for her to do it. She is 22 and a ridiculously beautiful girl but a bit shy and has not dated just tons, most dating has just been with friends.

Ah to be young again....remember the butterflies? Makes me smile with delight for her.

having my housing inseption go good and finding out that my driver's license IS not supended anymore and that my new DL is in the mail on the way to me.

Okay that's two things but they both made me really happy:D

Making plans to see Firehouse and Shooting Stars with my best friend from college - haven't seen her in at least 5 years! :)

A story shared :rose:

The wickedness of boys :D

In the pink ;)

Being caught in the rain

Purrbabies and furry in the air bottoms :cattail:

A nose in a book

Friends of the sweetest, funniest kind :heart:

morning texts :)

afternoon texts :)

evening texts :)

the ex having to play chauffeur
for once to his son :D

having the house to myself :)

sweet nothings :) :heart:

This overheard minion conversation....

Oh look... a planet!

That's a plane

No it's a planet see, I think it's Mars, THAT's a plane.

Oh.... show me more.

Ok, that's the big dipper right there and that's the north star and
Orion

Who's Ryan and why is he in our yard. MOM..... XXXX said there's someone named Ryan in the yard!!!! Doesn't she like someone named Ryan?

to which the convo deteriorated into lots of "I do not" and "yes you do" giggling.. I love to hear them chatter together

This overheard minion conversation....

Oh look... a planet!

That's a plane

No it's a planet see, I think it's Mars, THAT's a plane.

Oh.... show me more.

Ok, that's the big dipper right there and that's the north star and
Orion

Who's Ryan and why is he in our yard. MOM..... XXXX said there's someone named Ryan in the yard!!!! Doesn't she like someone named Ryan?

to which the convo deteriorated into lots of "I do not" and "yes you do" giggling.. I love to hear them chatter together

This ^^^ made me grin big...:D

Marshmallow fluff and spice cookies.

The Spitfire.

Mags and knowing I'll be drinking with her in a few weeks! :D

Frolicking in the pool with the kids. I am really glad I bought that top, it looks good, and it holds me in!

Seeing Wings so happy and thinking about shopping with her in a few weeks. I have to replace a couple of movies. I lent them out but now I dont remember who I gave them to. :eek:

Knowing that Bill wants to see Dhoom 2 (a bollywood film)

A little something I bought for someone

Yayayayayayay!!!!

:D :D Thinking about another shopping trip with Rae! I can't wait. Yes, I need to peruse the videos again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back