Just one Line.

Seeing that the attraction was mutual, Alison took matters in hand and dragged her furiously blushing friend to the equally flustered cellist.
 
Many years ago as she was fabricating a Celtic harp for a client, a friendly air elemental came to her, attracted by the gentle magic she used to make her instruments.
 
If I have offended with this little tale of first time tail, then lend me your hand and lets us part as friends as you back browse for some shit with prettier people who read the Kama Sutra before they saw anything naked besides a mirror.
 
Understand this, our clientele is primarily female and they come here after a hard day at work looking to let their hair down, relax and have a good time. We like our men tight bodied, not uptight. So in this job you'll find that it helps to go along. So the question is how badly do you want this job?

From The Job Interview
 
Sam was editing the night’s video in a neat informative package as she sensed more than heard a presence outside her hotel room. Without thought, her silenced 9 millimeter weapon appeared in her fist, trained on the door.
 
She stood before him on the sand, a figure athwart time and desire, immune to the elements and proof against the wind and waves.

-- from a story in progress.
 
He made a grab for the old woman, intending to teach her respect for her superiors, but a sharp agonizing pain went up his arm from his wrist and the next thing he knew he was on the floor, looking at the ceiling, wondering how he got there.
 
Some people see Zombies as half dead, but I like to think of them as half alive. I guess you could say I've always been a glass-is-half-full kind of girl.
 
A mug of instant coffee cooling beside the silent keyboard, a sleeping cat curled on top of a pile of unpaid bills, a dreary day dragging along, Brigitte sighed in resignation as she settled in to write yet another article on the latest stormy municipal assembly where the Montreal Mayor had rammed his unpopular agenda down the throat of the minority opposition.
 
“That should keep you in kibbles for another week and I might even be able to buy a can of tuna as a treat.” She laughed at the reaction to the T-word. The cat was a glutton for it.
 
"It was a bit like a nice piece of nature except you couldn’t touch it. Well, more like a pretty artwork in a museum then.
One you could occasionally masturbate to.
Anyways, I hope you get the point."
 
"Just a sec," Manny said. "I have to pee."

Claudia threw herself back on the mattress with an exasperated groan and looked at him "How are you going to pee with that?"

Manny glanced down at his hard-on and it stared back at him. "I don't know," he answered. "Maybe I'll stand on my head."
 
“Why did you kill Sonya?” Manny demanded. “What was she to you?”

“That Mexican cunt downstairs? She was in my way,” Angelito growled. “She was calling the police and making noise. I hate noise.”
 
I thought, “Easiest money I ever made,” because at the time I hadn’t learned that easy money was not a good thing.
 
From time to time a leg would move, a slender arm would rise and fall, or a hand would slide over another person's body with one final urge to offer pleasure to its nearest partner, but after resisting the call of sleep, it would finally fall still before ever reaching its intimate destination.
 
Opening sentence from 'Cold Shock'

Will tonight be what I fear, a plaintive Pas-de-deux choreographed to the requiem for a dying marriage, danced without desire for an audience of strangers?
 
"Not yet," he said mischievously. He returned to his task, now tonguesploring (a word I'd coined to describe how he'd root around inside my cunt with his tongue) my vagina.

- from "Happy Birthday"
 
Sitting in a folding chair under the tarp extending from her Airstream Classic thirty foot trailer -- nothing less would do for her guitars -- Elena polished her lute with a soft cloth, waiting for the shift in energies which marked the shift from day to night.
 
I'm loving this line, but don't know if I'll keep it:

"Just over the Rhode Island line, Nicky turned onto an exit ramp going much too fast, sped down the street into a shopping center parking lot, doughnutted to a screeching stop and came in my mouth."
 
But he had a confident manner, looked her in the eye when he talked, and had a rumbling, easy laugh that melted her in places ugly men didn't usually reach. [from Tuesday Night Music Club]
 
After all, when you have had 27 surgeries, what's one more to get you what you really want?
 
The five sisters took it in stride and used the opportunity to network with the visiting witches, exchanging information, occult as well as mundane, sharing solutions to the problems arising from each Path.
 
The phone startled Ellis out of his daydream. Elsie paused after he answered, then her voice was tense and quiet as if it came from far away. “I miss you,” she said.
 
Back
Top