Ladies who have cheated

Your explanation was great. I have noticed men are beginning to want to give me pleasure as much as they want pleasure themselves. It nice to be treated as a woman with needs rather than just a wham bam thank you mam.
That may be why I cheated.
Yes! Makes a man realize that a woman’s need for passion and sex are just as strong as his, maybe stronger. As a younger man, I probably would have been jealous and insecure. As an older man, I would love to see my wife go out and have a wild sexy night with a hot guy. Multiple orgasms, come back exhausted and smelling of sex. To know that she’s satisfied.

When I have sex with her, now, I’m much more attuned to her pleasures. It turns me on so much to feel her legs start shaking when she has an orgasm, gets me so aroused! Didn’t think that much about it when I was younger but now that’s all I think about. Her orgasm.

I have a feeling I’m not the only one who thinks this way…

Last edited:
Your explanation was great. I have noticed men are beginning to want to give me pleasure as much as they want pleasure themselves. It nice to be treated as a woman with needs rather than just a wham bam thank you mam.
That may be why I cheated.
more women should cheat if treated as a product from the supermarket,use it and throw it away afterwards!sadly a lot of men are just thinking about their own pleasure.Personally i love it when wife demands me what to do having sex and my orgasm is controlled by her,if i did a good job it,s fine ,if it wasn,t only a otk spanking :love:

Yes that’s true, but also that another man has brought her pleasure. We all want our wives to be happy. As I get older and more mature I tend to relish her pleasure as much as mine. It‘s so hot to see her in the throes of an orgasm; as a younger man I was more interested in my own…
There is also a pleasure in being able to watch her in action and enjoying herself. You know what it feels like to fuck her so you can easily imagine what the other man is feeling.

From what I’ve read most married people cheat at least once. Monogamy is iconic almost mythical. Most don’t plan to cheat going in. But the facts speak for themselves. Speaking for myself living in the USA we are naive compared to Europeans, Asians, other nations. We want to believe in many ideals, myths, as if they were real. I would add that although most married people cheat at least once, there is a swath of married people I would describe as serial cheaters. Perhaps over the last fifty years as men and women have been socialized they are more ready now to enter into a marriage with their eyes wide open, with conscience and sensitivity, with love for their partner, to want to spare them the potential pain and hurt feelings cheating may result in, have adopted open marriage going in. Or during. It’s in my opinion far better to acknowledge we will be tempted at times and put it out on the table. Talk it through. Discuss. Think. Sleep on it. And then agree or not agree. Much more mature than to pretend we are perfect with no temptations but then break the agreement, hoping to get away with it and not be found out. That kind of guilt can manifest as illnesses in some people. Better to discuss it.
I think that’s spot on

My husband was miles away when I was having a lot of sex in college, so there was no way he had contact with me after I was fucked. After we married, he knew about all of my sexual activity, so there were no surprises. There was only one case when he and I had sex after I was fucked by another man.

There is also a pleasure in being able to watch her in action and enjoying herself. You know what it feels like to fuck her so you can easily imagine what the other man is feeling.
I would love to watch her in action but haven’t had the chance yet. Imagine the lust in her eyes as she rides another man’s cock hard. She’s a very enthusiastic sex partner. When we were dating I would always see bruises on her thighs from her getting pounded hard the night before. I would try to imagine what position they were fucking in. Was she riding him cowgirl so hard that he was grasping her thighs hard so she wouldn’t fall off? Were they in 69 position and she was sucking with such abandon that her lover was gripping her thighs hard to pull her dripping pussy to his face? Maybe she was bending over the bed and he was fucking her doggy so hard that his hard thighs kept banging into hers…

The only thing certain is that it wasn’t a slow tender fuck. No, my innocent looking girlfriend was fucking another guy HARD! She was in heat and needed cock. I would think of this as I had my turn to fuck this sexy innocent girl the next night. When I was eating her, was I swallowing another guy’s load? Mmmm

Last edited:
Have you ever been watched by your hubby/so? Have you ever watched your hubby/so?

My husband was miles away when I was having a lot of sex in college, so there was no way he had contact with me after I was fucked. After we married, he knew about all of my sexual activity, so there were no surprises. There was only one case when he and I had sex after I was fucked by another man.
Must have been exciting…

Can't help but wonder how often guys with cheating girlfriends unknowingly end up going down on her right after another guy just spent an hour gliding his hard cock in and out of her while his balls slap against her ass cheeks. I wonder if there's an element of excitement or arousal watching your boyfriend lick your pussy wondering if he can taste the other guys dick? Not knowing if or how bad the other guys dick dripped precum as it pistons in and out of you. Wondering if he pulled out soon enough or if your boyfriend would get a glob of cum in his mouth and recognize it as semen.
Love this!

My ex would cheat when I would travel for work. She was incapable of being loyal,…and honest. I wouldn’t care if she had fun while I was gone. I just wanted her to be honest about it. I was even into it! So long as there was complete openness and honesty. Needless to say, she couldn’t be trusted and got tossed to the curb. Once I was done, she begged and begged for me to take her back. Even years later she would try and reach out. I ignored her. You can have fun and still be loyal. Just be honest and open. It’s about respect.
Exactly.

You can have fun and still be loyal. It’s about honesty and openness and respect.

Well said.

Exactly.

You can have fun and still be loyal. It’s about honesty and openness and respect.

Well said.

As long as you both consent, it’s all good. Lies and deceit ruin everything.
Yes but consent is one thing and confessing is another. As someone said in this chain some women are "incapable of being loyal." For me that is very hot

Back