Just one Line.

I can still smell her pussy on me in the morning. It’s a good smell, pussy. Strikes me why they have never made an aerosol version of pussy smell. You could spray it around your car or house when you are feeling down and bring back memories of the women you’ve fucked.
 
The mixture smelled of desperation and hopelessness, of seeking comfort in another’s body while surrounded by vice and the failure of what could have been a beautiful life. The American dream turned shitty reality.
 
"Why am I being subjected to this? If I wanted this kind of abuse, I'd write for the Loving Wives section," The Author AKA UghOkay AKA Alan ranted. "It wasn't even one of my damn characters that killed that girl from the Incest story. There's thousands of other stories just like that one. Click on one and get to fapping!"
 
Sliding her arm forward, Nicole plucked penny out of the dish of change on the nightstand. Balancing it on her thumb she flicked it at the wall and watched the edge of it cut the roach in half before bouncing off the wall where she snatched it out of the air and dropped it back into the dish.

Another confirmed kill for the USA’s most wanted fem fatale. Yup, she was still drunk.
 
"Amateurs," Karen muttered as she headed upstairs, dusting off her hands in a gesture of disdain. "Come into my house and announce that they know what sex is..."

- Karen DeBourne
 
“Save that bullshit for Mathias.” Lydia waved her hand dismissively at her. “Your threats to me are as empty as your head is half the time.”
 
"But if there's one thing I've learned in life, it's that the way I think things ought to be isn't necessarily the way they ought to be."
 
"Just once, I'd like to do something on my own. Win or lose, it's all on me". As Ricky prepares to enter the batter's box, he quips,"But you're a ghost. I don't expect you to understand that."
 
Nicole stared distastefully at the sporadic spray of brown water spurting from the shower head.

I'm in the process of editing and saw this and thought, whoa, cool it with the Stan Lee alliteration in the might marvel manner:eek:
 
“Hey, aren't you the chick who felt me up when I was buying a new bikini at the start of the season?”
 
Apparently her ex wasn’t into eating her; his loss was my gain as Julie shuddered for the third time in minutes gasping at me “Where did you learn to eat pussy like this?”
 
The Elder finished his prayer and all wordlessly began shovelling the stew into their mouths. Food was not scarce, but good food - well-prepared food, food beyond the usual blandness of root vegetables and dried fish – that was scarce enough. One might say that manners suffered; equally, one could say that enthusiasm reigned. Hot beer brought warmth to those boys still chilled from their swim.
......................................................................................... A Maid for Timon, upcoming
 
“You don’t recognize this tune, do you? Well, I’m not surprised. You are dead after all, but even if you weren’t you wouldn’t know it. Why?” Dracul cocked his head to match the angle of Jason’s on his broken neck. “I'm glad you asked."
 
She kisses me. A hot, hungry kiss, full of need. I kiss back, my fingers working at her slit. She presses her tongue into my mouth, bites and sucks on my lower lip, gasping heavily now. I lick the tear from her cheek, tasting salt.
 
“Don’t worry about her, she’s young and pretty. She’ll mourn briefly, but the next thing you know she’ll be happily sucking another man’s cock and you’ll be little more than an uncomfortable memory.”
 
“As long as you keep taking it neat, you are welcome to it. I don’t know many women who appreciate fine whisky that much. You have obviously been brought up right.”

“My grandfather. He believed that aged liquor should be appreciated on it’s own, with a glass wrapped around it. Mid-priced blends were for cocktails, and cheap booze was for sterilizing wounds and treating snakebites.”
 
“As long as you keep taking it neat, you are welcome to it. I don’t know many women who appreciate fine whisky that much. You have obviously been brought up right.”

“My grandfather. He believed that aged liquor should be appreciated on it’s own, with a glass wrapped around it. Mid-priced blends were for cocktails, and cheap booze was for sterilizing wounds and treating snakebites.”

Don't forget cheap booze is great for tooth aches too!:D
 
"If you're in the middle of a gun fight, why is Jeanie wearing a Godzilla suit?"

- Karen

[WIP]
 
The shame afterwards wasn’t easy to deal with and he often wondered if that was how the whores felt. Lying there with a sore twat or ass, and the taste of cum in their mouths; used condoms in the trash and crumpled twenties on the nightstand.
 
You can be skeptical if you want, but tomorrow will come, and I’ll wake to kindness and hope. What are you going to find when you open your eyes? You’ll see gray where I see color.
 
The day at school was surprisingly normal. Well, at least as normal as yours would be if you showed up in adorable pink panda costume with big black swastika or something else, equally innocent to you, but universally offensive to just about anyone else, on your back.
 
Still revved up from after school cheer practice, the little engine inside Mary, that knot of emotion and physiology comprising her drive, purrs out the unconscious mantra that has come to define her: domore-takemore-livemore-lovemore, over and over.
 
Back
Top