Ladies who have cheated

Jbond1981

Coach coaxcum
Can't help but wonder how often guys with cheating girlfriends unknowingly end up going down on her right after another guy just spent an hour gliding his hard cock in and out of her while his balls slap against her ass cheeks. I wonder if there's an element of excitement or arousal watching your boyfriend lick your pussy wondering if he can taste the other guys dick? Not knowing if or how bad the other guys dick dripped precum as it pistons in and out of you. Wondering if he pulled out soon enough or if your boyfriend would get a glob of cum in his mouth and recognize it as semen.

Can't help but wonder how often guys with cheating girlfriends unknowingly end up going down on her right after another guy just spent an hour gliding his hard cock in and out of her while his balls slap against her ass cheeks. I wonder if there's an element of excitement or arousal watching your boyfriend lick your pussy wondering if he can taste the other guys dick? Not knowing if or how bad the other guys dick dripped precum as it pistons in and out of you. Wondering if he pulled out soon enough or if your boyfriend would get a glob of cum in his mouth and recognize it as semen.
^^^
Secretly desires to be cuckolded. :)

Something tells me that when you grow up, you'll become more familiar. :)
Lol I'm too old to be as horny as I am. If a girl I'm involved with is in to it I might discover it but right now getting myself to ejaculate without touching my dick while it's soft is consuming me

Lol I'm too old to be as horny as I am. If a girl I'm involved with is in to it I might discover it but right now getting myself to ejaculate without touching my dick while it's soft is consuming me
:ROFLMAO: That's really fucking sad....LOL

You need to find yourself a Bi couple that likes to share.

When I was married I frequently cheated. I met men online, arranged to meet them. Then get a room and fuck all afternoon. I have often served my husband his dinner with some guys cum oozing from me, wetting my panties.
Did hubby ever find out? Did he join in or cast you (or you, him) aside? Would love to hear the story of his finding out :)

Ex is not really enough! He was a useless fucker in bed and everywhere else. I swear if I had one of those men fuck me on the kitchen table in front of him he would just keep reading his newspaper.
Where were you when I was a single, horny man with a 24-hour hard on?!?! I do believe there is NOTHING sadder than a beautiful woman who is confident in her sexuality, not ashamed to pursue it BUT is not able to be satisfied by her lover. (I guess in your case, perhaps, he wasn't really a lover).

Regardless of what the old bloke did/didn't do - YOU, m'lady, are SPECTACTULAR!

Back