H's Occasional Gallery

Hmmm, what's NOT to like about this?
It's subtle and enticing, the kind of photo that makes one want to slide a hand up your thigh, or up your arm and across your shoulders as one walks around you.

What a tease you are. A very sexy tease.

Thanks BFG - you are definitely already aware of my preferences in the teasing department ;):D. Now, about those sliding hands... *shivers with pleasure* :devil:

I may not post here often, but I do lurk and perv .... often :devil:

Very scrumptious .. goodness .. makes my insides flutter in such a naughty, delicious way :D

I may not post here often, but I do lurk and perv .... often :devil:

Very scrumptious .. goodness .. makes my insides flutter in such a naughty, delicious way :D

Offers to help in making your, er, insides flutter some more! :devil:

Fun with a chair in a Netherlands hotel room. :)

i0QX5xJ.jpg

Edit: ...and click here to see Numi in the same chair! :)
Mmm :devil::kiss:

More from a Netherlands hotel room. The wine was consumed later, and so was I :)

KVu680C.jpg

...another hotel room! In London, this time...

I love this! So sexy...and the tease with the mirror!
I must admit, though, my first inclination was to tell you that I wanted to crawl into your lap...:devil:

Great photography, Numi...:rose:

...another hotel room! In London, this time...

2e6rkwy.jpg

I know I should be looking in the mirror, but I can't drag my eyes from your lower legs -- those hands at the top and elegant feet at the bottom. Oh my, my... Numi has a wonderful eye. :rose::heart:

I love this! So sexy...and the tease with the mirror!
I must admit, though, my first inclination was to tell you that I wanted to crawl into your lap...:devil:

Great photography, Numi...:rose:

My lap is available for, well, er, pretty much anything really! :devil:

Thanks as always, BFG :kiss::rose:

I know I should be looking in the mirror, but I can't drag my eyes from your lower legs -- those hands at the top and elegant feet at the bottom. Oh my, my... Numi has a wonderful eye. :rose::heart:

I'm happy as always to see you in here, Mara, and love your comments! :kiss::rose:

...and oh yes, Numi has a wonderful eye, and lots of other wonderful attributes! :devil:

This one...

...is mainly for Mara, who likes hands, legs and feet! :rose: Post-skiing legs...!

HtecFwD.jpg

Back