Chubby Strippers?

I went 22+ years ago. Naive me had no idea what biz it was being new to the area. I kid you not someone sent me and friends in and said they served "good tacos". Fucker.

It's the diviest of dives.

What Brooke said.
Also, that friend is awesome. I hope you kept him or her.
 
I'm not sure if my friends are being sarcastic or not, but supposedly the ones in Portland serve a really good steak.
 
What Brooke said.
Also, that friend is awesome. I hope you kept him or her.

He was actually a client/friend in California that knew the area. Once I moved I never saw him again.
 
Maybe he pay them to eat their pussy. He still can do that. I will be so vexed if I find out that's what he is doing. That's like you're paying someone to let you wash their car.


I'm supa high lol. I keep saying a bunch of dumb shit.

This doesn't sound like something a hoodlum would say.
 
tumblr_lm5eoa8lab1qh7fflo1_500.gif
 
God damn, so what I'm reading is that I have another career option. Maybe.
 
Pregnant? That's sad. :(

Sad is the 'ready to drop' type videos where women who are that close are filming hardcore porn. There is a market for it, but I can't get past how desperate do they have to be at that point?
 
Chubby girls fucking rock.

Strippers are fine, too. My personal favorite was a tiny little Asian hottie in Atlanta. Definitely not chubby.
 
Well don't we know how to get off topic. Lol, so overall chubby strippers are okay as long as they know how to dance and have somewhat enough arm and leg strength to work the pole?

Awesome. I better start practicing, I'll let you lovelies know when I find a job. :p
 
Well don't we know how to get off topic. Lol, so overall chubby strippers are okay as long as they know how to dance and have somewhat enough arm and leg strength to work the pole?

Awesome. I better start practicing, I'll let you lovelies know when I find a job. :p

If that is you, you don't look chubby.
 
Hey it's easy money, and a lot better than working in the Lumber Dept at Home Depot.

Either way, you're working with a lot of wood. *ba dum bum tiss*

Seriously, though, not really a fan of the whole strip club scene, but if I were, bring on some thick strippers. I barely look at a skinny woman - even the most attractive of them draw a half-hearted "Enh" from me. I like a big ass and lots of curves, and even if there's a bouncing belly or thicker thighs, it's all good to me.
 
Back
Top